Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2387 times)
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:26:56 AM

depending on your beliefs, if you believe the arrival of a bull why not buy? for me bitcoin is always profitable for investment, I don't miss it every time the increase in bitcoin prices is included at that time. so it's time now to buy bitcoin and be patient that bullrun is coming soon.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:27:06 AM

I just thinking if you should be better if you buy the bitcoin when the price dropped beelow 7k or 7.5k I hope that the price will bounce from it.
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:40:05 AM

if you think about a long-term investment, you are still in time, maybe you will need a few years, but in the coming years I see the Bitcoin price above 12 / 13k. decentralization and blockchain are futuristic concepts, it takes time to appreciate them

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:04:03 PM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

YOu should buy now, why? because the upcoming halving is near, it will be nextyear so we will expect that the price could be more higher, because the rewards for miners will be lessen, so we will expect a little bit more increased of the value of bitcoin.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

Positive signs are taking place as the market is progressing lately with coins rising in price. Everybody says that this is the right time to buy coins. But what I say is that anytime is right time to buy coins. What matters a lot is that you should learn when to buy and sell your coins. It means you should learn trading skills before investing in cryptocurrency. Concerning bitcoin, I think bitcoin is a good investment as compared to other coins.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

if you think about a long-term investment, you are still in time, maybe you will need a few years, but in the coming years I see the Bitcoin price above 12 / 13k. decentralization and blockchain are futuristic concepts, it takes time to appreciate them
you speak in very small numbers) I think that if a person is willing to invest for a long time, then in 3-4 years Bitcoin can cost 100-200 thousand dollars

sadirmrida

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:05:25 PM

You are so late. Last year  bitcoin fallen bottom price. I know  then time bitcoin price had 2800$.  Now 1 btc is equal to near 8000$. If you bought  you can earn 2x+ profit.  However you can now invest in btc. Btc can increase  up to 20000$.

Time and tide wait for none
Goodvin

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:08:24 PM

Summer is coming. In summer, prices on the crypto market go down, then you need to buy bitcoin. Now the price is too high.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀    
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Aalu

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:12:38 PM

No you are not late. You are perfectly right in the right place. As the market is growing and the predictors have predicted that the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency, bitcoin will grow in the days to come. So still bitcoin is at a lower price. So do not wait for other better opportunity or time than this one to buy and hold bitcoin.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
https://sessia.com/
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:52:12 PM

No you are not late. You are perfectly right in the right place. As the market is growing and the predictors have predicted that the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency, bitcoin will grow in the days to come. So still bitcoin is at a lower price. So do not wait for other better opportunity or time than this one to buy and hold bitcoin.
I am also sure that Bitcoin will already cost more than $ 8,000. But still put orders on the 7500 and 7000 dollars. I plan to buy Bitcoin to 12000 dollars.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:56:07 PM

Don't know whether there will be the bull run this year. But it possible. But don't get your hopes up, the crypto market is very unpredictable. So you have to do your own analysis before to buy.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:12:58 PM

I don't expect the big move this year and I think this is pretty ok, you want a bill run per year? We need more time for a organic recovery.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:45:01 PM

For investors, you should see the BTC as a high-profit investment and with increasing value every year. But it's not like that will be bought anytime, consider the situation and buy it at the time you feel the best for you.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:10:42 PM

For investors, you should see the BTC as a high-profit investment and with increasing value every year. But it's not like that will be bought anytime, consider the situation and buy it at the time you feel the best for you.
buying or selling we also have to look at market conditions and conditions, allow or not to take the actions we want.
Bitcoin is a good choice for investment but at high prices you must be careful not to do bad things so you have to observe their movements.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:20:48 PM

You are never too late. At any point in time, if you purchase Bitcointalk you can still make profit when you sell it. Depending on the percentage of profit you want, you can decide when you want to buy it.

sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:37:28 PM

Greetings there everyone. And do you guys consider mining? Why yes or why not? Curious to know whether the industry is attractive and profitable these days! Please share the experience Smiley
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:38:44 PM

Greetings there everyone. And do you guys consider mining? Why yes or why not? Curious to know whether the industry is attractive and profitable these days! Please share the experience Smiley

Good evening. That's a great question. Well, from my point of view, much depends on the country, on price on electricity etc. And, of course, on equipment. I am from the US, having idea about mining in here. If it is related to you, I can share
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3518

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:43:04 PM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

Late for what? This is not a competition between us.
But if you want take part on this big revolution you're always on time.
Price is only misleading for a newbie, since each time there is a peak in btc value, people decide to invest money...

mining is not profitable at all (and even very risky). Unless you have large amount of money to invest, ready to balance any change from price/difficult.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:44:00 PM

Good evening. That's a great question. Well, from my point of view, much depends on the country, on price on electricity etc. And, of course, on equipment. I am from the US, having idea about mining in here. If it is related to you, I can share

Would definitely be great if you can share some main facts/recommend the equipment. Cause I am having a few friends from the US who want to buy more than 10 miners, but necessary to calculate everything first of all, of course
Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:48:00 PM

You should have bought when the BTC price was almost at 6k and then hold it till December. But if I were you, I'll do some scalping when the BTC price is fluctuating , you might earn some few BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: