Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Climate change: Scientists test radical ways to fix Earth's climate  (Read 787 times)
Woodie (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 09:08:36 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2023, 08:49:45 PM by Woodie

This is based on the news article from https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-48069663 and climate change being a hot topic, i thought i should share it here. According to the proposed fix by the scientists and engineers, they have proposed the following solutions.
See infographics, for more info click link here

---------------------------------------------------------

artificial trees-seems like this one has been on the agenda for a long time

credit to scienceofthetime

This looks convincing and expensive at the same time, but ignore the the cost factor for now.

Do you think this proposal could actually work? 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:05:17 AM

All of these are idiotic fantasies based on wrong presumptions.

Where would you like to start with the process of intelligent debunking?

CO2 --> fuel?

The end product of exothermic combustion is CO2.

CO2 does not magically reform into something that is exothermic, right?
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:09:06 AM

It seems like bullshit. If you spray the ocean salt into the atmosphere then it would probably fall down. I can't prove it but I'm sure that it won't be good for people's health, soil and envioronment. Spread the ocean salt over the entire earth via atmosphere? Genious.
Ocean greening: Why ocean? Why not planting some extra seeds on my backyard? You are choosing the most expensive and retarded way of greening.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:52:21 AM

Well, we will not be able to know if it would work. However, we can actually give them enough time to dry run the concept and see if it is really a solution for climate changes. As much as they have already initiated to solve it then we have to just be contented with it. The development will be on the way time by time.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:51:48 PM

Well, we will not be able to know if it would work. However, we can actually give them enough time to dry run the concept and see if it is really a solution for climate changes. As much as they have already initiated to solve it then we have to just be contented with it. The development will be on the way time by time.

No, they have not already started it. No also to "we will not be able to know if it will work."

Basic chemistry shows that CO2 will not be converted to fuel without more energy put into the process than was taken out when the material was burned which created the CO2.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:37:49 PM

All this energy stuff is being done to hide the fact that average people can make all the energy they need, for themselves, right at home, out of everyday materials. See http://cheniere.org/toc.html.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:24:39 AM

It seems like bullshit. If you spray the ocean salt into the atmosphere then it would probably fall down. I can't prove it but I'm sure that it won't be good for people's health, soil and envioronment. Spread the ocean salt over the entire earth via atmosphere? Genious.
Ocean greening: Why ocean? Why not planting some extra seeds on my backyard? You are choosing the most expensive and retarded way of greening.

It can be done if you read the below article.
https://scied.ucar.edu/longcontent/particles-air-aerosols

Why not planting some extra seeds on my backyard? You are choosing the most expensive and retarded way of greening.

No body is stopping you but ocean have much larger surface available than we have in land.

Few change in eating habits can fix many things without spendig so much money in these high level science projects.

https://timeforchange.org/eat-less-meat-co2-emission-of-food

I am alive
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:02:06 AM

^^^ Does the ocean really have way more surface area that the land? Consider a mountain on land. When they calculate the land area of the mountain, they only calculate the area of the base. But if you consider that the sides of the mountain are land surface area, then the mountain suddenly has way more surface area that was at first thought... and even more when you think of all the ridges and tiny peaks on the mountain sides.

Spraying ocean salt into the air is nothing when compared with all the chemtrails they are spraying.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:16:38 PM

Controlling the weather has been a dream and a fixation of technocrats for tens of thousand of years.  That's what a lot of the dances that 'indigenous peoples' were all about.

The modern technocratic class has had it figured out for probably at least 50 years, although satellite atmospheric monitoring and massive computer simulations would be what makes it ready to roll.  Basically it entails strategic use of the 'butterfly effect', and manipulating the amount of solar radiation absorbed by specific patches of the atmosphere.  It gives the 'force multiplier' or 'power steering' needed.

If the technocrats tried to control the weather 30 years ago the peeps would have said 'Hell no!"  Better medicine was needed.

Fast forward to after 20 some years of laughable global climate change hoax and related propaganda.  Now a plurality of people will say "Oh please save us from climate calamity.  We'll pay you for saving us!"

Mission accomplished.  I actually have to have some respect for these propagandists.  They are good.  Being able to literally  'make money' can give one the tools to mold the world, and the peeps who inhabit it, to one's liking.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:55:46 AM

What the heck this people are actually doing. Why would they complicate such things when the easiest and safest way of fighting this changes is purely discipline.

It should be and individual effort such as planting trees stop using plastics and do clean up drives. Aside from the fact that this can be a failure it will be just a waste of fundings.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:30:12 AM

Hydrogen cars

You keep sea levels in check as well.

To burn the h20 first you split it by electrifying the water, it only takes 4% of the oxygen, you create more oxygen in the atmosphere, everyone lives longer. Hydrogen does not go into the atmosphere as it is burned on creation, making it less of a threat than a petro fire.

I will warn people in the super far away future though, they may want to go on solar and off hydrogen because I foresee a problem with that to. It will disrupt the earths orbit if we use to much of the seawater.
For now using water is a win-win.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:08:32 AM

Any of this idea looks practical? Who is going to plant huge spraying plants in the middle of ocean for the welfare of this whole world?We are not living under single community we are just dispersed everywhere in thousands of format so don't expect any of these ideas work even in future as well.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:37:05 AM

Hydrogen cars
I will warn people in the super far away future though, they may want to go on solar and off hydrogen because I foresee a problem with that to. It will disrupt the earths orbit if we use to much of the seawater.
For now using water is a win-win.

Is that you, Hank?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:12:30 PM

#1 Ocean Spraying - so the salt gets in the clouds right? So what happens when the water fall down back to earth? I'm assuming they are going to do this over the Pacific but some of that salt would still get into the soil.

#2 Convert CO² - I don't think this can be converted to fuel. They can sequester it though to reduce the amount in the air. I remember hearing about this but it seems they still haven't found one that is also energy efficient.

#3 Algal Bloom - more trouble than it solves. Once the algae starts decomposing it's just going to consume oxygen, which is already problematic since water have even less oxygenation due to the warming temperature.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:29:15 PM

I've got a radical way to fix the climate problem. Just accept that the greatest problems come from war, attempted regime change, false flags, pollution, Big Pharma, over concentrated populations, and the weaponisation of weather changes. Lock the Washington, Westminster, bankers and other toy cupboards, and don't let the politicians have the keys.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:24:02 PM

#2 Convert CO² - I don't think this can be converted to fuel. They can sequester it though to reduce the amount in the air. I remember hearing about this but it seems they still haven't found one that is also energy efficient.

There are some fundamental elements of thermodynamics that fewer and fewer people understand (as more and more people are herded into 'school' to become 'literate'...go figure.)

'efficiency' has nothing much to do with the discussion.  For the sake of discussion we can assume everything is 100% 'efficient' and dispense with that word which is inserted mostly to confuse people.

Fossil fuels contain relatively high potential energy levels.  The origin of this energy was from the sun and it has been trapped in hydrocarbons for millions of years.  When we drill and collect it, we release that energy in the combustion chambers of our cars, our stove burners, etc.

We also release the individual components in the form of CO2 and H2O primarily.  These float off into the atmosphere.

I'm sure that if 'we' spend enough, 'we' could recapture the CO2 which simply requires out-competing plants which are doing the same thing as fast as they can and are basically starving for CO2 most of the time.  Then we must to feed energy back in to build another hydrocarbon.  Where does this energy come from?

I suspect that nuclear fusion is probably ready to go.  This is effectively unlimited energy for very little cost (which is not terribly welcome by the energy corporations among others.)  I suspect that all of the scientific fraud and dumbing down associated with the 'climate change' psy-op is to lay the groundwork for a shift to a 'carbon economy' where the exact same people who build vast pools of wealth in the energy sector during the industrial revolution move on to control the 'carbon balance' and profit by taxing it.  To save the earth dontcha know.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:05:37 PM

I remember someone suggesting spraying sulfur aerosol into the atmosphere to reflect the light. Basically make a long tube up to the sky using balloons and spray away. I don't think they've much progress but it's a simple idea.

Not sure how that would affect the atmosphere though or if it could end up producing harmful substances. The rationale is that this is what exactly happens when volcanoes erupt.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:02:39 PM

I remember someone suggesting spraying sulfur aerosol into the atmosphere to reflect the light. Basically make a long tube up to the sky using balloons and spray away. I don't think they've much progress but it's a simple idea.

Not sure how that would affect the atmosphere though or if it could end up producing harmful substances. The rationale is that this is what exactly happens when volcanoes erupt.

That (balloon slung hoses) an interesting idea and one that I neither ran across or thought up myself.

4 years ago or so I was highly skeptical of the whole 'chemtrail' thing.  Around that time I was spending a lot of time outdoors developing some land which happens to be next to a 150 square mile unpopulated forest.  When I bothered to look up into the sky, it wasn't a few weeks before I started researching this stuff.  Very odd things.

I started looking at other people's youtube stuff.  Lots of what I saw was suspicious and similar to what I was seeing.  Then after a few months something interesting happened rather suddenly.  LOTS of 'chemtrail' videos where some 'raving lunatic' was carrying on about a perfectly normal looking sky.

For the first few years of my observations I saw lots of artifacts caused by aircraft.  Almost without exception the most interesting things were caused by aircraft which didn't show up on flightradar24.com.  There were also things which showed up 'out of nowhere' with no aircraft visible.

Then I we went though a period of maybe a year where things where pretty normal, though the 'whiteout' conditions descried by those who want to do geoengineering 'in the future' claim will be an unavoidable consequence could be seen sometimes.  That is basically where the sky is no longer very blue but just a thin haze in the upper atmosphere.  As of the last few years, I see very little attributable to aircraft, but oddities in cloud formation are common as are 'whiteout' or 'whiting'.

Just FWIW, I'm just North of California.  During the timeframe where I was seeing a lot of aircraft activity, California was experiencing 'catastrophic droughts.'  They were also experiencing changes to the laws which gave the state a lot more power over water use.  And things like the development of 'watch your neighbor' phone apps so you could spy on your neighbor and report him to the authorities.  When the aircraft activities stopped, the drought stopped.  And indeed, they nearly had a catastrophic dam failure due to so much rain.  Of course the water laws put in place during the drought survived.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:44:41 PM

I don't really dig this guy's style and all the adds, but he has good info and good reference notes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqtspcKMdEY

I've come to distrust the 'main dude' on this stuff who's name is Dane Wigington or some such.  OTOH, Jim Lee and climateviewer.com is someone I do have confidence in.  This video leverages his work and gives him credit.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:34:05 PM

Yes, that's exactly how you create "acid rain."

Sulfur --> Sulfuric acid in little raindrops

That was seen down wind of chemical refineries in the 1970s until it was banned by those smart guys.

... So now the smart guys want it back?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: