Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen to ethereum in this bullrun?  (Read 710 times)
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:42:00 AM

Probably Etherium will not have any changes in price this year, unless bitcoins will soar high again like it did last 2017 when the other crypto had followed it price. before we see etherium that I think, we need some good news about it too like Bitcoins. we need to have some new from the etherium developers.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 810

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:46:25 AM

bitcoin has gone up to $6200, but why is ethereum still stagnant at $170. Does this mean that ethereum won't rise again?. I was thinking of buying ethereum but if I look at it like this I might cancel it.

Because investors are buying bitcoin and most probably dumping their altcoins in favor of bitcoin market.

does this mean that ethereum will be one of the altcoins that won't rise in the bullrun this time?

It's crypto bull-run, not bitcoin bull-run. So there's a huge chance that altcoin market will also boom in the future. But right now all eyes are into bitcoin market and they are pushing to to $6400-$6500, the price in November prior to the huge dump.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:50:47 AM

Ethereum hasn't grown high even after bitcoin has reached a massive price close to $6300. To my price prediction by now ethereum could've crossed $500 in comparison to the growth of bitcoin. To this point I expect some form of growth to get ignited with ethereum at the earliest. Following the growth of ethereum can experience growth with other altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:51:05 AM

I think it will follow the bitcoin movement. plus there is an eth update, now they are testing the Prof of stake. I think this is good for the development of ethereum.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:56:03 AM

There is not much update on Ethereum, so hype is yet to come in this token.  I think they are still in accumulation stage, and if you look at the chart, there is no sign of being bullish.  We need to wait for a bit I think. 

I think it will follow the bitcoin movement. plus there is an eth update, now they are testing the Prof of stake. I think this is good for the development of ethereum.

they had been testing it for sometime now, so it is not an update unless they have announced a specific date for the POS implementation.  I think this should had been launched but due to some possible glitches or bug, they have to postponed it and continue testing until they are sure that it have no to minimal glitches.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:00:39 AM

bitcoin has gone up to $6200, but why is ethereum still stagnant at $170. Does this mean that ethereum won't rise again?. I was thinking of buying ethereum but if I look at it like this I might cancel it.

does this mean that ethereum will be one of the altcoins that won't rise in the bullrun this time?
The reason might be people were converting their ethereum to buy bitcoins so still the prices didn't increase like bitcoin but it doesn't means ethereum won't rise.If you have enough patience to wait for the bullish trend of ethereum to come then you also can make profits so don't hesitate to invest just buy when the prices are low.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:09:53 AM

Actually what's happening to Ethereum is not a new thing. If you notice it's affecting almost all altcoins too. I believe this is BITCOIN SEASON, so we should focus mainly on btc and not altcoins.
 In no time the bullish trend will hit altcoins too and Ethereum will begin to rise.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:10:51 AM

it's still too early to comment on ethereum bro. try to look in more detail, not only ethereum but all altcoins also don't move. I think this is normal, because when bitcoin goes up altcoin will be red. but after that all crypto coins will be green so wait and see what will happen in the market a few days later.
I think buying Ethereum today is the best because the price is much lower compared to the future. Ethereum's price is not that stagnant and that doesn't mean it won't rise again the next time. If you miss this opportunity to buy Ethereum you will surely regret. Much better to buy early than late. Ethereum will always be Bitcoin's closest Altcoin partner so if ever Bitcoin goes up then Ethereum will follow it's path.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:13:35 AM

As many said to this thread that it is not yet a bull run for us to predict about the outcome of ethereum coin. Despite the increasing price of bitcoin, ethereum is stucked in its price at about $170. This only indicates that now is not yet a bull run. And if now was the bull run, perhaps all of the price of crypto would rise up in a huge increasing percentage.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:15:59 AM

Ethereum has always been very slow when it comes to growth so I am not surprised with its growth rate percentage. But one thing for sure is that during the bullrun, it's price will definitely go up but do not know how fast that will be

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:13:25 AM

Yes, the increase in Bitcoin is much higher than the increase that occurred in Ethereum. At the moment Bitcoin seems to be much more attractive to investors. Although some time ago there had been a hacking action at Binance it turned out that this did not reduce the confidence in Bitcoin. It is very good that it means that there is a strong belief in crypto and specifically Bitcoin.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:29:36 AM

What do you expect? Every bullrun will always have impact on all altcoins but don't expect instant drive for all altcoins ,ethereum among all other altcoins will favour from the next bullrun and the present bitcoin price is a steady growth, I won't call that a bullrun yet

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:39:28 AM

Ethereum and most cryptocurrency will have their own time later, when Bitcoin price stop moving. But, If Bitcoin raised too high it will also bad for major altcoin as they will be decreased in price because investors will try to sell their altcoins to be able to ride Bitcoin. For now, just hold Bitcoin and stable coin and watch closely.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:55:14 AM

Ethereum has always been very slow when it comes to growth so I am not surprised with its growth rate percentage. But one thing for sure is that during the bullrun, it's price will definitely go up but do not know how fast that will be
It should be not very slow like this, only this time I see eth not get pumped while btc is going to the moon. This happen probably people already move to btc because tired seeing so many scam eth token. But we never know the exactly reason, I just hope eth still exist in altcoin with prices that don't reach under $ 100.

gasparik87

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:49:08 AM

Yes, everything is obvious, if Bitcoin goes up followed by ethereum. As a growth factor will serve the transition to the pos and the revival of ico.
Nwagodno

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:04:43 AM

Go and ahead an buy ethereum if your instincts tells you to. That bitcoin is rising and ethereum remains at a place or moving slowly doesn't mean it won't get there. Patience buddy...

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

Every time bitcoin rises up, everyone expects that ethereum and other alts should rise up too. Can we just adopt to this kind of behavior of the market? it's not like that all the time that when bitcoin goes up, eth and others shall rise too. And if you are in doubt of buying it, then cancel it. You don't have to wait for others decision to dictate what you are about to do. You should stand on your own, it's your money, your decision so if you think that eth won't rise, then don't buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:29:01 AM

I am also surprised at the very weak growth in the ethereum price compared to bitcoin. Today, the price of Bitcoin has grown to almost $ 6,300 (according to CoinMarketCap it is $ 6,296), and the price of ethereum has increased only by one dollar, to $ 171. I have repeatedly seen that the ethereum price sometimes lags slightly behind the bitcoin price movements. Hopefully, this will happen this time, and when Bitcoin temporarily stops growing, ethereum will still be rising.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:59:47 AM

like many other altcoins like it, ethereum will also get dumped as it has been over the past week and continue losing its value because every investor is currently cashing out of all the altcoins and putting their money where it truly belongs which is the bitcoin market since nobody wants to miss out on the big bitcoin price rise and also because everyone knows that during bitcoin bull runs all the altcoins get dumped hard like this.

but eventually they will end up pumping ETH because it is a centralized pump and dump coin and the owners are not yet ready to give up on it and still want to make their millions out of each pump.

additionally there is another problem with ETH and that is ICOs. they are dead now and the alternative ways like IEO is also dying since there was no difference between them and they also turned out to be shitcoins and scams. with Binance hack there is also more problems that ETH is facing since it was relying on the new IEO scheme to get them pumped a little but it failed.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:08:28 AM

I expect ethereum to rise after bitcoin might have stabilize, if this fails to happen, then investors will run away from ethereum, eth currently has a lot of competitive projects, which might keep sharing the market cap with it. BTC moons, ETH stays on the ground and gets dump. The price of ETH is worrisome and investors should be concerned too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: