Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB time to buy ?  (Read 14188 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:08:51 PM

hi guys
do u think 0.003 BTC is a good price to invest in BNB because a few days ago BNB hit 0.0048 BTC
i think current price seem good to invest  Roll Eyes

It is a good price indeed, BNB coin still have possibility to rising more in the future.
You are investing on a good coin, don't be afraid to buying it when the price is still price.
as long they keep burning the coin periodically, the coin value will be increased automatically because the demands higher than the supply.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:39:30 PM

Seeing that there are many coins or tokens queuing at Binance, I'm sure that the trend of using BNB will continue to increase and I'm optimistic that the BNB can reach at least $ 100 by the end of the year.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:45:37 PM

Seeing that there are many coins or tokens queuing at Binance, I'm sure that the trend of using BNB will continue to increase and I'm optimistic that the BNB can reach at least $ 100 by the end of the year.
bnb usage will always increasing while there are new IEO launched in binance launch pad.moreover binance exchanges team understand how to create product that needed in crypto market.we see they deliver dex exchanges, launchpad, binance chain.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:47:34 PM

Not really happy how I missed buying this bnb coin when it dropped to around $5 earlier this year and since then it has done than times for me five, this whole market is very unpredictable, I had bought a few times and sold at a little profit out of anxiety, I am still wary about entering fully and holding for a while as there are indications and speculations it will get to $100 soon but I hope it won't be a trap

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:16:11 PM

BNB becoming what I can't just explain again has it has remain the most growth coin this year even when the king is still struggle to wake up it has hit two new ATH this recent time.

That has made it to be most focus coin in the market as it will surely bring profit so it always good to invest in such coin as yr return is sure.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:19:05 PM

I believe that if you invest then choose the really worthwhile coins.  For which there is a demand.  I would not trust small coins now.  But this is purely my opinion.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:22:31 PM

BNB becoming what I can't just explain again has it has remain the most growth coin this year even when the king is still struggle to wake up it has hit two new ATH this recent time.

That has made it to be most focus coin in the market as it will surely bring profit so it always good to invest in such coin as yr return is sure.
if we compared binance growth with other coins or token in crypto market at this year, maybe bnb be the winner.i am still remember i buy it from $7 and now above $30.best coins at this year maybe.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:34:54 PM

For me everytime is the best time if we wanna buy this big coin and i wanna go long run with this coin, i will keep this coin for more than 3 years and i believe in that time this coin will be very big and i will get a lot of money from this investment.
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:37:37 PM

As long as the IEOs held at Binance will give good returns to investors and if they are held regularly and often, then the BNB token will be claimed. Accordingly, its price will rise.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:39:59 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 05:01:43 PM by BitTraderCute

As long as the IEOs held at Binance will give good returns to investors and if they are held regularly and often, then the BNB token will be claimed. Accordingly, its price will rise.
its proved binance give huge return for its holder.and if not collect bnb yet, maybe we could start buying with small amount.hold it atleast till end this year and we will see its value increase alot.much investors hope bnb could reach $100 on this year.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:40:10 PM

if we compared binance growth with other coins or token in crypto market at this year, maybe bnb be the winner.i am still remember i buy it from $7 and now above $30.best coins at this year maybe.

BNB has skyrocketed since becoming a coin and used for many IEO projects, I bought BNBs (still token) when the price was only $ 3 and sold a year ago at a price of around $ 12, of course this is my fault for not expecting BNB performance like now.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:41:12 PM

After the hacking of binance exchange BNB was down, but it looks like BNB is trying to increase now so I think it is good time to buy now.

what you say is true, because now Binance price has exceeded $ 30 and I'm sure Binance price will continue to increase, then when all the coin price go down but Binance price still persists and tries to increase, it makes me believe that Binance price will continue increase and people who invest in Binance when Binance price are down will get rich.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:54:39 AM

actually the best to buy is the lowest price of the coin but we never know when and what is the lowest price for the BNB so in my opinion every time as long as the price goes down then in my opinion this is the right time to invest especially if the price is falling too much coin is good and desirable so even though the price falls but the BNB will definitely be able to recover again so it will be very profitable if you can buy it when the price falls
BNB's potential is currently in a good position, we can see the BNB being one of the potential coins. this can be an option to buy. although the issue of exchange was hacked but the BNB potential I think will still continue to run well
The hacked instead of creating downfall makes a big noise and impacted as a good advertisement for this coin as many investors still buying and holding this tokens, they strongly believes that potentials are till big with this exchange coin that being offered, of you are planning to hold assets for longer years this project can be added to your portfolio.
The hack had not really been able to affect the market because of the fact that the losses incurred by the users of the exchange have been covered by Binance and this was something that had incredible impact on the people as a result of which both BNB gained bug value and Binance got its user base increased and this is really an achievement.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:19:31 AM

After the hacking of binance exchange BNB was down, but it looks like BNB is trying to increase now so I think it is good time to buy now.

what you say is true, because now Binance price has exceeded $ 30 and I'm sure Binance price will continue to increase, then when all the coin price go down but Binance price still persists and tries to increase, it makes me believe that Binance price will continue increase and people who invest in Binance when Binance price are down will get rich.
buy when prices go down and they are sure that one day the price will rise so they wait patiently.
a good step and of course many people wait to wait because they want good results from him.
use opportunities well, if you want to do something, you have to check first.

Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:08:19 PM

I think Yes BNB good market value always, we can see everyday BNB more pumping. Real opportunity binance exchange and their own coin BNB. I have seen marketcap grap more traders in here and investor.

Beccaman

Activity: 280

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:51:02 PM

Personally, I did not think that bnb token will grow so much, I think that while the popularity of IEO will be, the price of bnb will grow and it is now worth buying

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Maxon111

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:37:56 AM

I invest 50% of my savings in Bitcoin and Ethereum!
The remaining 50% I invest in the top 10 Coinmarketkep!
But BNB will be a rocket 100%, now it is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies!
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:03:47 AM

sure this time is not too late to start investing in BNB.
i hold BNB and keep wait it hit 50$ or more and then i sell it all.
this BNB coin is so good in the growth, we can see in the market how it grow.
so i think BNB someday will be rival of ETH and overtake XRP in 3rd possition.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:06:56 AM

BNB is now the right time to buy because the market is now looking good and probably BNB will be continue to high the price, BNB has a strong platform and back up by big exchange which is the binance and having a high volume.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:13:00 AM

yes, use your funds to buy good and quality coins, one of which is BNB, this coin starts to show its might in the crypto world, and I'm sure the price will continue to increase, I think this is only the initial stage carried out by the BNB, but look in the next few years, the possibility of BNB will make a surprise for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: