Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (LISTING TOMORROW )[ANN] 999 silver BTC themed playing cards,(LISTING TOMORROW)  (Read 12133 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:20:38 AM

interesting for sure

looking forward to them Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:34:05 AM

Well I would like to purchase one of these and I will not spend more than $250 for one. If the hallmark pushes the price from $250 a card to 500. I would much rather not have the hallmark. But if the hallmark just increases the price by a reasonable amount, maybe 5-20% I would so much rather have the hallmark of course.

Considering I'm the cheapest American on the collectible section, I think these will go for a looooooot more than im willingly to pay.
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:20:37 PM
Merited by Corrosive (2)

A little something i have just learned is that in order for me to comply with UK regulations on selling silver products i must register with the Assay office. This will directly affect the pieces I am doing as they will require a hallmark from an independent third party to verify they are indeed 999 silver. This hallmark will be very small, it will include the purity of silver used, the code for the office which hallmarked it and a tiny version of my 'sponsor logo' (corrosive creations logo)

I will also get the silver graded whilst it is there and aquire a physical copy as proof of purity on these cards. I will include this document with every card won at auction.

This may cause a slight delay to my start of June estimate for bringing these to market however if something is worth doing, its worth doing right.

Cheers

There is work around to do that, Usually the mint that you are using for minting these cards verifies the .999 Silver part and the way u do the deal with them is ask them to invoice you as they are selling you. That way you are not doing anything but just reselling them and laws around that are much lighter.

nofreecoins

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:00:06 PM

Are the cards made of silver only? Cheesy.
Sounds very nice, I dislike a bit the idea of making it so limited and perhaps unaffordable if there are going to be similar rounds from which one can make no difference.
Corrosive (OP)
Copper Member
artcontest

Activity: 582
Merit: 1089

#GPGL

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:36:02 PM

Sounds very nice, I dislike a bit the idea of making it so limited and perhaps unaffordable if there are going to be similar rounds from which one can make no difference.

Yes these are 999 silver through and through

I want to make these very limited. Its my very first run of these cards and want them to ve extra special. As i said, in the future there will likely be SIMILAR things released by myself which will be silver csrds but this run serves as a highly limited precursor to that and i want everyone who has one of these to be able to say "see this.....? Its a one of a kind", or for people to have a nice set of 4 matching cards knowing il not make these again.

WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:49:14 PM

I want to make these very limited. Its my very first run of these cards and want them to ve extra special. As i said, in the future there will likely be SIMILAR things released by myself which will be silver csrds but this run serves as a highly limited precursor to that and i want everyone who has one of these to be able to say "see this.....? Its a one of a kind", or for people to have a nice set of 4 matching cards knowing il not make these again.
I still want a joker,I know its a long shot but since I mentioned it first can I have a reservation right to one?

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:53:39 PM

...... since I mentioned it first ..... 

Trust me ... you didn't Wink And no, there will be no reservations of Jokers Wink

Viz
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:56:34 PM

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Shocked

Jokers!

Me

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
WhyFhy

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:10:33 PM

Trust me ... you didn't Wink And no, there will be no reservations of Jokers Wink
Viz
What about 2 Jokers? Would like love that limited of a card/collectible You taking pre-order's anytime soon?

Ahhh the elephant in the room, i knew someone would bring this up .... The jokers. I have a plan for them however i wont disclose it, yet 👍👍

Lets just say the joker is a well known person who falls into the role perfectly

I'm the first one to mention it on the announcement topic, Your inbox is your business.

So I assumed, we all know what assuming does though.

-edit- I just want a damn silver joker okay! dont want no beef!

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:21:34 PM

Actually, who knows what the jokers might be made of.  Perhaps OP has something in mind that will surprise us all.  Looking forward to the finished project.  Good luck OP.
Corrosive (OP)
Copper Member
artcontest

#GPGL

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:36:17 PM

[/quote] I still want a joker,I know its a long shot but since I mentioned it first can I have a reservation right to one?
[/quote]

Even though you had mentioned it first, im afraid it doesn't mean you can have a joker 😅

Il probably do a "find the joker" game whereby il give out a clue or a hint to eventually lead to a video of a deck being cut to reveal which card one of the jokers will given away with. Still early days on this idea at the moment....

WhyFhy

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:24:38 PM

I still want a joker,I know its a long shot but since I mentioned it first can I have a reservation right to one?
Even though you had mentioned it first, im afraid it doesn't mean you can have a joker 😅
Il probably do a "find the joker" game whereby il give out a clue or a hint to eventually lead to a video of a deck being cut to reveal which card one of the jokers will given away with. Still early days on this idea at the moment....
If you theme it with the deck and only release 2 jokers (1oz silver) and one standard deck I offer 0.025BTC paid now ship when its done or whenever your ready.
 I never intended to "have" one, I just want the right to buy one of two. I want to own one of your exclusive pieces.
I OP you mentioned how to market them , Do something with each set ,
Release one a week.
One set benefits charity %donation or Hodlnaut something like that full set auction.
Make a Raffle Auction off one set.
Give away one set's even numbers and sell the odd's and facecards.
Pre-sell a set to help fund your endeavors and hiccups with grading stuff you mentioned.   
IDK weird things like this? Tons of possibilities!

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Corrosive (OP)
Copper Member
artcontest

#GPGL

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:02:57 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (5)

UPDATE POST

I have been working away in the background, adjusting a few things and tweaking the components of these about slightly.  Here is the second and final prototype before full production begins on these early next week. I have also pictured the hard case which will be supplied with each card to protect it not only during shipping, but also when you have it.

First off, ignore the corners on the queen, these WILL have a radius on them.

The rear of the card has had the B's increased in size by 10 percent and the middle, mirrored CC now has a border around it. The fronts of the cards have had the components moved slightly and also increased in size.

What you see in the queen here is exactly how the finished cards will be scaled, the same goes for the rear. I am fully aware that the corners do not have a radius on them. The final pieces WILL!

Not long now.....

dolphriends

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:17:17 PM

UPDATE POST

I have been working away in the background, adjusting a few things and tweaking the components of these about slightly.  Here is the second and final prototype before full production begins on these early next week. I have also pictured the hard case which will be supplied with each card to protect it not only during shipping, but also when you have it.

First off, ignore the corners on the queen, these WILL have a radius on them.

The rear of the card has had the B's increased in size by 10 percent and the middle, mirrored CC now has a border around it. The fronts of the cards have had the components moved slightly and also increased in size.

What you see in the queen here is exactly how the finished cards will be scaled, the same goes for the rear. I am fully aware that the corners do not have a radius on them. The final pieces WILL!

Not long now.....

There look great and protecting them was very wise on your part. 
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 03:37:40 PM

Amazing! Shocked I'm so very looking forward to the entire collection!

Great job as always, Corrosive.

Regards,
Me

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 12:12:32 PM

That is bloody amazing Corrosive!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
AquaRegia1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:31:31 AM

Any updates?
Corrosive (OP)
Copper Member
artcontest

#GPGL

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:51:17 PM
Merited by Kryptowerk (1)

Any updates?

Yes mate. Long story short, im having a nightmare with these at the moment, the silver i received had arrived slightly bent due to being poorly packaged. This bend is basically a total show stopper as it means the laser burns at a different temperature on the differing heights of the plate, which, in turn gives an inconsistent etch.

Its nothing that cant be solved but at the same time is immensely frustrating because right now I am waiting on my supplier sending out the replacement pieces.

Everything is in place to get this initial run started except the most important part....... The silver.

I could have just started and hoped that nobody would notice but iv got to get this right, and get it perfect. first time

I apologize for the delay on these cards, believe me, i want them made too.

dolphriends

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:51:36 PM

Any updates?

Yes mate. Long story short, im having a nightmare with these at the moment, the silver i received had arrived slightly bent due to being poorly packaged. This bend is basically a total show stopper as it means the laser burns at a different temperature on the differing heights of the plate, which, in turn gives an inconsistent etch.

Its nothing that cant be solved but at the same time is immensely frustrating because right now I am waiting on my supplier sending out the replacement pieces.

Everything is in place to get this initial run started except the most important part....... The silver.

I could have just started and hoped that nobody would notice but iv got to get this right, and get it perfect. first time

I apologize for the delay on these cards, believe me, i want them made too.

When Kryptopath was having a difficult time getting his dice to come out just perfect, it was taking such a long time and was so frustrating there was never a follow up to them in silver or gold like he had planned.  Just be patient and keep pushing forward
Corrosive (OP)
Copper Member
artcontest

#GPGL

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:32:38 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 03:48:55 AM by Corrosive
Merited by Flying Hellfish (10)

Its probably time for an update!

A lot has happened since i last commented on here. I have had my fair share of troubles with these what with inconsistencies in the process, suppliers messing stuff up, and other, nasty, unforseen circumstances!

Right now il tell you where im at, and il give you some stuff yo look at as well.

The first run which are the spades, are basically finished. All that's left to be done on them is radius the corners and get them sent to Edinburgh for hallmarking.

The COA's done by polymerbit, are in hand and ready, as is the rest of the packaging and other bits and bobs.

When i get home i will include a sexy little unboxing video which will show you guys exactly what to expect with regards to the final product.

I have completed 2 prototype pieces and sent them out to two prominent members of this section of the forum. They will be performing some purity tests and giving me feedback on the goods too.

I have attached some pics here so you guys can at least have a look at some things.

Please note, the ten cards you see here have NOT had the corners cut and have NOT been polished up yet.

Enjoy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: