Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin the future or just a precursor  (Read 297 times)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:55:54 AM

2017 bitcoin transaction system was the prove that nothings is perfect and always need update, the creator maybe never expected that the transaction volume of bitcoin will become so big, but now the team had created the lightning network which could tackle those problems, so I think bitcoin could promise something good for the future
Not even most tech companys services are perfect up to now.All systems in this world have flaws everything needs to be fixed im sure eve NASA does fixing everyday on their satellites system.
Bitcoin is still new,and surely will be better in the future when development projects on the systems network is done.Bitcoin network is not yet ready for that huge volume of transactions but for further development for sure network can handle bigger volume of transactions

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:56:14 AM

2017 bitcoin transaction system was the prove that nothings is perfect and always need update, the creator maybe never expected that the transaction volume of bitcoin will become so big, but now the team had created the lightning network which could tackle those problems, so I think bitcoin could promise something good for the future
Not even most tech companys services are perfect up to now.All systems in this world have flaws everything needs to be fixed I am sure eve NASA does fixing everyday on their satellites system.
Bitcoin is still new,and surely will be better in the future when development projects on the systems network is done. Bitcoin network is not yet ready for that huge volume of transactions but for further development for sure network can handle bigger volume of transactions

One thing I learned with all of this bitcoin thing is that it is on the evolution in the face of growing challenges and problems it is tackling on. Bitcoin is going to be a big game-changer so it must not let itself just stay in the corner and watch while the whole world goes by. There are now many experiments and developments going on to address flaws in the network and I think that soon there will be so positive changes that users everywhere will love. We just have to give bitcoin the time it needs. The problem of scalability and micro-transactions are two fronts that are being addressed right now by devs.
phamminhtan

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:09:24 AM

Bitcoin is still perfecting itself, through upgrades to be able to withstand a large amount of transactions from many users, we keep looking back two years ago, when bitcoin is the focus of global attention. There are a lot of transactions going on from investors, so the blockchain network is interrupted, but after many upgrades it now works better, I believe in a few years, it will be better now hours.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:23:46 AM

BTC has proven to not be able to handle adoption... lightning net. is still just a hope that nobody knows if it will actually work on a large scale...
I see BTC as the most strong contestant to become the "store of value", but in relation of daily useability there are some other projects that out-preform BTC by far, and these do not need LN patches...  Wink
evolution is something natural and unstoppable.... this is also valid for crypto

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:32:51 AM

I see bitcoin as the future because of its brand and community, and its ability to continuously evolve and redefine itself. Bitcoin means different things to different people. Some see it as a store of value and others as a currency, and others as a collectible.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:57:56 AM

bitcoin is getting better and better by slowly adopting the demand
i think it will fit what the user need in the future

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory