Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB time to buy ?  (Read 14188 times)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:11:35 PM

From the opinion in the past year it was really different from this year, because the investment factor was also used as a maximum price this year

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:56:49 PM

Many coins have fallen today and after the past IEO the price should fall and now it is possible to pick up the moment to buy BNB cheaply

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:32:03 PM

I think it's too low amount. Market is not stable right now and it could dump more. So you can go for other coins or Hold your BTC. I will do that if i were you.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:45:10 PM

right now , price of BNB coin is to high to invest . It is about $32 .
Better to invest in the other altcoins with low price, like XRP and XLM.

nope, this coin still have a lot of chance to grow more mate,,
in my analysis this year BNB will touch about $50 maybe more,,
and maybe its better to buy BNB rather than XRP or xlm  Wink

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:13:42 PM

hi guys
do u think 0.003 BTC is a good price to invest in BNB because a few days ago BNB hit 0.0048 BTC
i think current price seem good to invest  Roll Eyes

I think so too, the right time is to be able to buy BNB because I think this coin has the potential to continue to raise prices, even though there will be a decline but not too deep, so invest your money now before BNB prices will rise in price at higher prices.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:19:58 PM

hi guys
do u think 0.003 BTC is a good price to invest in BNB because a few days ago BNB hit 0.0048 BTC
You should have buy mate when you created this post because that time the price of Binance coin is on the dip and not like today .but ofcourse there is never too late for a good currency like binance(BNB)whose have a potential because if carries the name of on of the best exchange that exist today
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:33:25 PM

I usually buy after I finished the IEO, and sell it when there is an increase before the IEO starts and there is already a sales launchpad project. in a short period of time, short-term BNB trading can take advantage of that moment, where when there is an IEO, demand will increase.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:00:14 PM

I usually buy after I finished the IEO, and sell it when there is an increase before the IEO starts and there is already a sales launchpad project. in a short period of time, short-term BNB trading can take advantage of that moment, where when there is an IEO, demand will increase.
I would like to first find out what the limit can be from pkena BNB.  To which peaks can the price rise, to know at what level you need to stop buying and maybe when you need to sell.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:36:19 PM

With current conditions for the IEO participation on the Binance volatility can be less then usually. Closest IEO need to hold due to 7 days. But after it will be month. And we will see either daytrade volatility or BNB will become stable  Grin
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:54:34 AM

I am not sure now is the right time to buy BNB because I am sure there will still be a far more terrible storm where crypto prices will plunge again.
Let's wait and see  Wink

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:13:17 PM

I am not sure now is the right time to buy BNB because I am sure there will still be a far more terrible storm where crypto prices will plunge again.
Let's wait and see  Wink

I hope this we might see an upward trend for the altcoin and BNB is my choice to hold them for the long term. I have strong faith in BNB due to the activity of the company focusing on to get more exposure in the market. So definitely there is a huge chance for BNB to increase its price in the next bull run.
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:23:32 PM

binance team works hard to increase their brand value. and they focused to BNB's efficient.but its hard to say that its the right time to buy bnb.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:13:24 PM

binance team works hard to increase their brand value. and they focused to BNB's efficient.but its hard to say that its the right time to buy bnb.
Yes, we can see Binance's team is working very hard to keep the price of the BNB but not effort to strengthen the repayment, the price of the BNB will be decided by the market. When the Bear Market comes to the IEO Trend Down, I can confirm that BNB will still be slope. The price will be $ 9 $ 11 $ 12 in the next two weeks. Add a bad factor that is Binance has not done as their promise, in the 5 months they will make 5 times IEO but now just the 3. It shows that the financial binance's financing is exhausted to pump token.

asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:23:56 PM

I believe and know that BNB is a good investment, a good price will be restored soon, as new projects are launched on the binance launcher. And I'm sure that the price should rise within a month.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:37:24 PM

As a Bnb holder, I follow the announcements of Binance very closely. As far as I can say, I see plenty of innovations. Stakings, lendings, futures-jex, jex airdrop and the following bnb burn according to all platform profits are some of them. We have seen a major price correction and it could be good time to get some these days.
Xorvatebsgavutanet

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:33:17 PM

i dont know about BINANCe coin,  BINANCE exchange is great, but the coin ?

i think BEP2 is great, for use binance products, but ... BNB isnot my favorite coin.

Bitcoin is KING -
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 03:34:05 PM

hi guys

Binance is now recognized as the top exchange around the whole  world. BNB is definitely a good investment if you'll be trading on their platform. For speculative value of BNB of course i'd always recommend to look at the charts and do the necessary research.

But if you wanna rush in and just buy something without thinking, i'd still suggest BNB because it's fundamentally solid because of Binance being a top exchange in the world  Wink

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: