Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2387 times)
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:25:21 PM

Never have this notion that you are too late to enter into a market. There is always a chance for a coin to rise up higher than its current price. This current market condition is actually favorable for trading.
Yes, it's never too late in entering the world of Cryptocurrency trading, because Bitcoin is increasingly expensive not affecting the current purchase, the more expensive it will be, the more profitable it will be.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:33:31 PM

Never have this notion that you are too late to enter into a market. There is always a chance for a coin to rise up higher than its current price. This current market condition is actually favorable for trading.
Yes, it's never too late in entering the world of Cryptocurrency trading, because Bitcoin is increasingly expensive not affecting the current purchase, the more expensive it will be, the more profitable it will be.
You should do your homework before dealing with that principle, you need to have deeper understanding as you can blindly bought overpriced and then sell it with loses, be very careful with your position.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:35:27 PM

It's never been late its never been the best time to buy, it will need a tremendous feeling that you will get a huge profit if you invest on certain coins. and if you fail to do so that's the time you can say you invested on a wrong coin on a wrong time.

Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:43:02 PM

Well it's good to watch the market very well. Btc is a good buy now, the market is not too late to invest in .. cos the prediction is still above $10k which you will still be in profit.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:27:31 PM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
Will such Topics ever end? Grin  Even if Bitcoin will cost 20,000$, it will not be too late to buy it, because in the future it may cost 100,000$, so you are not late with the purchase.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
netwin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:29:05 PM

Bitcoin started to go way up on April 2, 2019 from $4.05k and reaching $9.075k on May 29, 2019, with one major dip from $8.3k on 5-15-2019 to $6.9k on 5-17-2019. Btc has been dipping since 5-29-2019, 1st down to $8k then back up to $8.5/8.8k and on Monday it went down to $7.8k. It is likely that

in the future Bitcoin will go be going up alot, You can buy some Btc in the $7.5k-$8.5k range and hold it for selling at short/med future price increases or hold it for the long term. But, also keep watching Bitcoin for when it dips into the $7.5k and below price ranges and buy some at those lower prices too.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:33:02 PM

Well you can still purchase bitcoin and hold for the future since the current predictions that i am hearing from experienced cryptopreneurs is that bitcoin can reach an all time high of over $30k. It's quite expensive at the moment but x3 at this current rate is still some good profits to make.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:41:09 PM

I think this is the best time to add more btc and some altcoins like EOS, NEO, ICX to your portfolio. BTC dipped today and I bought more at 7550$ . Note that this is not an investment advise, you should do your own research.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:55:23 PM

I think this is the best time to add more btc and some altcoins like EOS, NEO, ICX to your portfolio. BTC dipped today and I bought more at 7550$ . Note that this is not an investment advise, you should do your own research.
the current price has fallen quite far, and I think there will be a bounce going on. doing your own research is a very good thing, so you can decide for yourself. for now, I myself do nothing but hold back assets, and wait for high prices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:01:10 PM

THIS IS THE RIGHT TO BUY BITCOIN .dont miss your chance to grab btc as its dip now and should start a bull run pretty soon.keep buying and holding

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:03:14 PM

If Bitcoin decreases, of course this is the right time to buy more Bitcoin. And I'm happy with what you recommend to make some altcoins for us to invest. With that we will benefit more from every altcoin we have. And one more must do research for each person. Because we here certainly only suggest the best for everyone.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:17:06 PM

It totally depends on you whether you want to buy bitcoin now or not, but now is a very good time to invest. And I would also advise you that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should buy promising  altcoins because they will likely give you more profits than bitcoin.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:28:26 PM

Initially I converted my portfolio to USDT, but today seeing the dip and also seeing a strong support at 7500$, I bought some BTC at 7600$. I also bought some ICX for mid term due to upcoming DPASS launch.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:36:34 PM

Of course you can buy now , but I would wait for lower levels to 7000 we have to fall I think so , but if you look at them then of course you can now take .

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:47:58 PM

You can buy now investment is never too late but ensure to study the market if its the one that will favour you at the moment if you are a shot term investor as for the long term investor its never too late you can invest why waiting patiently for huge investment return but don't be greedy by looking for 100% profits always be wise.
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:20:14 AM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
I think the market is preparing to have a new bullish cycle, perhaps by the end of 2019 or early 2020. At the moment I'm trying to buy more Bitcoin and some potential Altcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:50:20 PM

People continue to support Bitcoin and invest in it. It is expected that the cryptocurrency will reach at least 12-15 thousand this year. Therefore, it is not late to buy Bitcoin now if you were not in time to do it before.
Beccaman

Activity: 280

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:59:18 PM

Bitcoin has recently gone on correction, I think now is a very good time to buy it, as it starts to grow again

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:12:47 PM

I think its not a bad idea to buy bitcoin now because we are nearing another massive bullrun and with that, the price can still go higher than what it is now. Go fill your wallet with some bitcoin and seat back to watch it grow.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:23:30 PM

To invest in BTC never late, in my opinion. Because we are only in the beginning of development of crypto of the industry. All of us know what BTC is capable of. Growth of this coin it will be obligatory, it is only necessary to wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: