Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Listings new coins on Nova Exchange  (Read 151 times)
loughlin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:36:58 PM

Good news for holders of these coins. although it is KYC necessary there.

BLE - Bitcoin LE
DNS - Diners
WFX - Wolf Coin
FBC - FiberCoin
ZMY - Zumy
DFT - DraftCoin
RVN - RavenCoin
TTN - Titan Coin
PROUD - Proud Money
FDN - Fundin
SKC - SkeinCoin
QST - Quaestor Coin
KEK - KekCoin
JUMP - JumpCoin
BTCBZ
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:50:16 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 04:39:37 PM by Mux@

I have a verified KYC account on Nova exchange. I am ready to assist in the exchange of Your tokens on this exchange for a small payment in the form of a certain percentage of the order amount.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:33:56 PM

I have a verified verified KYC account on Nova exchange. I am ready to assist in the exchange of Your tokens on this exchange for a small payment in the form of a certain percentage of the order amount.

i think you don't know what the purpose he made from this thread, he just wants to share that NovaExchange is listed a new coins.
so he doesn't want your assist to listed there
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:43:37 PM

I have a verified verified KYC account on Nova exchange. I am ready to assist in the exchange of Your tokens on this exchange for a small payment in the form of a certain percentage of the order amount.

i think you don't know what the purpose he made from this thread, he just wants to share that NovaExchange is listed a new coins.
so he doesn't want your assist to listed there
I understand that the author of the topic just wanted to inform the community about the release of tokens to this exchange. But I know from my own experience that sometimes it is easier to share the profit from the sale of tokens received as a reward for participating in the bounty with someone than to register on a new exchange and pass the KYC check. So I offer my services. Maybe someone will need it.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:44:03 PM

I used that exchange a while ago and now when I see it again there have been a lot of changes and also new types of coins traded, I think adding more types of altcoins to trade is a good step to inform more people that this exchange can compete with other large exchange exchanges.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: