Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14003 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:41:19 AM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
You're talking about bounties I think.

Before you join in a bounty campaign, you must make a basis into which campaign are you joining. One of my basis is a reputable campaign manager. I know that there are some bounties managed by a reputable campaign manager ending up being a scam coin but the risk of getting scammed is lower compare to those newbie managers. Second is the website. Make sure that they have an attractive website Smiley. That are some of my basis.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:45:25 AM

Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
No! It will become your lessons, for every scams you gain lesson. If you encounter scam project, you will recognize another scam, it's not waste of time. You learn something good and you gained benefits on it, knowledge benefits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:16:08 AM

yeah that's right, let alone a newbie even someone who is longer here wastes a lot of time for things that are uncertain. and that will continue.many still survive this position

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:31:01 AM

It's not the end some people also feel the same as you. Make it all a lesson and experience for you, for the next projects you should be more careful to choose and analyze deeper before joining on the project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:55:22 AM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

This is not just looking for pennies, in this forum you can get a lot of information and knowledge about crypto. So don't be sad
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:09:08 AM

yeah that's right, let alone a newbie even someone who is longer here wastes a lot of time for things that are uncertain. and that will continue.many still survive this position
Beginners in the crypto world will definitely experience many problems and even losses in trade transactions that can weaken the trade mentality so many are giving up and frustrated, which will add negative stories about crypto trading.
Even though it was all due to the rush to enter the trade, it did not go through the learning process in the crypto forum so that it did not recognize the characteristics of traded coins, especially what news could cause crypto prices to rise or fall.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:09:30 AM

what kind of failed ? bounty failed , invest , or project or being scammed on someone
if you mean failed on bounty then you should learning more on this forum . many information on website or their whitepaper or social media. do you own research before join on bounty
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:09:59 AM

I think you are not wasting your time but you didn't pay enough time for it. There's still many good projects to follow out there. You need to learn about Blockchain technology, related things of each project, find out a good project is not easy, as out there thousands of startups fail everyday and very few success.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:17:47 AM

Now is a time when there is no need to invest in ICO because all the top Altcoins are terribly undervalued and in the future will give investors great profits. People do not want to take risks, therefore, invest in the top 20 cryptocurrencies.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:32:01 AM

Do not worry friend. Keep seeking good projects instead of wasting time and energy on a bad project. After all, you are not alone facing such situation when it comes to bounty campaigns. I have also faced such problem in the past and am facing so. Some projects ended in scammers, while others did not pay under various pretexts. So research thoroughly before joining any bounty campaign.

jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:04:20 AM

Do not worry friend. Keep seeking good projects instead of wasting time and energy on a bad project. After all, you are not alone facing such situation when it comes to bounty campaigns. I have also faced such problem in the past and am facing so. Some projects ended in scammers, while others did not pay under various pretexts. So research thoroughly before joining any bounty campaign.
yes, be careful to determine the good and to be able to walk well and make a profit.
for beginners you must learn before joining and for anyone to learn to understand it.
lots of bad projects so be careful when choosing them so they don't get stuck.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:04:58 AM

I am assuming you are talking about bounties. Well, even higher ranks than newbie also feel so sad when a project ended up scam or the bounty rewards has really a big negative difference when it enters in exchange.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:43:06 PM

At the end nothing is a waste since you will always a tale to tell, maybe others will have to take caution from your experience. I can't tell what you exactly talking about, but never invest in a shitty coin or a shitty project.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:49:49 PM

We need to think about the future then only it will give the confidence for everyone especially if you are a new people who are entering into this field will had lots of confidence about this field in this time the market condition is developing so how can you perform well in this time will result in the end to be good.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:19:45 PM

Did you ever take your time to learn first before trying ways to earn in the crypto space, such as through investment of trading.
There are rules that guide all these process, which if not duly followed, it might result into lost of fund.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:28:41 AM

This is not the end for beginners to get tokens from social media campaigns that you might follow, my advice is that you should first check the projects you want to follow, make sure they have a good work map and experienced teams.
Newbies might not have experienced much loss as compared to those who started in the early time because they had not enough experience and now the current market new comers have all the experience left by the experienced ones. Newbies are now more efficient than the existing investors and traders about the new projects because they have learned more techniques and the old investors do not have much idea about newly launched projects in the beginning but newbies are efficient in exploration.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:06:34 AM

If you have received tokens of these projects then it is not still bad. In the future, these tokens can raise their price or remain wrappers. I think you will be lucky and you will be able to benefit from the waste of your time. But for you it will be a lesson not to follow different ICO projects. Many of us have faced this problem but we have come to conclusions and have moved on.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:05:30 AM

Yes, unfortunately, many projects are now scam. I myself have fallen into this trap many times. However, there are projects that will bring you income.
If you have enough time and desire, then learn new projects. Perhaps you will find something useful and profitable.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:15:52 AM

in my opinion there is no futile learning, if you always find scam projects that you have to do is be more careful in choosing projects, and also you can find information from professionals.
Everyone didn’t just become perfect too overnight too; it was from our past experience that we learnt from our mistakes which makes us a better hunter. HE should just learn from the storyof many hunters who have been successful and see how they were able to continue overcoming this period of time where we have scam everywhere in the market.

At the same time, we still have lots of hunters like me that are still getting very good projects to campaign for and even if their pay is low, but at least they still make payment, and it is now left for me to think of how to multiply the payment to compensate the time I have spent on the project.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:16:50 AM

You should see this as your first exam and if you walk away, it will always be difficult to return. Because in your brain, crypto trading is going to be difficult, and it will force you to leave. Try to train yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: