Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14004 times)
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:26:47 PM

From the topic, I don't think it is the end of newbies, the thing is that the newbies have to work hard o make t, it is not easy any field of work, so it is in the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:31:35 PM

From the topic, I don't think it is the end of newbies, the thing is that the newbies have to work hard o make t, it is not easy any field of work, so it is in the crypto world.
work hard to be able to keep up with market demand, where regulations are now getting tougher, and everyone must also grow their capacity to continue to compete in the market. not only new people, even old people have to make these adjustments. otherwise they will be discarded from the market.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:38:38 PM

no,dont think like that you just need more experience to research and find the great one project.
we know many project now its a scam or low price after listing, but if you learn from im, you will know which project better/not.
it may not guarantee 100% but atleast you not just joining bounty like someone who is careless.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:35:25 AM

Mate its not the end of the world same with bounty if you just experienced unfortunate events in your life like doing a job with no payments like bounties you are doing then you have to research well next time you join, there are many legit sites that offers legit bounty like bountyhive, and in this forum you must join only in trusted managers who are handling bounties. 

TomiJerry

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:51:28 AM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
it's just a stream of bad luck, despite the mood of the market, a lot of companies continue to work, many reach their goals ahead of time, I think yes, try to do a little analysis of companies you are participating in, and do not look at big promises, as any project even with small awards can bring you a good profit
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:07:21 AM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
Lol.. if you're ending up with scam project is because you just join every project you find without any research.. as for me..  I don't participate in projects without an ico or IEO scheduled date..
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:38:45 AM

Before taking part in various bounty programs you could read the forum and reviews about this industry. But you were lazy. Now you have to learn your mistakes and take part in IEO)))
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:57:52 AM

If you end up scammed by some bounty campaigns you joined, dude be patient, your a newbie as what you have said, you gotta learn from your mistakes. Maybe you can change your plans on joining some campaigns, rather make some research before joining into and read their project plans and platforms and also check if the who is managing the campaign if he is a trusted manager.
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:10:14 AM

Actually income from virtually is very difficult every time. So Don't be upset and be connected with it always. I connected with bounty last 3 years and did many bounties but very limited bounty that i income. But one thing happy that i made income from bounty that is my extra income beside my job. So i suggest you take bounty like part time job and you will be happy here as newbie.

Best of luck.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:38:55 AM

Not only for newbie even for the members like us more than two years some even more than 5 years also fell in this trap . Last year most of the ICO happened just intention of raise money and disappear there is lots of ICO made it some are like hero token or pawn hero it was the major disappointment for investors.
Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:45:56 AM

If you are talking about bounties then i will say no to your question because there are some good projects out there though the rewards are not like before you can still make something for yourself if you can get one.
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:55:22 AM

I think about the time you take part in the bonus is 2018. 2018 has a lot of scam projects. almost everyone encountered. Up to now there have been many serious and very good projects. I recommend that you choose reputable bonus managers and have a lot of successful ico
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:17:55 AM

Maybe you’re the one who is not making the right choice cause if you are not making the right then you will be ending up with scammers , cause they are just everywhere in this forum. Some of you newbies don’t even research properly before you join any project. You should learn to do your research and even ask questions in the forum if possible (even on reddit), so that those who have been into this for a long time and understands how it works can then reach out to you and give you some help.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:20:46 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 06:56:51 AM by jonaire99

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

I think not almost all but only few of the projects are considered scams. Some projects are also failed last year because they are affected by the bearish market that lasted for more than a year and these failed ones are not scams. To avoid getting victim of a scam project and save your precious time, do your own research first to find the legitimate project.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:28:49 AM

Sure, all of them have been set up, however, if it is indeed the quota for our authority, it is difficult for others to learn about the projects that we follow all of them, so all that is certain that we have the right to get it right
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:31:51 AM

I can't see any relationship between your subject and the body of your message. Trying to understand what you meant by if this is the end of newbie. You are not the only one who has been involved in a scam project, and it has nothing to do with being a newbie

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

I actually understand your plight.. As a newbie in this arena,  you must come in with so much vigor to get involved in as many project as possible; making count the advantage this platform has made possible. However, one must be extra cautious looking at how so many projects out there are barely making anything. This will save you for time, efforts and resources wastage. Watch out more carefully.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:08:54 AM

It is necessary not to be lazy and take the time to check the project for authenticity.  And then begins to work with him.  It’s not so easy to trust people here.  Then you will not be upset.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:24:23 AM

For bounty hunters, especially newbies, encountering scam projects is inevitable and that goes for even the most experienced bounty hunters. You'll just have to learn from your mistakes to avoid wasting your time working with scam projects.  Checking bounty red flags should always be your top priority. But still, there is always a risk that it might end up as a failed campaign, or worse, another scam. Your experience will always be your best tool in reducing your chances of joining scam projects. So, keep on joining and don't stop, you will eventually get rewarded handsomely for your hard work.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:35:23 AM

I think it is very inevitable to fall for scam projects when hunting bounties especially when you are starting as a newbie in the crypto space, but you should look for ways to avoid this from repeating itself, I.e you should research the bounty project before participating. I personally research any bounty project very well from an investor point of view before I decide to go into promoting the project. Because it is better to wait for a while to get a good project that will reward you than to promote a scam project.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: