Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN - $6700  (Read 764 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:24:29 PM

I also don't know if is the start if a bull run, but i think we need to wait more, now price is 7500$ and maybe we can have a new ATH but we need to wait more because maybe is not yet a bull run like on 2017.

What price do you need to see in order to say that we are indeed we are in a bull run? As long as the price keeps increasing at this levels, I will say that we are already in the bullish zone. As far as hitting a new all time high, obviously it will need more time to achieved that. But for now, we have moving away from the bears, more than double the last all-time-low (ATL) and heading to near five digits again.
No one can be cent percent about the bull run util it happened so we just have to utilize the current price raise as much as we can.I am happy at the moment because it is reaching $8000 which zone I bought few bitcoins last year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:47:49 PM

Market corrected now, hope that it remains resilient is the only way
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin/usd
It is a very normal move for the market, there will be a following correction but it won't be that much like the past correction since 2018. I think we're getting a support of $6800 but its still on the better track for the past few weeks.
Agree, the correction will definitely occur every time but this time with a strong positive sentiment I'm sure there won't be a big correction, a correction will make the lowest point for further recovery because this year the crypto market looks very positive and still believes the price of bitcoin will have the highest price of all time.
I also believe that it won't be that big in terms of correction and what's lovely today? I'm just checking the price of bitcoin and as per replying here, I'm surprised on how quick the move is.

preev.com rates ~ $7907
coinmarketcap.com rates ~ $7829

We've noticed the moved for a while and bitcoin stayed somehow on $6,800 - $7,100 yesterday. And now, it is moving like crazy.

2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:04:10 PM

Most likely the reason is that whales have accumulated a sufficient amount of bitcoins now and now they are going to continue pamp btc price higher. For them, the task that they set for themselves at the end of last year has already been completed. Now they with a clear conscience can continue to increase the price of bitoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: