Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News for LTC Lovers: Litecoin Foundation made an alliance with Travala  (Read 104 times)
mary565 (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:16:08 PM

Litecoin foundation made a partnership with traveling website Travala.com, a blockchain technology based hotel or resort booking site to increase the utilize the virtual currency remittances.

Litecoin foundation and the partner firm Travala.com is now planning to introduce a campaign named “#TravelwithLitecoin”, with the help of this campaign the users of the site will be able to save up to 40% on their hotel or resort bookings via Travala.com and with the LoafWallet of Litecoin. This initiative makes the Travala.com the authorize residence partner with the Litecoin summit, which is going to happen in the upcoming month of autumn in Las Vegas.

Source: https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/litecoin-foundation-made-an-alliance-with-travala/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:54:53 PM

I've never heard of Travala before, but given the current levels of utilization of cryptocurrencies, any kind of mainstream adoption is a very good news. I had to look up what the heck was LoafWallet, and it turned out LoafWallet was a mobile friendly wallet built by the Litecoin foundation. Never heard of it either, I'm using the good old Electrum for LTC. Keeping the fingers crossed that this partnership will work out for both parties well and that more and more people will find their way into the crypto sphere.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 04:46:29 AM

Never heard of Travala. I know Booking, Hotels, Agoda, Expedia, Tripadvisor, Kayak. The site accepts many cryptocurrencies though, not only LTC.

Nice to see mainstream businesses start accepting cryptocurrencies Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:27:58 AM

Litecoin foundation made a partnership with traveling website Travala.com, a blockchain technology based hotel or resort booking site to increase the utilize the virtual currency remittances.

Litecoin foundation and the partner firm Travala.com is now planning to introduce a campaign named “#TravelwithLitecoin”, with the help of this campaign the users of the site will be able to save up to 40% on their hotel or resort bookings via Travala.com and with the LoafWallet of Litecoin. This initiative makes the Travala.com the authorize residence partner with the Litecoin summit, which is going to happen in the upcoming month of autumn in Las Vegas.

Source: https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/litecoin-foundation-made-an-alliance-with-travala/
What is the good news about this news you are giving to us, the truth is that litecoin itself is more popular than that site you just mentioned because I have never heard of them before until you mentioned them today, so is the news a good thing for litecoin or is it a good thing for travala, or are you just trying to shill the project so that we good become familiar with it, I have a lot of things running in my mind currently and I believe one of it is the answer.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:49:09 AM

What is the good news about this news you are giving to us, the truth is that litecoin itself is more popular than that site you just mentioned because I have never heard of them before until you mentioned them today, so is the news a good thing for litecoin or is it a good thing for travala, or are you just trying to shill the project so that we good become familiar with it, I have a lot of things running in my mind currently and I believe one of it is the answer.
I am not disputing the fact that he might be shilling travela to us, but you can’t say they won’t still make impact on litecoin. I know litecoin is a big project, but of what use are they when they don’t have users, what is litecoin without projects like this?These types of projects are what will expose the public out there to litecoin and enforce people to use litecoin for payment of their bookings.

I really see it as great news, because it is still the first I will be seeing now, as regards that industry. If other coins can really be doing this and partnering with already existing projects, then the crypto space will become great again, instead of having all these shitcoins, imagine that travela had come up with their own coin again, we would have had another duplication of project.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:57:17 AM

This is what I've been talking about and hoping for ,for litecoin to grow further they have to implement some kind of usability ,product maybe and here we are, nice move LTC teams nice move ,I hope we see more in near future at least ,if altcoins are getting this type of treatment then it will be overall good

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: