Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2387 times)
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:24:44 PM

In my opinion for now it can still profit, even though the price has gone up, there is a possibility that the next wave will occur and maybe this can bring a pretty decent profit for those who hold a moderate amount of bitcoin
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:33:23 PM

rather than just hearing the opinions of others why you don't trust yourself because what is certain is that bitcoin was once worth 20k $, late or not I don't know for sure, if you believe in bitcoin it's never too late to invest in it.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:39:42 PM

If you really know how to hold your end side of the bargain you will guarantee have profit but you have to know the basic trading strategies and maybe you will make some profits simply by buying and selling or using your fiat to buy and HODL

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:50:40 PM

It's never too late to invest on bitcoin or any other altcoin, which you believe has the potential to grow its value.
There's no criteria of being late in the market, it is only a matter of perspectives.
You just need to remember the golden rule in trading - buy low, sell high. So there's really no right or wrong time on this.
There's really no labelling your move as late or early, as long as you are earning profit from your investments, I guess you are doing the right thing for your own interest.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:59:35 AM

Buying bitcoin was not to late, Actually even you buy for now we can earn enough profit but to big. But if you buy bitcoin since the price of it was drop maybe for now you have a big profit you get. As we can say the price of bitcoin are reach of $6000 maybe this will be continue till the end of year 2019.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:50:03 AM

Too late? Not at all. Y87 can still decide to bug bitcoin now, as I see it increasing sooner. Bitcoin still remains the father of all coins, and it has the potential to be extremely great.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:33:27 AM

I think you're late in buying bitcoin because knowing that this year will increase the price of bitcoin because this is happening in the year 2017 bitcoin increased to $ 20,000 but when the year of 2018 was dropped considerably so the altcoins for bitcoin smashing but now say that bitcoin price will increase again so take advantage of the profitability of bitcoin bitrate prices on april as bigger as profit because bitcoin price is a bit low that month.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:37:17 AM

maybe it's a little late, but it's still very profitable to buy now. Bitcoin prices have only just begun to rise this month, so the opportunity to earn profits is huge. I might have bought bitcoin a few weeks ago, but if the price of bitcoin continues to increase. I will not hesitate to convert the altcoin that I have for Bitcoin.

i think if we talk about bitcoin, its not too late to buy bitcoin because the price is still cheap
and if you hold a good altcoins, you don't have to convert it to bitcoin, because soon altcoins price will increase too
just wait a little bit more buddy  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:52:31 AM

Late ? No theres no such thing as late on investing with bitcoin but actually  the later you come the more profit that you can expect , this is because the massive adoption will only come in the latter stages  .  yet if your dealing about other coins that are not on the top list , then you are indeed late to invest with them because those unkown coins are only maybe a pump and dump type scheme in which after they pump they will dump and dissapear .
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:02:57 AM

there is no word late, bitcoin will rise even though it is slow and not in the near future, but for the long term btc has a very good prospect. But one of your mistakes is why not invest long ago when the price of btc is cheap, so you will get a bigger profit
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:09:59 AM

late, don't be stupid. nobody is late for bitcoin. this is the right time because this pump just started. I just bought yesterday and many say it's high, but I don't listen to them. now I have made a profit. so believe what your heart says, if your analyst says it will go up then buy it.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:16:13 AM

Buying bitcoin was not to late, Actually even you buy for now we can earn enough profit but to big. But if you buy bitcoin since the price of it was drop maybe for now you have a big profit you get. As we can say the price of bitcoin are reach of $6000 maybe this will be continue till the end of year 2019.
Agree, it's never too late as long as the price of bitcoin hasn't recovered yet. but indeed if you can buy bitcoin when the price falls, of course the profit will be much greater. the price does go up, but if you compare it to last year's price, then $6k is still a small price and certainly price will continue to rise.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:14:58 AM

It's not too late, but maybe it's a bit late because the price now increases at $6711 (and the price still change) according to bitstamp. And if you can buy bitcoin in a few months ago, perhaps you can get bitcoin for a lower price than now although if you decide to buy now, it will not be a problem for you because of the price still lower than $7000. You will be too late if the price increase for more than $10k because you can not buy a whole bitcoin if you don't have the money equal to 1 bitcoin.

So, this time still a good moment to buy bitcoin at any prices with making more than 4 order buy so you can lower the average of the buy price. But be careful, don't panic if you see the red candle comes because that does not always make the price go down too deep.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:15:09 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
I am surprised that someone is still asking this kind of question on whether they should buy a cryptocurrency. Haven't you seen what's happening in the market or you still need more proof? The market has been going up all this while and trust me you're going to regret it if the prices gets to its peak, cause that's when it will be late for you. If you plan on buying bitcoin, then now is the right time to buy it, even now seems a bit late cause I don't know how it will go, it can still drop back to $3500 and only those that purchased earlier would be the lucky ones.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:57:58 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
Guess what? the market just reached $205-B total market cap as of posting this.

And it is more possible that we're passing more of it in the next few days. Asking if you're too late, I'll give you a quick example. When bitcoin dipped last time at $3,300. Many asked if they were too late to invest in bitcoin and now we're passing close to $7k, what do you think? it's never too late man.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:10:51 AM

Not the best time to buy Bitcoin. Even it's possible to jump again and it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin (for long-term investment), I think accumulating altcoin is a better way to earn Bitcoin rather than to buy Bitcoin directly with your money. So just sort some potential coins to pick and make profit from them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:28:18 AM

I would wait for the correction and then buy. On the growth is very risky to buy assets.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 10:29:15 AM

buy it now or you will be late, remember this opportunity does not come forever. bitcoin is going up now, we never know in the future there will be another increase or not. so don't waste the opportunity, you will regret later.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:00:35 AM

I don't know why people just focus on making profit, the truth is that we have not yet begun to see the profit in the Crypto space, and you will be amazed when you begin to see the massive profit we are going to make when 1 BTC becomes $1m, but this cannot be possible if all we focus on is the current price of bitcoin and whether we are going to see a bull run or not, we should begin to do us on the technology and how we can spread it.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:27:21 AM

This is what people waiting for and OP dont be sad you are not too late to buy bitcoin infact this is the start of bull run if you buy now and hold until you get good profit then thats a good move dont be negative all thing has a reason or maybe you should wait for bitcoin down a little then you can be enter.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: