Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:35:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2388 times)
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:59:13 PM

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin (BTC) now, even though now the price of bitcoin has gone up, but I think it will continue to rise, because in 2017, the price of bitcoin reached $ 20k, there is still a chance to make a profit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:50:08 PM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

Always remember that Bitcoin reached the amount of value of 20,000$ almost each way back 2017, so compare it now, it is obviously
a good chance to buy now then hold. Besides, the market price volume in the market was still continue increasing, so no reason for us not to buy
it, right?
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:58:36 AM

Be patient and don't rush to sell your coins. Bitcoin prices continue to grow and now reach $ 7,051 and most likely this achievement can continue to grow. So you can sell it when the price is very high. At the moment I also have Bitcoin and I still hold it because I'm sure if the bulls run very close.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:06:15 AM

Be patient and don't rush to sell your coins. Bitcoin prices continue to grow and now reach $ 7,051 and most likely this achievement can continue to grow. So you can sell it when the price is very high. At the moment I also have Bitcoin and I still hold it because I'm sure if the bulls run very close.

Indeed, if we believe on what many expert, bitcoin will reach at least $25k end this year. Its better be patient and make bitcoin as long term investment. Bitcoin already make big movement this week and i think this will continue in next several month and hopely reach $10k first

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:22:49 AM

The reversal has already taken place and Bitcoin will only grow until the spring of 2020. So to go now for a long term is a very correct choice. But, of course, there will be correction and your mission is to find a successful entry point. Wink
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:40:28 AM

It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin. These coins continue to grow and it's time for you to buy these coins. The current situation may be very positive because the Crypto market is green. Bull Run is now getting closer and now it will only wait when that can happen.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:44:17 AM

No. There is a short dump by just taking a look on its chart. Pretty sure to buy once its on the bottom so that you can raise more profits with it.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:53:31 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

for some people this will look too late but for me it's not too late if you think of a long-term investment because the price hasn't reached its peak now
BL46K 7193R

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:06:57 AM

I think it's time to buy Bitcoin right now. No, you did not delay If you still buy some Bitcoin you can still earn profits in the future. And we all know that Bitcoin is the best among all cryptocurrency. Because Bitcoin's price is almost increased. So You will still have time to buy Bitcoin. You can now buy some Bitcoin without delay. Along with Bitcoin you can purchase some more altcoin. Because you can earn profit from both sides.

Thank you
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:06:09 AM

I remember that Bitcoin was a 20K. People were asking should we buy. It is too early still for crypto investment, I think. We are expecting much more from crypto...

The more we expect, the more we become losers. Let us not think that it is already late in buying a bitcoin. Remember that we can still gain profits even if we bought it at 8k. And there is a high probability that it will gonna reach again $20k. Just be positive and the simple rule is to hodl and wait for the pump and then sell when the price is higher the bought price.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:10:41 PM

You are a bit late i think, because bitcoin price already increased more than 10%.
Maybe you can buy other coin beside bitcoin, other coin than bitcoin not increased too much, and will have more chance to increasing more.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 03:34:05 PM

as different offers from developer gives with one on notables to helps on reference as clients to work on part with terms of initiation, the chance on business gives as might to deliver with returns of nominal with profit on collection.

Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:33:38 PM

For me, the most important rule of thumb is: Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, learn about Bitcoin and come to a conclusion for yourself.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:03:59 PM

Boss, it is never too late. Investing in Bitcoin is the best investment you van ever make, because it is a coin that is known to rise even after it falls. If you are holding some, keep holding it because experts are saying it will reach $8,000 before the month ends.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:23:04 PM

If you see that the market is going up then what are you waiting for? The madness has just begun and there is still plenty of time for you or anyone else to invest in bitcoin. We are not even sure that bull run has started yet so it would be a perfect opportunity to buy now before it starts because after that the price will go skyrocket and you will regret your decision of not buying when you had the occasion
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:36:14 PM

When the market shows good signs and Bitcoin is rising in price. You should buy Bitcoin at this time before it goes up more. Because the price of $ 7,096 is still very low compared to its potential. There are many people who are predicting Bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 price in the next few months.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:46:09 PM

It's not too late. You are too late to get fast gains because the bullish momentum is slowing down for now but we are back in a bull market and it means future growth.

Isn't this what we've been all waiting for? If you were afraid to catch a falling knife after it fell below 5000 dollars this is your chance to catch the move back up.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:51:37 PM

all over expectation is for the Bull run only so it is finally happening now so the investment in this situation is important for getting a better value otherwise this opportunity is also missing in the future.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:56:44 PM

It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin if  you really understand the basic factors that influence the market value of Bitcoin and also have a good strategic plan to minimize your level of risks associated with investing in the Bitcoin ecosystem. Its all about knowledge and understanding.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:16:29 PM

allways when i think of it is too late to buy, in the end of the period i get really upset of thinking so. (i do not mean when it was 20.000 box). So i think anyway you earn, if i had money i would buy now too.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: