Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:53:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2388 times)
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:16:02 PM

to make an investment can be done anytime and there is no word late in investing all depends on you, if you really intend to bitcoin as a long-term investment buy now is a very right choice
I agree that investment can be done at any time according to the strategy you have, in investing you must have a good strategy
to reduce the risk of loss, you can buy bitcoin at this time and hold it until the bullrun comes so you will get the expected profit
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:47:21 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

Wake up. Bull run has already begun, Bitcoin has more than doubled from the price low this year. All those who managed to buy Bitcoin at a price of $ 3,200 have already doubled their capital. Therefore, do not wait, you need to buy.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 01:06:16 AM

I think some crypto enthusiast says here that it is a little too late to buy bitcoins now since the price already pumps up and a little bit hard to gain profit. Some also says that investing in bitcoin has no time, just buy and patiently enough wait for the time you can trade or sell it in a ptofitable time.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:07:25 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

Wake up. Bull run has already begun, Bitcoin has more than doubled from the price low this year. All those who managed to buy Bitcoin at a price of $ 3,200 have already doubled their capital. Therefore, do not wait, you need to buy.

Right, those who always hesitate never get anywhere. There is always a doubt when bitcoin dipped to 3200. Even when it surges up to 4K, and then 5K. If you still have a doubt now, I just do not know what more motivation you need to invest in bitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:10:03 AM

Wake up. Bull run has already begun, Bitcoin has more than doubled from the price low this year.

7k usd is still pretty small to some people therfor they did not consider the increase as a bull run   . for them a real bull run is when the price cross to 18k to 20k usd just like what happened last two years ago  .  when it comes to buying/investing , it also depends on the user if he thinks that he can afford the current price then he must buy now but if not then its better if he can wait for more price decline  .  price of bitcoin is not really that huge , so id say that its not yet late to join  the ride  .
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:44:31 PM

I think it's not late yet. The BTC has just increased but there will be a price adjustment at that time, it is an appropriate opportunity to buy BTC
I think that the question of buying or not is very difficult to answer today, because the higher the price of Bitcoin, the lower the purchasing power becomes, but their investors.  It should be borne in mind that a significant part of the cryptocurrency market investor is not wholesale buyers, but retail buyers.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:14:20 PM

It's still cool to get in to bitcoin now before its too late,  that's how lots of people didn't buy around this price during the previous bull season and end up regretting not buying,  do a dollar cost average in buying

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:20:28 PM

I believe that if you have the opportunity now to buy something better to buy now and then sell.  You will not lose anything.  It's okay that you're a little late.  You can still fix it.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:20:33 PM

It's still cool to get in to bitcoin now before its too late,  that's how lots of people didn't buy around this price during the previous bull season and end up regretting not buying,  do a dollar cost average in buying
I think that buying Bitcoin at a price below 10 thousand dollars is always a very good decision. I think that when the Bitcoin reaches 10 thousand there will be a correction and then a big growth again

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:27:44 PM

I have never been able to answer this question, when my friends ask me, on the one hand I believe that the price of Bitcoin will be more than 50,000, on the other hand, no one knows how many times before Bitcoin will fall and rise again. You always can buy and always too late.
sandra_1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:28:00 PM

I cannot disagree that this market is still quite young and you can boldly invest in cryptocurrencies. However, it is worth spending time on searching which cryptocurrency has been profitable this times. Solid research and following the prices is the key to choose the right one. I'm now trading less well-known cryptocurrencies and I've noticed that FuturoCoin is one of the fastest growing and developing altcoins. 
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:49:11 PM

First, from your statement one might not be mistaken for believing such, because last month many thought it was a bear trap and today look at the price.
Secondly to your question, I don't think anyone can advice you properly on what to do with your funds, check yourself if you think you are up to the task, then go ahead. If you think otherwise, you know what to do. This is because, should it go the other way round, you won't have anyone to blame, this is the crypto space and it is unpredictable.

Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:04:55 PM

It's never too late if you want to buy bitcoin in the long run, bad market conditions are a good opportunity to buy cheaply, while I see that the price of bitcoin is starting to move up and it looks like bitcoin is starting to show its potential again.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:06:28 PM

You aren't late to the party, it's a good time to invest in bitcoin, with this current bull market you are obviously going to make profit.
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:18:05 PM

As long as Bitcoin hasn't reached $20k yet, you definitely still have enough time to buy as much bitcoin that you can afford to buy. Being the fact that it's price in CMC can still be afforded. This could really be the best time to buy and wait till it goes up high again.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:39:32 PM

Compare the price of BTC at the time you made this post and compare to current BTC and judge for yourself if you were gonna be late if you had invested that day. Always try to take a bold decision to invest when a big coin like BTC, BNB, Bitcoin Cash and ETH are making any moves to increase.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:48:05 PM

Compare the price of BTC at the time you made this post and compare to current BTC and judge for yourself if you were gonna be late if you had invested that day. Always try to take a bold decision to invest when a big coin like BTC, BNB, Bitcoin Cash and ETH are making any moves to increase.
That's a really good observation and I think the OP is already regretting that he did not invest in bitcoin sooner, or maybe he did. When talking about cryptocurrency market it's very important to take quick decisions because the price could rapidly change overnight and you suddenly find out that you missed the perfect occasion to buy so its only a matter of hours to decide what you have to do.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:25:19 PM

now, in my opinion bitcoin is in a bull run, because the price of bitcoin has reached $ 7000. no one is late to buy bitcoin for investment or trading. I am sure that if there is a will, there will be a profit.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:30:14 PM

I managed to buy yesterday and already earned a few thousand dollars. Guys, I do not know decide for yourself.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:50:15 PM

It is not advisable to invest in bitcoin now because of the increment price this days and nobody can predict what will happen to price tomorrow

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: