Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2387 times)
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:50:33 PM

Would definitely be great if you can share some main facts/recommend the equipment. Cause I am having a few friends from the US who want to buy more than 10 miners, but necessary to calculate everything first of all, of course

I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from  10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:17:45 PM

I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from  10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager

Oh wow, even discounts? This sounds bold, will definitely share with friends. And own farms in the US? I mean the ones that company had
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:23:23 PM

Oh wow, even discounts? This sounds bold, will definitely share with friends. And own farms in the US? I mean the ones that company had

Yes, in California. So the guys look pretty experienced, I recommend you to have a look at their website, asicequipment.. Com to have a deeper understanding of products
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:25:09 PM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
The bear market has just collapsed some time ago, and I think it's a bit too late to buy BTC at this time because BTC has just gained up to $ 8.6k, but it doesn't hurt if we buy now because there is still a chance to get a profit at $ 9.5k.
don't forget to do your own analysis before buying, because this is just a personal opinion which is certainly still a lot of mistakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:57:50 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

You are right we have to prepare to buy bitcoin i know bitcoin in the future it will give new set price high in crypto market, bitcoin is very high demand and and many new investors coming here in crypto industry are also buying bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:06:58 AM

maybe it's a little late, but it's still very profitable to buy now. Bitcoin prices have only just begun to rise this month, so the opportunity to earn profits is huge. I might have bought bitcoin a few weeks ago, but if the price of bitcoin continues to increase. I will not hesitate to convert the altcoin that I have for Bitcoin.

The concept of being late at the market right now is kind of true, we are somehow late as we didn't expect BTC to pump that hard, but we shouldn't lose hope, as we just need to find the right entry point in order for us to join the party. And that will going to be through the help of the alternative coins that are on the market right now.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:14:53 AM

For now it's actually not missed. It's just that the altcoin price is increasing and if you buy at the previous price or one week before or even when you make this thread, of course you will get a big profit if you buy bitcoin when you ask here.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:54:08 AM

Price is at the crossroads. If you believe the parabolic and we'll break the ATH of 20K in a few months to a year, then price at 8K is still a good buy.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:08:38 AM

Investment is never late, it is important that investment is reasonable, the price of the current BTC is also quite high. Consider carefully when participating!
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:12:48 AM

Buy or not buy bitcoin - you decide according to your investment plan. At this time, buying bitcoin is a long-term prospect. So you make a decision with that knowledge.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:29:35 PM

Its never too late to buy any coin in cryptocurrency. Its a personal decision to make. You can decide to buy it earlier when prices fall so you can hold it or you buy it later. All the same you still have the chance.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:15:58 PM

You should try your best to  get in as quickly as possible, there is a saying that the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago and the second best time is now. The best time you could have gotten in was when bitcoin was $3000 of which you would already be in profit by now, but it is never too late to get in now. so get in as quickly as possible.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:46:38 PM

I think it’s not to late to buy bitcoins. The price is still in recovery and not so high compare to december 2017 when the price reached $18.000. I think you will get profit if you buy bitcoin now.

IshuTheGamer

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 12:03:43 PM

Its never late to buy Crypto, you should get it as soon as you find a dip.
Bitcoin will be a million dollar for sure one day.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:12:21 PM

It's never too late for anyone who has a lot of money and wants to invest with bitcoin including you, even bitcoin has shown its best value again and of course now is the right time to invest with bitcoin.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:16:25 PM

If you don't have 1 btc at least, then it is time to make a purchase. You know, it is never too late to buy btc, in long term it will continue to grow, so I suggest you to buy
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:09:54 PM

It's never too late for anyone who has a lot of money and wants to invest with bitcoin including you, even bitcoin has shown its best value again and of course now is the right time to invest with bitcoin.
It is not simple as that. You have no idea about fundamental analysis, money management, risk declaration and more stuff related to controlling the financial analysis. It is impossible to catch the top for seliing with highest profit or buying the dip with minimum loss.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:33:41 PM

You can still buy bitcoin and hold it for a couple of months and wait for its pump again as we seen bitcoin is rising every single day so its good for investments thay we can have so lets make investments still nut top coins specially bitcoin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:41:11 PM

In my opinion it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. It is still profitable if you got extra money and you can afford to invest it. Bitcoin is a long-term investment that we will not regret.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:45:05 PM

If there is free money then invest in cryptocurrency, while you are thinking and deciding everything can pass you by. Find a good entry point and make a purchase. It's better than keeping money in the Bank and all your interest will eat up inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: