Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xequium Social Network (Alpha Testing Now)  (Read 571 times)
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 103

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 08:26:09 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 12:13:21 PM by Blockchain Mechanic

Xequium

What Makes Xequium Different ?

Xequium is built with user privacy, user control and data security in mind. It provides a platform for users to connect share and experience social media and crypto finance in one robust ecosystem.

Xequium Features

User Privacy by design
Cryptocurrency support
Advertising : Market your products to the other users
Marketplace :- Buy/Sell your goods/services with ease
Credit Market :- Lend/Borrow Cryptocurrencies
Crypto Exchange :- Trade your Favourite Cryptos
Content Monetization, Get paid for your content
Earn Points or your interaction :- points are convertible to crypto(see points section below)

In development

Encrypted Posts (users can encrypt their posts only allowing those they share the key with to view the content)

Hybrid Database (Part blockchain, Part distributed)

User Points System

The user points system is my way of trying to reward users for posting content, activity on the platform and pointing out issues.

Original Poster

Earns points for posting
Earns points for every like and positive reaction they get
Loses points for dislikes and reports for unacceptable content

Other User

Earns points for liking/disliking
Earns points for commenting
Earns points for reactions
Loses points for reported comments

Users who spam posts/likes/comments will lose ALL points and after two warnings, accounts will be DELETED. Additionally points can be converted into cryptocurrency in the built-in exchange. This essentially means users can monetize their content and activity on the platform earning more from positive engagement.

Testing
The first round of testing is focused on general system functionality, speed, SEO and mobile optimization. This includes testing of registration, posting , sharing content, page load times , privacy control, credit market functions, exchange functions and UX feel. Pending completion, we may also test encrypted posts (PGP), ie user will need the key form original poster to view the content.

For faster communication join our DISCORD

Equality vs Equity...
Discord :- BlockMechanic#8560

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:59:27 AM

Xequium also has a tiered subscription membership system which determines access to premium games and apps. One of the first available apps will be a server side arbitrage bot. Users an either choose to receive signals on what to trade or simply deposit the alts they wish to have traded on their behalf.

At launch there will be two options namely :-

1) Individual instance and
2) Pool instance

Each user can select whether to have their own individual instance of the trading bot, which allows customization, or to join a "pool" instance. Pool instances are exactlt that, users pool funds of selected cryptos with a minimum value of the contribution. This ensures users can benefit across multiple assets even if they themselves do not hold any. To prevent users with tons of worthless coins benefiting off those with more valuable assets, pools will have strict assets selection criteria. The most immediate criteria would be price, volume and age.

For example, pool A could have ETH LTC DASH USD and BTC. These are known assets that have value. The pool would set a minimum entry value and begin trading as soon as registration closes. Another pool could be one that specializes in specific types of assets, for example a pool for select ERC-20 tokens, or even a high risk pool that trades coins that are very new is less than a week since listing. Eventually a third option will be made available :-

3) User created pools.

These pools will be created by individual users who select their own secret sauce (assets) then invite others to participate. These pools can be either private or public.

Now, once a pool is running, profit payouts are daily (reduce txfees overhead) and only allows users to hop in/out once a week (or as defined by the pool creator). The system is fully automated so no exceptions will be made, you miss the bus, wait for the next one. Pools will have optional lists where a user can see their ranking in the pool as well as how much and how many people are in it to ensure complete transparency (private pools can choose to hide this info). Users who want complete privacy would be encouraged to run their own instances.

This is a first look at the app running server side in simulation mode :-

The "total" indicated after every viable opportunity indicates how much profit of the indicated base currency it would have made since the instance began.

Users will not see the above but instead this :-

That's the front-end, users can click on a trade and it will have links to the specific trade (buy/sell) on respective exchanges.

Note that this is real-time data that is being used, the app just stops short of executing trades. My own instance has been running on/off as I work to improve the app , fine tuning it and creating redundancies so it can recover immediately if forced to re-spawn or if new markets are added to exchanges it trades on. The final version should be one that can run 24/7/365/ad-infinitum

Equality vs Equity...
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:12:37 PM

Reading the post above, I can surmise that Xequium has the potential to be a good privacy-respecting social media network friendly to cryptocurrency and giving members the incentives to do what they usually do in maybe Facebook and similar platforms. I am just hoping that this can gain traction as we know that no matter how beautiful is the idea and the platform but if there can be no good  adoption by the market then things can just a natural death. The way I see it is that maybe there is now a demand from the people for a social network like this so maybe it can sometimes be a matter of marketing. I would be glad to hear more on how you can push this social platform to gain critical number of people that can help the site to grow for more...
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:06:19 PM

The concept of the project is really good. I like the idea of encrypting posts. I know a similar platform named empowr. They also have similar features. But they dont encrypt the posts. Are you going to launch an ICO for this?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 10:13:20 AM

The concept of the project is really good. I like the idea of encrypting posts. I know a similar platform named empowr. They also have similar features. But they dont encrypt the posts. Are you going to launch an ICO for this?

Hi

Thanks for the interest. I am currently brushing up some features that were requested and am in consultation with legal experts about some of the issues i raised here and in discord.

For fundraising , an auction is probably best. ICOs and similar IEOs are not a candidate at the moment.

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:27:56 AM

Reading the post above, I can surmise that Xequium has the potential to be a good privacy-respecting social media network friendly to cryptocurrency and giving members the incentives to do what they usually do in maybe Facebook and similar platforms. I am just hoping that this can gain traction as we know that no matter how beautiful is the idea and the platform but if there can be no good  adoption by the market then things can just a natural death. The way I see it is that maybe there is now a demand from the people for a social network like this so maybe it can sometimes be a matter of marketing. I would be glad to hear more on how you can push this social platform to gain critical number of people that can help the site to grow for more...

First of all as i am involved with the crypto community, the idea is to start of here. This also provides a large group of tester so bugs can be ironed out. Mass marketing requires funding as well so the planned token auction will have this in mind. To encourage participation in the auction, all shares auctioned will entitle holders to shares in the platform's profits. Unlike 99.99 % of ICOs and IEOs which collect funds, with a promise to build something with 99% of them never getting it done, Xequium will only sell token on the day it goes live. Investors will be buying into an existing project that will be ready to pay dividends from the beginning, no development wait period.

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:29:27 AM

User interface for creating and joining arbitrage instances now complete. Will be testing it today as well as the scripts that manage the pools.

Equality vs Equity...
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:19:43 PM

One of the biggest things social media sites lack in terms of crypto is advertising. How are you going to allow advertisements? Would you allow users to have a sort of signature space? or do a facebook or twitter like advertisement space dedicated on the page?
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:02:22 PM

One of the biggest things social media sites lack in terms of crypto is advertising. How are you going to allow advertisements? Would you allow users to have a sort of signature space? or do a facebook or twitter like advertisement space dedicated on the page?

Hi

Xequium has dedicated space for advertising and it is really simple for users to create their own adverts. The best part is users can pay for advertising in any supported cryptocurrency. That means any project/entity that wants to advertise need only fill out the advert form and select relevant options, set aside funding in any one of the +200 cryptocurrencies  we plan to support and publish.

I'll let you know when the beta starts and you can take it for a spin !

See the below screenshot for the simple process.

Equality vs Equity...
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:50:34 AM

Hi

Xequium has dedicated space for advertising and it is really simple for users to create their own adverts. The best part is users can pay for advertising in any supported cryptocurrency. That means any project/entity that wants to advertise need only fill out the advert form and select relevant options, set aside funding in any one of the +200 cryptocurrencies  we plan to support and publish.

So users cannot sport a signature code like in here for example and go around posting and earn some of those ad money themselves? Is that right?
Have or Will you consider adding something like that? Part of the reason why this forum is popular is because it lets users earn from it.. the success of your site would also depend on how many users you can attract..
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:46:38 AM

Hi

So users cannot sport a signature code like in here for example and go around posting and earn some of those ad money themselves? Is that right?
Have or Will you consider adding something like that? Part of the reason why this forum is popular is because it lets users earn from it.. the success of your site would also depend on how many users you can attract..

At the moment not and for now that is not on the to-do list. Users earn from actual interaction on the site.

Original Poster

Earns points for posting
Earns points for every like and positive reaction they get
Loses points for dislikes and reports for unacceptable content

Other User

Earns points for liking/disliking
Earns points for commenting
Earns points for reactions
Loses points for reported comments

In future, if there is demand for such a feature I could add it, though i think the current system which allows users to earn and has de-facto community policing is better. This way spam is not rewarded and actually can result in loss.

With that said, i am indeed looking into other ways users can earn while using the platform and helping it grow in terms of adoption and content. Invites will also earn points , bug reporting etc. Perhaps earning points for mentions in/on other social media sites may also be added.

I have to for the moment keep this as an idea, coding such a large project alone is pretty taxing and with so many things to do, i need to follow a plan, else i may burn out while jumping from one part to ther other and never actually get anything done.

Please join the  Discord channel for more regular updates and an easy way to contact me and ask any other questions.

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

I'll be maintaining a list of coins/tokens/assets here that i have installed a test wallet and confirmed working.

If a coin is on this list , it is definitely supported. If you have a coin you want added, just post links.

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 08:59:32 AM

Add Groestlcoin (GRS)
https://www.groestlcoin.org/

Lol, working on it !! downloaded the source last night but never got to compiling it . Will update you

Equality vs Equity...
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:17:08 AM

Users who spam posts/likes/comments will lose ALL, points and after two warnings, accounts will be DELETED Proper investigation should be conducted before taking this action.

I will like to talk about hosting and privacy out of your 3 worries. If you are good in Linux, you can get a Linux vps and host your project on it and it will protect you from third parties data theft.

Please reserve a spot for me in the token listing, I will send the token information to you before the 4th quarter of this year.

This is an outstanding idea. I wish you best if luck.
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:39:34 AM

Add Groestlcoin (GRS)
https://www.groestlcoin.org/

added please send some coins for testing and padding the wallet for arbitrage app. :- 3BAjxxk5rMnxSW6u1Ns71mqcPdZz2U4wdC

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:46:52 AM

Users who spam posts/likes/comments will lose ALL, points and after two warnings, accounts will be DELETED Proper investigation should be conducted before taking this action.

I will like to talk about hosting and privacy out of your 3 worries. If you are good in Linux, you can get a Linux vps and host your project on it and it will protect you from third parties data theft.

Please reserve a spot for me in the token listing, I will send the token information to you before the 4th quarter of this year.

Hi

Thanks for your kind words and advice. Currently the social mechanism and desire for points in the users creates a social policing of sorts, however the process of deletion is not completely automated, an account is flagged for suspension by a moderator the suspended accounts are handed over to admins who then review the delete request. I think that we can re-work the process to make it a review board of randomly picked users, who can check the facts and maybe vote on deletion. This will require further consideration, so i'll put it on the "soon" pile.

Equality vs Equity...
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:45:46 PM

Hi

Thanks for your kind words and advice. Currently the social mechanism and desire for points in the users creates a social policing of sorts, however the process of deletion is not completely automated, an account is flagged for suspension by a moderator the suspended accounts are handed over to admins who then review the delete request. I think that we can re-work the process to make it a review board of randomly picked users, who can check the facts and maybe vote on deletion. This will require further consideration, so i'll put it on the "soon" pile.

Great, you can have DT members like this forum that can give negative feedback and the account will be useless.
Please don't forget about my token , I shall send it to you once completed.
Thank you in advance.
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:36:30 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 04:54:05 AM by Blockchain Mechanic

I have been seeing a lot of posts by users here and on discord complaining about the exorbitant amounts they are being asked to pay to add coins to exchanges. To address this issue,i want to make clear that while i do intend to charge for listing, my methods and costs will transparent. See below for a proposed cost breakdown

Here is how I calculated the costs for the unique wallets setup :-

For every coin :-

1x rock pi 4 model b starter kit, storage and shipping- $263.23

For every 48 coins :-

1x 48 port managed switch ~ $800

For all coins :-

1x UPS/APS  - ~ $8000 (haven't asked about shipping and used would be cheaper but less reliable and probably no recourse in case of failure)

1 custom server cabinet to hold all the hardware :- price unknown but should be < $1000

So per coin i am looking at a hardware cost of  ~ $ 300 (excluding the UPS and cabinet)

I'll add $100 for labour and even tack on an additional $50 for stuff like handling a swap/hard-fork. Add an internet cost of $50 for uncapped bandwidth and for electricity and cooling.

That comes to a cost of $500 to add a coin. 0.06 BTC at today's price. So even in greedy mode, if i go at 0.1 BTC per listing i'm still charging 1/30th of what i hear other exchanges charge.

So what am i missing ? The charges i hear are too high !

Now keep in mind that this is using the best available hardware compatible with my setup. Taking into account bulk purchasing and even cheaper SBCs for coins with small blockchains and the cost can be lower. Working with this in mind, It makes me wonder, why then do some exchanges charge as much as 3 BTC ?

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:44:10 PM

Additionally developers can login to a developer only section of the platform, where they can simply enter details about their asset/token/coin.

Basic information  like it's github repo, dependencies and build command and submit. If there is a free device on the network and the information is accurate, if they pay directly to a provided address, the coin is immediately compiled , and added to the exchange. Addition to apps like the arbitrage app or the Credit market will be on a case by case basis.

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 03:20:16 PM

Completing the Wallet monitor model tonight. MAy also work on and complete the above mentioned method for developers to quickly add their coin/asset/token to Xequium with ease. From the looks of it, the easiest to support is adding Bitcoin clones,  so i'll start with that, then move on to ETH , Cryptonote and other code bases.

The clashing dependencies issues i've encountered on some wallet is resolved by each wallet having it's own sbc. Glad i thought up that design.

Equality vs Equity...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: