Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2382 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:53:46 AM

well it is not too late to invest bitcoin if you want to hold for long term or wait for bull run just to make more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:11:12 AM

it's never too late to buy bitcoin. you can buy at any time. now it's just the beginning so even though prices have started to rise, it will continue. prepare yourself because bitcoin will start reaching $10k soon. I'm sure this will be achieved this month or no later than mid June.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:19:26 AM

bitcoin go to the moon. Grin in my opinion the current market sentiment is indeed still very low. but every positive movement in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is usually countered by bearish speculation in the hope of being able to buy this number one cryptocurrency at a lower price, buy bitcoin now.!!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:20:17 AM

unless you see bitcoin mass adoption finishing or price above $1 million then it means it is still not too late to start dumping your worthless fiat and get bitcoin in its place. we are just getting started, why do you think i am a BitcoinHodler? because i know the true potential of bitcoin that doesn't exist anywhere else and so far only a small portion of it is fullfilled.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:25:30 AM

I think we are moving out of the bearish season and going to the bullish season,  it's kinda good to buy bitcoin in little quantity whenever it deep and keep on accumulating because the crypto market is not that easy to predict
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:31:31 AM

anytime you can invest in bitcoin if you really believe and can be used as a long-term investment asset that can be profitable. if we continue to assume now is not the right time to invest in bitcoin because lately the price of bitcoin has increased, until whenever we cannot take advantage of the opportunity to decide to start investing in it, and of course we will not benefit from it at a later time

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:50:43 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

No one can predict the future prices of Bitcoin but I have a feeling that in case you make your moves now, then you won't be disappointed in the long term. I can list out a few points, but it is entirely up to you to make the decision on whether to invest or not.

1. The user-base continues to increase, although at a smaller rate
2. Legalization has occurred, in at least a few countries
3. Most of the investors now are experienced, unlike the situation we had in 2013
4. Block reward halving is less than a year away
5. Bitcoin dominance is steadily increasing
FuryBeast

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:54:21 AM

You are not too late if you're buying for the long-term holding. Btc will easily surpass 20k USD and go much higher in the next few years. So if you are happy with surviving possible pullback, it's best time to buy. Btc may go much higher. Shorts are so high now, longs are so low. That's really a sing to go up.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:58:36 AM

you are not too late. as a matter of fact, even if you decide to buy by the end of this year, you are still not too late. the crypto markets is giving enough chances for everyone to get in this time. But know this for sure; if you wouldn't want to miss this bull run. I can't give investment advice on whether you should buy or not; besides, this thread is not for speculation. but what I can tell you is this; make sure you don't risk what you can't afford to lose. buy and hold with only what you can afford to lose.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
Getting close to 200 billion USD has nothing to do with a bull run, it's simply a matter of new capital being pumped into the crypto market that will bring us to $200b

Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??
There is still time to buy if you are a holdler
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:12:38 AM

It is not too late mate you should buy bitcoin right because the bull run was very near do not waste your time, here in cryptocurrency time is very important to achieve more gain or profit from bitcoin. If you have capital to buy you must have to do now.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:21:03 AM

I don't think it's too late to buy bitcoin now if you're planning on long-term investment. But if you plan to sell this bitcoin that which you bought three or four months later, then I can't recommend you anything about it.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:22:14 AM

The previous growth seems complete. It is too early to talk about the real bull run. Bitcoin trading volumes are falling, alternative cryptocurrencies do not show growth. It is necessary to wait a little while for the picture to become clear.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:31:10 AM

I think you are not too late. You have time to invest and this is the right time to invest because all we believe that bitcoin will continue to increase and will hit on the bull run that we are all hoping. Yes it is risky to buy and hold now but I think when bull run happen all our risk will be paid so do not afraid to invest and hold now for your near future success.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:35:55 AM

I think now is the time to buy tokens, in any case there is growth and we see it, but it is best to buy for the future or find a bounty company for yourself, I can share the link who will be interested for themselves https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:55:26 PM

Bitcoin is in the lower stage of the next growth cycle, and I consider the current level of BTC prices to be suitable for purchase. Of course, there will be no room for profits tens or hundreds of times, but it’s quite realistic to get 50% - 100% of profits.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:31:55 PM

You are not late, my friend, Bitcoin is still at the bottom. The rise in the price of bitcoin has just begun, everything is still ahead.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:42:08 PM

to make an investment can be done anytime and there is no word late in investing all depends on you, if you really intend to bitcoin as a long-term investment buy now is a very right choice
maybe what you say is true in investing with crypto currencies at any time if you already have the intention and already understand all the risks that will be obtained in the investment because our beliefs are the main capital in investing
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:50:35 PM

It seems that was a lazy question, where have you been those times that the market so dumped and very cheap bitcoin and other coins. Now, it is pumped you can't jump in from the current price. But yeah, that is not too late to buy you can still have a profit if you patiently when your profit was there and hold for a long term. I can't tell you now to buy more and have a profit later because maybe after this pump it will have a correction and dump again, hopefully, it is not. All I can say is manage your own risk.

blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:19:32 PM

BTC is the main coin and it is suggested to hold some in your portfolio. When institutional investors enter the
crypto space it is expected the price of BTC to moon, so until that you have time to full your bags.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: