Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2387 times)
Kaneki11 (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:22:34 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 07:37:59 AM by Kaneki11

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:05:15 AM

maybe it's a little late, but it's still very profitable to buy now. Bitcoin prices have only just begun to rise this month, so the opportunity to earn profits is huge. I might have bought bitcoin a few weeks ago, but if the price of bitcoin continues to increase. I will not hesitate to convert the altcoin that I have for Bitcoin.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:07:13 AM

to make an investment can be done anytime and there is no word late in investing all depends on you, if you really intend to bitcoin as a long-term investment buy now is a very right choice

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 08:15:51 AM

I think that you still have time to buy bitcoin now, and hols for longer time, and yes i also think a bull run can be possible but in my opinion will take some time to happen.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:21:03 AM

no one can tell you buy bitcoin at this time is too late or not.
Let's buy with your belief and with the money you accept to lose. who know what happen in tomorrow.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:27:54 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

I remember that Bitcoin was a 20K. People were asking should we buy. It is too early still for crypto investment, I think. We are expecting much more from crypto...
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:30:20 AM

maybe it's a little late, but it's still very profitable to buy now. Bitcoin prices have only just begun to rise this month, so the opportunity to earn profits is huge. I might have bought bitcoin a few weeks ago, but if the price of bitcoin continues to increase. I will not hesitate to convert the altcoin that I have for Bitcoin.

in what way is it to late? if it realy is a new bull run we are going for our last high which was around 20k thats more than 2x from todays level.
If its realy a new bull run its going to even pass 20k at some point so its in no shape or form to late Smiley
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:33:41 AM

Basically to enter the market you must have confidence first, to be honest here I don't know what will happen to the next market so I suggest you to follow your own conscience and even the results of your research. I see the price of bitcoin continues to grow.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:41:44 AM

Yes I think the market is experiencing a bull run this time as compared to some days ago. I think in fact, the market gets bullish and bearish trend all the time. Every the following day is either the bullish trend of bearish trend comparatively. And there is always the right time to buy good and promising coins when you deem it right to buy. The time was right when bitcoin reached $ 20000. And the time is also right when it is standing over $ 6000.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:43:22 AM

What are you holding right now? If you are holding altcoin right now, no need to sell them as soon as possible. You can wait them to increase in price then sell it for Bitcoin. Well, if you are holding fiat or stable coins there are 2 choices : You can buy Bitcoin and take the ride with it, or wait until Bitcoin price move up and altcoins got red then you buy some potential altcoins to take profit from them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:50:55 AM

I'm 99% sure that its not even close to too late for buying bitcoin now ,the earlier the better friend ,find how to get your hands on some btc before its actually too late ,bitcoin will appreciate in price we've never seen before

Kaneki11 (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:02:10 AM

If bitcoin keeps up with this momentum we may see bitcoin at 10000 usd later this month or early next month
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:11:23 AM

I think this is still a good time to buy, Bitcoin price keep raising and $6300 still a cheap price. Buy and hold it for long term, that's the best way to make profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:15:53 AM

It's already a bull season, but I will like to say buying BTC now is a two way thing. Since there can been persistent uptrend for BTC, you will likely win for short-term or midterm, but there might be a retrace soon before the actual bull run. I'm talking from personal TA, so not certain.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:16:06 AM

Its never too late for cryptocurrency. You can buy bitcoin any time. The market is too young to say that youre late to invest in bitcoin. You should buy now. Try also to invest in alternate crypto currency. But be careful with what youre planning to invest in alt coins. Countless research is needed there. Study the market flow before anything else. Good luck!
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:21:25 AM

Now is not too late. Look at the price charts, and how prices have dropped since 2017. The current price is a good entry point if you're not in already. There is a chance in the short-term that prices could drop a bit as BTC experiences resistance around $6400, but in the mid- to long-term the outlook is very very good. You are certainly not too late.

Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:22:56 AM

Bitcoin recently had a good rise and is heading towards a large bull run. But people are hungry to grab some profit. So, I think it would be wise to wait for some time and let bitcoin come below 6K and buy as much as you can. As there are always a small dip before a long rise.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:25:01 AM

Yes, you should buy bitcoin right now if you are longing for long-term but if you want to take profit in a short-term then its a little bit risky. Bitcoin bull run price is not yet started, we can call this a small pump due to manipulations. One good news about bitcoin like ETF approval will be the one who will triggered bull run.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:38:27 AM

the answer is obviously No..... you'll loose your fund and that is a suggestion for you alone. bitcoin price will continue to rise and this time it will reach $100k at least but YOU will lose your fund because you are not familiar enough with the market to make important decisions on your own and you have to ask others and that never ends well specially when money is involved and a lot of FUD is around. next correction when price comes from something like $6900 to $6500 you will panic and sell , a couple of mistakes like this and you'll end up in a big loss.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:49:31 AM

No, it is not late. You still can buy and invest in bitcoin right now. It's better late than never and i think the price of bitcoin will increase more soon, maybe up to $7k. So it's still a good time to buy bitcoins, go buy bitcoins right now before the price already increase again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: