Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: share the source  (Read 541 times)
Bikerbmt47 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:35:50 PM

I participated in airdrop & bounty from October 2018 to this 5/2019. My income is only about 3 ETH. Very depressed.
  What about you ? Do you have a reputable airdrop & bounty source? Tell me please!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:11:28 PM

I participated in airdrop & bounty from October 2018 to this 5/2019. My income is only about 3 ETH. Very depressed.
  What about you ? Do you have a reputable airdrop & bounty source? Tell me please!

The best reward you get is being part of this. The future is of crypto keep faith in it. Keep on participating in bounties and airdrops.
The altcoin bounties section is where you'll find most of the bounties https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Some are even found in alt coin announcement and token announcement sections.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:27:07 PM

It depends on what you are doing. I personally am looking for those projects in which there is a big difference in the quality of work. This allows you to earn much more. I do not do projects where there is no higher reward for the work.

mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:55:59 PM

You can't find any way to earn 3 ETH for a couple of months for an easy task, why don't you just be thankful for what you've earned and stop complaining about your profit. If you want to earn more why don't you open up a service and offer it to the forum either professional or non-professional service or open up a business or invest into trading?

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:57:32 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 04:11:59 PM by semobo

You are just a newbies but you already earned 3 ethereum,do you still think it is not enough for your rank? Huh
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:18:58 PM

Some people could not earn even three ETH because the bounty market is very complicated and not everyone can choose the right project now. I am interested in the 3 ETH which you earned - did you manage to sell your coins or do you count coins at ICO prices?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:19:45 PM

I think you have really done well to have gathered up to that because i think majority of airdrop are waste of time. You should be happy with what you have been able to gather with airdrop. Bounty is better but you must choose good bounty.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:58:01 PM

Well 3 eth is good for you
I don’t know what you mean by depressing, but what airdrops are you referring to?
Cos I feel a little bit lost
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:02:42 PM

Listen, well, 3 ETH is a pretty good result for our present time. So do not worry much Smiley
As for the source - the main one is still this forum - Bitcointalk.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:29:02 AM

Don't give up, man. It was a bad stage for you, but you can still earn more. Spend more time analyzing a bounty campaign in which you participate.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 02:51:54 AM

You are lucky to get some of those, I heard a story that they already give up doing Airdrops and bounties. You just said Airdrops right? why not join any bounties and other services that can give you much profit that Airdrop. I guess you need to have enough knowledge If you want to do some services. If you lack of skills then I suggest try doing some Bounty next time.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:09:55 AM

I joined in bounty last feb until now and every week I earned almost $16 per week. If you look itbis a very small amount of salary but imagine if you save $16 per week within the year it is a good savings after a year and can help to your expenses. And my plan for my weekly salary when I save it I will used it as a capital to trade bitcoins because I know it can multiply in a small period of time.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:42:19 AM

Airdrop is a game of Chance and luck, sometimes you win big, sometimes you win small and other times you win nothing, though the part of winning nothing is the most common part in this game of airdrop, I have participated on so much airdrop and the truth is that the only airdrop that benefited me was just 2 which are polymath and hydro, any other airdrop was just a waste of time to me so I had to give up totally participating in airdrop because I saw it as a total waste of time.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:05:44 PM

if you participate in bounty and your doing only social media campaign you will not get much reward.. it depends on the campaign you participated

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:15:41 PM

It would be better if you told me the source of this profit. Because, earning 3 ETH is not less  with newbie account. It is very difficult to make a profit from the bounty and airdrops in this time period. I just saw that populous's campaign was a little different than the others. Even though its earnings are little.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:17:24 PM

Airdrop is a game of Chance and luck, sometimes you win big, sometimes you win small and other times you win nothing, though the part of winning nothing is the most common part in this game of airdrop, I have participated on so much airdrop and the truth is that the only airdrop that benefited me was just 2 which are polymath and hydro, any other airdrop was just a waste of time to me so I had to give up totally participating in airdrop because I saw it as a total waste of time.

OP was not coming here, I am not sure is it makes sense to comment here.
Big earning from bounty It's past. Be satisfied with any payment from there. Many of them worth nothing and if you received a real payment, you did not waste your time in vain. There is no bounty source, you must investigate all project first. Also, follow scam accusation, reputation and Investigation threads on this forum.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:20:48 PM

everyone was telling you not to waste your time "advertising" all these scam projects that called themselves ICO and you a bounty hunter but you didn't listen. i'd say 3 ETH is still a very high amount to earn you have probably wasted a huge amount of your time which means you have potentially wasted a ton of money because you could spend that time more constructively and make a lot of money then invest that money in bitcoin to increase it even more.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:26:42 PM

Airdrop and bounty campaigns are make profit in future, But many projects are scam and waste of time so better you must check your project OP and if you feel it is enough you can participate in again. But my suggestion is better start trading is good decision in current market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:31:11 PM

You've chosen the worst time, I've been taking part in the bounty for a long time, sometimes in the airdrops, but that was the worst time. Keep up the good work, the market is coming to life, everything will be fine!

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:17:57 PM

Although market is slow down from the past few months & lot of people not to take the interest about their investment. But l think we should not be heart & invest small investment. This good  for nothing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: