Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:34:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the bull run is confirmed.  (Read 11281 times)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:08:15 PM

No one knows and your title is misleading. You ain't Nostradramus to predict such a big thing. Maybe it was just a simple pumped just to make people go into bitcoin again. You ain't a part of Whale also so you can't really prove your misleading title. Ethereum is still on the verge of dying so it needs some major altcoins to be on a big jump too if the bull run is really on.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:15:03 PM

If the trend continues until the end of this quarter, we can expect the bull run to further have an impact on the price of bitcoin. This is a golden opportunity for either short/long-term investments especially that prices are skyrocketing now. I find it funny that the prices of altcoins are decreasing but the volume and price of bitcoin is increasing. But I still take the conservative approach as anything can happen due to the market being highly unpredictable.

No one knows and your title is misleading. You ain't Nostradramus to predict such a big thing. Maybe it was just a simple pumped just to make people go into bitcoin again. You ain't a part of Whale also so you can't really prove your misleading title. Ethereum is still on the verge of dying so it needs some major altcoins to be on a big jump too if the bull run is really on.

Best way is to rely on data and market analysis. Wait until the end of the quarter and we may derive the market situation from there. I highly advise to take a conservative approach regardless of the market run that we are experiencing.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:27:52 PM

Hey guys, what are you thinking about this bullrun. whether this increase in bitcoin sacrifices altcoin prices. I see the volume of bitcoin trading going up but on the contrary almost all of the altcoin volumes go down. Does this mean that Bullrun needs sacrifice this time?

Altcoins has been suffering since the start of the bearish trend, almost all the projects are dead or lost so much value. So don't be surprised if investors suddenly dump then because it's been happening.

is this just the beginning, until everything turns green. I think all possibilities will ultimately benefit Bitcoin. what are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking what I'm going to do with my savings once bitcoin goes to the moon.  Grin. Seriously though, it's a long way to go, we are not even half of our previous all-time-highs so just be calm and patience.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 718

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:40:22 PM

Hey guys, what are you thinking about this bullrun. whether this increase in bitcoin sacrifices altcoin prices. I see the volume of bitcoin trading going up but on the contrary almost all of the altcoin volumes go down. Does this mean that Bullrun needs sacrifice this time?

is this just the beginning, until everything turns green. I think all possibilities will ultimately benefit Bitcoin. what are you thinking right now?
Well we might say that the bull run is just started but I think it's too early to confirm it. It's better we wait at least 2 more months before we confirm anything.
Also, it's quite obvious to see altcoin price crashing when bitcoin bull run has started. Most people convert their alts to bitcoin resulting in a dump in price of altcoins and pump in price of btc.

I'm thinking what I'm going to do with my savings once bitcoin goes to the moon.  Grin. Seriously though, it's a long way to go, we are not even half of our previous all-time-highs so just be calm and patience.
I would probably reinvest it in a place where I could get stable returns on it, probably a fixed deposit or something. It would definitely not be able to generate returns as much as bitcoin but it will at least be stable and secure.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:33:09 PM

We couldn't conclude that the bull run is actually happening but what I'm sure of is the market is getting better these days. It's an advantage for crypto enthusiast who is hoping for a profitable market again. The market is unpredictable though there are lots of speculations roaming around. I believe that better days are coming for us.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:44:22 PM

We couldn't conclude that the bull run is actually happening but what I'm sure of is the market is getting better these days. It's an advantage for crypto enthusiast who is hoping for a profitable market again. The market is unpredictable though there are lots of speculations roaming around. I believe that better days are coming for us.

So what do you think of the increase in Price and volume of BTC?  The  unaffected price of BTC after Binance announced their hack?  The rally of Bitcoin after a US representative calls to ban Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency?  If this is not a sign of Bullish market, then what is this to you?
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:36:33 PM

People now are have doubt because I think 50 percent of the crypto user think we still here at bear market and the other half will think we are now in the bull run. From the movement that we see I finally noticed ssine last week we are now on the bull run but if you don't believe it it's your choice because your feeling like expevting in 2018 but it not happen but for now they have big chance for recovery.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 11:14:44 PM

Maybe the bull run coming for bitcoin, but i want to ask someone who maybe know better, can also happen a bull run for coins from 150 top on coinmarketcap?
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:32:26 PM

This is just the beginning since the real bull run would occur next year that's why we may see some slight ups and downs of the price.
Although this is just normal in the market when everyone is doing short at least the price is stable.
Sooner or later we may see the $9000 or even $10000 if the price continues to grow as if someone is pushing it(probably the whales).

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:49:04 PM

dont trust prices of bitcoin .. people love easy money and adventure for this reason they buy expensive... for me there is no bull or bear but there is groupe that already make fake pump
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:00:05 PM

of course this is the initial stage, when the price of bitcoin is able to experience a sharper increase, it is possible that other altcoins will follow it. although at present most of the altcoin values ​​have declined but it cannot be said that the increase in bitcoin can sacrifice altcoin market price movements

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 598

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:23:05 AM

of course this is the initial stage, when the price of bitcoin is able to experience a sharper increase, it is possible that other altcoins will follow it. although at present most of the altcoin values ​​have declined but it cannot be said that the increase in bitcoin can sacrifice altcoin market price movements

Right now some corrections did occur, this is normal though. It's doesn't mean that the bears suddenly regain the market. We have been spiking in the last 2 days and investors ought to book some profits and will probably re-invest again later.

There's a lot of support along the $7k price and the rest of Ethereum didn't move a bit, just 1%-5% down, so that's minimal. So we are still in a bullish trend.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:05:41 AM

Right now some corrections did occur, this is normal though. It's doesn't mean that the bears suddenly regain the market. We have been spiking in the last 2 days and investors ought to book some profits and will probably re-invest again later.

There's a lot of support along the $7k price and the rest of Ethereum didn't move a bit, just 1%-5% down, so that's minimal. So we are still in a bullish trend.

Corrections will eventually happen. The market needs it on order to get to the next level. If we are going to see parabolic rises then it's artificial pump and it will do more harm to us in the long run.

Yes, there will be support/resistance along the way, this is how the market operations, and it will be beneficial for all of us.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:50:28 AM

A lot of topic recently regarding bitcoin dominance personally this price flow is a good run to confirmed a bull run its almost a year since bear market stop if you already gain profit then take it dont be greedy it always right to secured your asset apecially in this situation. We cannot say if bear market is already stop because any time the situation can be change.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:14:47 AM

We should be able to get a general direction now because its finally showing use some analysis to perform.

When $6400 broke, we hit $7600 simply due to bear short squeeze by the fact that the OI was 700M and the funding rate was very large. And then we went from $7600 to $6800 simply due to the fact of a long squeeze. Basically more liquidations were longs than shorts in the last 24 hours. Now that both sides are squeezed we can finally choose a direction.

There is lots of support below us, but its far away at like $6400 and $6000 and $5500 and $4700, either of those should hold in the mid-term.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:21:28 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 07:33:18 AM by EdenHazard

dont trust prices of bitcoin .. people love easy money and adventure for this reason they buy expensive... for me there is no bull or bear but there is groupe that already make fake pump
Fake pump? But I didn't see like that. The price bitcoin meet increasing price just becuase there are some good news come such as facecook has decided back to allowed cryptocurrency ads on their platform. Could you remember when facebook and twitter decided to ban crypto ads last year? What the impact for that reason to cryptocurrency price? The price crypto plunge drastically and even adding time to bearish market. And facebook has been changing their mind and accept crypto ads back and the price them deserve meet increasing price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:49:25 AM

We cannot say if bear market is already stop because any time the situation can be change.

well since bitcoin is not some pump and dump altcoin that can change direction that easily at the whim of the pumpers, we can say that the "bear market" has ended for 10000000% certainty right now that price has already increased 145% in 4 months.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:57:33 AM

I think we are in a bull run already and bitcoin is taking the central stage,even sucking cash away from many of the alts.It is normal to only see growth with bitcoin at the moment,increasing dominance until there is some sort of consolidation and cash moves into the alts.Maybe we will have dominance in the rang of 48-50 percent
EMS_REP

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:44:57 AM

current market is looking good but i believe bull is still far away.lets wait for few more weeks then things will be clear on bull run or red blood Roll Eyes Grin
colucho

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:46:59 AM

Hi.
I'm really a newbie. I have invested about € 500 when the BTC was in 6000USD. I have maintained my position despite the rebounds on Sunday. The profit that my Coinbase presents right now is around € 15. I do not know what to do. Can you guide me please? Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: