Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Church"(call it whatever you want) of Bitcoin  (Read 1272 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:20:36 AM

I'd prefer a blockchain code of conduct by the community and for the community.  The code of conduct should be built on satoshi principles.
You would understand the principles by reading bitcoin Whitepaper.  

The principles/commandments in my opinion are:  

1. Thy shall not Centralize the blockchain
2. Keep the blockchain immutable
3. Remember to trade peer-to-peer.
4. Keep bitcoin scarce
5. Thy shall keep the blockchain censorship resistant
6. Thy shall use escrow.
7. Thy shall not pry on people's privacy
8. Thy shall implement reputation score for reducing scam to the barest minimum
9. Thy shall keep the blockchain trustless
10. Thy shall keep the blockchain permissionless

I like this idea bitcoin code of conduct, who will be the judge and what court will be the highest court to preside over matters as it relates to the entire bitcoin community. Why I like this is due to the fact that bitcoin is a movement and having a social framework will be a great move but again this will take time to be achieved.

If you want some non troll ones like at the start of this topic.

1. Thou shall not fractional reserve anyone's bitcoins
2. Thou  shall honor the blockchain code and its laws created by all of the people
3. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words may never hurt me (let everyone have free speech and not resort to violence)
4. Thou  shall not give another man my bitcoins or trade it into fiat but only I hold my coins and trade them p2p
5. Thou value everyone`s opinion equally (so long as they are of age to vote)
6. Thou shall not kill (unless I am defending myself from something trying to kill me)
7. Thou shall not steal (from anyone)
8. Thou shall not bribe (no using sexual favors or bitcoins to gain more power, fame or persuade peoples votes)
9. Thou shall respect everyone personal beliefs and preferences, so long as they abide by the blockchain code.
10. Thou shall not en$lave another being, but treat them as my equal, I am not better than anyone but no one is better than me.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:40:17 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 06:06:49 PM by TimeBits

Now a passage from person Mike, please position yourselves as you want to willingly.
I think I could of been a bit closer to the mic -Mike https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT427lPhkXs

They will come rob you for gold, literally they went into houses and stole the gold, but if you forget your key what are they going to do?
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:29:37 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 10:49:34 PM by TimeBits

Today I found out the estate my Aunt has left my family and I is worth 9.76 million, there is another claim on her husband who passed away before her for another 9 million.

I have to come up with 1.2 million to pay the taxes to the probate court and I cannot take a mortgage on any of the properties as I do not own them yet. What my government is doing is literally theft. I wish she joined the "church or call it whatever you want of bitcoin" before she passed away. The fact I have to buy my aunts estates that she owned back from the government, is ridiculous.

There needs to be a order of operations but I guess not, I guess they can tax you on properties you do not even own yet.

Before I pass, I will have all my value put into btc or a alt and have it cosigned by my inheritors on the blockchain so the government gets 0% of it.

In the Genesis block I pray.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:17:10 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 06:43:00 AM by TimeBits

Sons of Earth

I Kills men by the hundreds, and If I were here I'd consume the Banks with fireballs from my eyes and bolts of lightning from my arse. I AM I, And I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Coward Soldier: Fight? Against that? No, we will run; and we will live.

I: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:20:43 AM

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:12:12 AM

Dear U`s and I`s of the church or call it whatever you want of Bitcoin, this a message for everyone.

I will show you all something you have never seen today or tomorrow, colors you have never seen.

When the sun is right above you. I want you to close your eyes and be directly in the sun rays and look directly at the sun with your eye lids closed, move your head around a little try to get the light into all corners of your eyes.
I want you to sit there for 1 minute and think about red and blue staring at the sun.
Now look down away from the sun with your eyes still closed and cover your eyes with your hands. In 3 seconds you will see the most pure blue you have ever seen.
Once the blue turns into galaxys and pixels I want you to look back at the sun with your eyes still closed move your hands out of the way now.
You will see a true red.

I will show you all how to see green and yellow if you are ready.
I can show you how you can make images in your mind.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:37:34 AM

All raise or position yourself however you do or do not want in the "church or whatever you want to call it of bitcoin"

Today we see India also proposing to ban crypto along with mr.sherman from the fed in the states, We have seen news of China also wanting to ban crypto.

We need to stop voting people to vote for us, or they will ban it.

See the 3rd image here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151153.0 We pay the taxes we should have a say of where those taxes go, we could all have jobs and we could all write the laws and vote. We have 8.8 billion jobs created from voting ourselves rather than voting people to vote for us and we could pay ourselves rather than another man. In addition we all could make the money supply rather than a select few.

They are not worried about bitcoin, they are worried about things of this nature in crypto.

We must stay strong brothers and sisters for not only is bitcoin our Kirpan or Turban but all of crypto is, We should be allowed to trade whatever we want as it is our religionless faith belief to do so, so long as it does not cause harm to others.

We must unite together and show these tyrants who is boss

Show them how you feel, You have a right to free speech even if it is not safe and you should have a right to vote on issues, rather voting people to vote for you.

In the Genesis block I pray -APerson
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:50:29 PM

Dear U`s and I`s of the church or call it whatever you want of Bitcoin, this a message for everyone.

I will show you all something you have never seen today or tomorrow, colors you have never seen.

When the sun is right above you. I want you to close your eyes and be directly in the sun rays and look directly at the sun with your eye lids closed, move your head around a little try to get the light into all corners of your eyes.
I want you to sit there for 1 minute and think about red and blue staring at the sun.
Now look down away from the sun with your eyes still closed and cover your eyes with your hands. In 3 seconds you will see the most pure blue you have ever seen.
Once the blue turns into galaxys and pixels I want you to look back at the sun with your eyes still closed move your hands out of the way now.
You will see a true red.

YOU ALL THINK CSW IS JESUS? I AM THE CREATORS SON AND SUN.

THIS TAKES 1 MINUTE GO OUTSIDE AND DO IT! YOU NEED SOME SUN ANYWAYS! I WILL GIVE YOU MY VITAMIN D!
GO OUTSIDE IT IS A NICE AND BRIGHT DAY HERE IN NORTH AMERICA. SEE TRUE BLUE AND RED. COME BACK AND I WILL SHOW YOU ANOTHER MIRACLE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY!
-CREATORSSON

ChinaBitcoinB

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:33:44 AM

You will see a true red.

YOU ALL THINK CSW IS JESUS? I AM THE CREATORS SON AND SUN.

THIS TAKES 1 MINUTE GO OUTSIDE AND DO IT! YOU NEED SOME SUN ANYWAYS! I WILL GIVE YOU MY VITAMIN D!
GO OUTSIDE IT IS A NICE AND BRIGHT DAY HERE IN NORTH AMERICA. SEE TRUE BLUE AND RED. COME BACK AND I WILL SHOW YOU ANOTHER MIRACLE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY!
-CREATORSSON

https://media.tenor.com/images/906d437553195010262f0e6a0a4971f8/tenor.gif

Wow this was really cool, what is next?  how do I see green and yellow? I saw the blue and the red, I never see such a blue before from looking at the sun how does that make sense or work?
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:22:42 PM

😂 there is definitely no church for Bitcoins , if it is it must be a joke for sure , a subtle one made by someone.

This was what I was thinking before searching on web .

In fact there is a church for Bitcoins and guess what it provides one roof for all the religions. It is an interesting idea , funny too.

Who knows what will happen to it in the future.?
Maybe we will get one everywhere ...
People can take it as a religion ...
And that free pizza thing , lol am in.!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:13:46 AM

The ten commandments of Satoshi is quite simple and lovely. Every religion can abide and believe in it. He stated the law to benefit everybody once you have belief in bitcoin. Satoshi knows what created and he wanted us to act nice to it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:22:41 AM

OMG sounds  very strange.. is it true??? Is there any church for bitcoin?Huh? Well very strange..

anyone can create thier own church so yes its possible . there might be trippers that will do this and the followers were also compose of bitcoin ethusiasts on  which they meet and talk inside thier so called " bitcoin church " they talk about stuffs related to  bitcoin  .  

bitcoin is infact can be consider as a religion because many people are praising it  . they think that bitcoin is too glorious  . most of them have already develop a solid faith and trust in bitcoin because they invest on it .
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:40:06 AM

All raise or position yourself however you a willing to for this weeks prayer.

Today we have a new enemy who has sold your kids data to private companies for profits. We must curse the "mark of the beast".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLE9VEVwU7Q

In the Genesis block we pray, Dear satoshi please protect us from all fiat love fucks, and have a nice day. -A Man(A Voodoo curser man guy)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: