Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HARMONY PROTOCOL  (Read 7676 times)
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:57:32 PM

Hello this is a very good result for your project, I would like to know how to buy a little for yourself, thank you

Try your luck with the Binance Launchpad lottery, https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028476111

harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:02:07 PM

Private sale token price is twice that current. You can check overall information in a Binance research report https://info.binance.com/en/research/ONE-2019-05-14.html
Lock up periods are up to 48 months.

Thank you are interested in Harmony.

Ont the page that you gave me no info abut private sale and what was price for private investors. You mean rice was in 2x cheaper or 2x expansive for private investors?

Excuse me, but that page does contain the information you required. Check Token Sale and Economics chapter. There you'll find all the information related to the seed sale.

Seed Sale Overview
Completed in May 2018 and raised a total of ~$18.3MM at ~$0.0065 per token, selling 22.4% of total token supply.

Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:21:09 AM

Congrats on binance launchpad Smiley I have two questions first why Croatia is not allowed to participate in the IEO and second, why did you impose a max limit of $300 per winning ticket?

Thank you!

300$ per winning ticket is the Binance limitations.

Oh. I thought it was yours my bad.
I am not very lucky in binance's lottery system got two tickets last time and lost on those both. BTW do you guys have any tentative date for mainnet launch?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:54:47 AM

Congrats on binance launchpad Smiley I have two questions first why Croatia is not allowed to participate in the IEO and second, why did you impose a max limit of $300 per winning ticket?

Hi there,
Croatia removed from the restricted countries, in case you didn't know. https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028476111

harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:07:56 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 05:27:51 AM by harmonyofficial

Thank you!

I am not very lucky in binance's lottery system got two tickets last time and lost on those both. BTW do you guys have any tentative date for mainnet launch?

We are working hard on development process and doing all our best to launch it in Q2 2019 (adding more features Q3). It’s early to discuss tentative date right now.
Also you can join our development process in Discord chat https://harmony.one/discord

Thank you for supporting us.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:39:25 AM

Thank you!

It is a very difficult situation to grab the coins in Binance Launchpad because last IEO i try to buy the coin within minutes the IEO is getting concluded. Majority of the people in Binance community wants to grab the coins when their prices are very low in the market.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:52:35 AM

Thank you!

It is a very difficult situation to grab the coins in Binance Launchpad because last IEO i try to buy the coin within minutes the IEO is getting concluded. Majority of the people in Binance community wants to grab the coins when their prices are very low in the market.
most likely it will be, exchange Binance is one of the most developed and popular. I have no doubt that the tokens will be swept away in seconds.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:55:03 AM

Thank you!

All Launchpad token sale participants are in the same conditions before the lottery. We suggest you to try it, if you wanna buy ONE tokens. It’s only the legal way.
Remember, all other proposals to buy/sell tokens without Binance Launchpad - SCAM. Please, avoid scam proposals.

harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:57:47 AM

Thank you!

most likely it will be, exchange Binance is one of the most developed and popular. I have no doubt that the tokens will be swept away in seconds.

Will see it on May 28th Wink

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:57:58 AM

Thank you!

All Launchpad token sale participants are in the same conditions before the lottery. We suggest you to try it, if you wanna buy ONE tokens. It’s only the legal way.
Remember, all other proposals to buy/sell tokens without Binance Launchpad - SCAM. Please, avoid scam proposals.
yes, there are so many scammers hanging around as if they are part of a smart contract maker from Harmony, I suggest that you be careful of scamer, I will monitor this thread so that I avoid scamer

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:28:54 PM

Amazing project !!!!! I think again x4 of ICO price when will listed !!!!

Thanks for interest in Harmony!

harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:30:43 PM

Thank you!

yes, there are so many scammers hanging around as if they are part of a smart contract maker from Harmony, I suggest that you be careful of scamer, I will monitor this thread so that I avoid scamer

❌ Anyone offering to sell you tokens or asking you to send funds is a scammer. Harmony is available exclusively on Binance Launchpad.

❌ No one from Harmony or Binance will ever private message you first. If you receive a PM/DM from anybody claiming to be from Harmony, Binance, or spotting likeness to any admin please block & report them.

❌ Do NOT send tokens to anyone claiming to be from either Harmony or Binance.

❌ Note that our current investors are NOT allowed to transfer tokens before listing and any transaction you engage in is at your own risk.  Harmony does not have pools! If we suspect breach of contract we have the rights to withold funds and tokens.  

‼️Please be aware that this is NOT an offical harmony channel, it is a fake channel 😡 please report them and be aware of scammers.
❌: https://t.me/Harmony_Protocol

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 12:43:34 PM

Thank you!

❌ Anyone offering to sell you tokens or asking you to send funds is a scammer. Harmony is available exclusively on Binance Launchpad.

❌ No one from Harmony or Binance will ever private message you first. If you receive a PM/DM from anybody claiming to be from Harmony, Binance, or spotting likeness to any admin please block & report them.

❌ Do NOT send tokens to anyone claiming to be from either Harmony or Binance.

❌ Note that our current investors are NOT allowed to transfer tokens before listing and any transaction you engage in is at your own risk.  Harmony does not have pools! If we suspect breach of contract we have the rights to withold funds and tokens.  

‼️Please be aware that this is NOT an offical harmony channel, it is a fake channel 😡 please report them and be aware of scammers.
❌: https://t.me/Harmony_Protocol

thank you for the information sir, I will quickly report if there are scammers on behalf of the harmony team, this is for the safety of the harmony community I will take part in the fight, so that no one is fooled by scamer everywhere

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
123 Bounty Hunter

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:01:05 PM

ABOUT BOUNTIES

Hello, bounty participants of Harmony campaign think that the bounty pool is very low. So we think Harmony team maybe could be more generous.

The limit of bounty participants increased from 100 to 200 in 17.05.2019 but bounty reward has not increased. There is only “ 822 ONE” for each participant, and they say the campaign will last 2 more months. We think bounty participants can help Harmony to create stronger and better community, so that the prices might be even higher after IEO by the help of this community. Bitcointalk community wants the bounty pool to be 1% of the circulating supply (approximately %0.243 / 30.618.000 ONE Token)

Total bounty participants of Harmony:
Signature campaign: 174 (200 max limit)
Twitter campaign: 834
Reddit campaign: 147
Telegram campaign: 4506
Medium campaign: 189
Content creatins campaign: 229

Bitcointalk community
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:14:22 AM

Private sale token price is twice that current. You can check overall information in a Binance research report https://info.binance.com/en/research/ONE-2019-05-14.html
Lock up periods are up to 48 months.

Thank you are interested in Harmony.

Ont the page that you gave me no info abut private sale and what was price for private investors. You mean rice was in 2x cheaper or 2x expansive for private investors?

Excuse me, but that page does contain the information you required. Check Token Sale and Economics chapter. There you'll find all the information related to the seed sale.

Seed Sale Overview
Completed in May 2018 and raised a total of ~$18.3MM at ~$0.0065 per token, selling 22.4% of total token supply.

But the current price on IEO will be $0.003175USD. This is in 2x cheaper than on seed sale. What so big difference? Are this people had some other bonuses?
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:50:52 AM

ABOUT BOUNTIES

Hello, bounty participants of Harmony campaign think that the bounty pool is very low. So we think Harmony team maybe could be more generous.

The limit of bounty participants increased from 100 to 200 in 17.05.2019 but bounty reward has not increased. There is only “ 822 ONE” for each participant, and they say the campaign will last 2 more months. We think bounty participants can help Harmony to create stronger and better community, so that the prices might be even higher after IEO by the help of this community. Bitcointalk community wants the bounty pool to be 1% of the circulating supply (approximately %0.243 / 30.618.000 ONE Token)

Total bounty participants of Harmony:
Signature campaign: 174 (200 max limit)
Twitter campaign: 834
Reddit campaign: 147
Telegram campaign: 4506
Medium campaign: 189
Content creatins campaign: 229

Bitcointalk community

We highly appreciate community support. Thank you for informed us with a  detailed report.
Team will consider your request and let all BHs know the solution.

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:24:06 AM

It's wonderful that I finally see the official topic.
 I will come here often. How are your events on Consensus2019? I am sure that you will have even more good partnerships.

Thank you for your interest and support our project.
We appreciate it!
Consensus2019 is an amazing event! You check our activity there in Harmony official Twitter https://twitter.com/harmonyprotocol

Yes. I subscribe to your twitter and am your fan.

I am sure that the sale IEO at Binance will be very successful and the token will show excellent growth.
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:45:15 AM

It's wonderful that I finally see the official topic.
 I will come here often. How are your events on Consensus2019? I am sure that you will have even more good partnerships.

Thank you for your interest and support our project.
We appreciate it!
Consensus2019 is an amazing event! You check our activity there in Harmony official Twitter https://twitter.com/harmonyprotocol

Yes. I subscribe to your twitter and am your fan.

I am sure that the sale IEO at Binance will be very successful and the token will show excellent growth.

Thank you for the opinion.

67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:54:54 AM

Everybody is talking about Harmony and its sharding technology in blockchain world. Did you built any app with this technology?
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

Everybody is talking about Harmony and its sharding technology in blockchain world. Did you built any app with this technology?

You can try two test net applications:

Lottery: https://forms.gle/8maTA2TPyYipzor5A

Puzzle: https://puzzle.harmony.one/#/

For more details what Dapps are on top by Harmony read our WP https://harmony.one/whitepaper.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: