Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HARMONY PROTOCOL  (Read 7676 times)
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:53:24 AM

snip...
$ONE is now listed on the fast-growing Asian exchange Bcnex
https://medium.com/bcnex-exchange/harmony-one-gets-listed-on-bcnex-c7d5c7cde996
from what I pay attention to here, it looks like Harmony Protocol has a very serious team in developing their products, this is one of the very promising projects this year.. I wish Harmony Protocol will be a big success.

Our priority as a real, honest startup is developing a product and communication with our community / users .

harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:57:08 AM

Harmony, in partnership with DAO Maker, is launching a new initiative to grow the Harmony ecosystem. Each month they will be rewarding $10k worth of one tokens to users who exerted the greatest effort to help Harmony reach more people.

check it out
Yes I see the directives for the holder must save $ 100 (one)
Are these rules correct?
I don't really understand, it's just that it's a little more difficult for people who don't have the capital so they can't participate
Yeap, the amount of holdings 100$ in ONE to be eligible for getting rewards in social mining campaign is correct. It work the way - you’re staking means you’re supporting project and ready to spread value of project to others .

The idea of social mining is to stake on Harmony, earn with the social mining platform and bring value to the project .
Yes maybe that is a good idea for people who have capital, because in this way they will certainly continue to provide support and positive values for the Harmony (One) project, if I have to buy Harmony Tokens (one) then I will participate, but at this time I don't have it yet, maybe next time I try it

You are welcomed to join any time you wish.
Ok, thanks for the information, sir, is there no time limit that you apply in this program? If I can join at any time, then from now on I will try to raise money so I can participate

You have a good chance to join social mining ama next week. Ping @NickVasilich on telegram, he notifies you about the date and time.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:25:41 AM

Another great news for Harmony community they partnered up with VITE Labs to Launch Harmony Markets a DEX supporting tokens issued on Harmony.

MEDIUM POST

BINTEX

Powered by,
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:12:11 AM

Another great news for Harmony community they partnered up with VITE Labs to Launch Harmony Markets a DEX supporting tokens issued on Harmony.

MEDIUM POST

Yes, very good news because the Harmony team is doing some exceptional things in the background which will help to get more exposure for both the companies. Recently Binance announced they will distribute the coin for the people who are staking the ONE coin in Binance exchange.
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:09:39 AM

MEDIUM POST

Yes, very good news because the Harmony team is doing some exceptional things in the background which will help to get more exposure for both the companies. Recently Binance announced they will distribute the coin for the people who are staking the ONE coin in Binance exchange.

More details here https://link.medium.com/dJ7jqduqU0

TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:58:08 PM

Harmony had an agreement with another SCAM exchange Bcnex.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMi3nf70eXseZhFClorH7W-0J3BIogaoN2t0Cqhaua2TFiZQ/viewform

This Exchange newly released and they did not distribute bounty hunters awards. They scam all the bounty hunters.

And I did not surprise that Harmony had an agreement with another scam exchange. It becomes "usual" for Harmony, lol.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 07:05:58 PM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMi3nf70eXseZhFClorH7W-0J3BIogaoN2t0Cqhaua2TFiZQ/viewform

This Exchange newly released and they did not distribute bounty hunters awards. They scam all the bounty hunters.

And I did not surprise that Harmony had an agreement with another scam exchange. It becomes "usual" for Harmony, lol.
Hey friend, why do you say it's a scam?
If you are talking about the bcnex exchange bounty, this is not the place, I think it would be better for you to ask in the bcnex group, without having to say a scam here, it's not necessarily going to be positive, friend.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TaliskerDarkStorm

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:55:50 PM

If you are talking about the bcnex exchange bounty, this is not the place, I think it would be better for you to ask in the bcnex group, without having to say a scam here, it's not necessarily going to be positive, friend.

I have no problem with the Bcnex bounty. I don't care if they give out Bounty prizes. But we're talking about an exchange that exploits its users in public and doesn't give them their money.

Harmony, on the other hand, knows that this exchange is a crook, and they make a deal with them. I can discuss this in Harmony thread, of course, because a project that has signed a partnership agreement with the scam exchange has no value in my eyes.

The partner with the guilty is guilty. The thief's partner is the thief. I have no further words.

Nobody gets on you.
Bcnex
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 10:56:49 AM

I have no problem with the Bcnex bounty. I don't care if they give out Bounty prizes. But we're talking about an exchange that exploits its users in public and doesn't give them their money.

Harmony, on the other hand, knows that this exchange is a crook, and they make a deal with them. I can discuss this in Harmony thread, of course, because a project that has signed a partnership agreement with the scam exchange has no value in my eyes.

The partner with the guilty is guilty. The thief's partner is the thief. I have no further words.

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

Sorry You if we bring you some bad user's experiences. We have been distributing rewards on our Airdrop. And we will soon distribute Bounty program & Earn program rewards, we already notified community about this. More awesome things will be followed, so please follow our channel/group to keep updated.

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 11:33:43 AM

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

Sorry You if we bring you some bad user's experiences. We have been distributing rewards on our Airdrop. And we will soon distribute Bounty program & Earn program rewards, we already notified community about this. More awesome things will be followed, so please follow our channel/group to keep updated.
Good job sir, serving the community is really great, with your response making him not talk anymore, so now the point is that both the cooperation between the exchange and the harmony project will be mutually beneficial, I'm sure of this

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TaliskerDarkStorm

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:15:56 PM

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

Good job sir, serving the community is really great, with your response making him not talk anymore, so now the point is that both the cooperation between the exchange and the harmony project will be mutually beneficial, I'm sure of this

your response making him not talk anymore?

Who are you, son? Bcnex's admins said bounty awards are" still " not being handed out? I guess you're an illiterate adult who can't read.

Since you're so defensive of Harmony and Bcnex, you're probably working for one of them. I hope so, otherwise it would be stupid.

As Harmony and Bcnex try to be defended in a baseless manner, I will continue to criticise, every day, in this title.

Only if I get an answer from someone who can make solid arguments will I drop my criticisms and look my way.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 06:29:50 PM

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

Who are you, son? Bcnex's admins said bounty awards are" still " not being handed out? I guess you're an illiterate adult who can't read.

Since you're so defensive of Harmony and Bcnex, you're probably working for one of them. I hope so, otherwise it would be stupid.

As Harmony and Bcnex try to be defended in a baseless manner, I will continue to criticise, every day, in this title.

Only if I get an answer from someone who can make solid arguments will I drop my criticisms and look my way.
Oh my friend, that's not what I mean, says I don't think it's good to talk about the bcnex bounty here, the title of this ann thread is HARMONY PROTOCOL, so do you mind bnex here it's a good kuranv, guys, come on understand, I see the bcnex team they will share it with bounty participants in November, it was clear in the telegram group that it was said, so let's discuss it there, and I don't work for bnex or harmony, I'm just their supporter

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
harmonyofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:54:06 PM

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

Hey there,
Kindly ask you to stop slandering Harmony in here, to stop calling the project  a scam.
And please, send your requests in regards with Bcnex bounty distribution directly to the executor.
Unfortunately, this is not the place to discuss different distribution issues and offend Harmony’s community.
Also, you can lead a constructive discussion asking about our technology, development or so, without any abuse.

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:32:52 PM

Quote:
We are now listed on coincodecap a benchmarking portal which ranks crypto projects based on their GitHub activity !

It's BUIDL season!
👩‍💻Follow our progress on GitHub or contribute to our OSS projects at: https://github.com/harmony-one

https://twitter.com/harmonyprotocol/status/1186168103002103808

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:50:04 PM

Liquidity and market efficiency in digital assets: How Harmony is positioned:
https://medium.com/harmony-one/liquidity-and-market-efficiency-in-digital-assets-how-harmony-is-positioned-ab254c9f6a4b

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

“Ask-Me-Anything” Transcript with Veronica Wong, SafePal’s CEO:
https://medium.com/harmony-one/ask-me-anything-transcript-with-veronica-wong-safepals-ceo-e9bbc5be3efe

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:47:27 PM

Harmony welcomes 9 full-time members to their core team:
https://twitter.com/harmonyprotocol/status/1186737772662607873

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:37:41 AM

What is your partnership with Vite Labs and their ViteX exchanges mean? Are you going to became their exchange operator and list tokens on Harmony blockchain?
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:16:04 PM

TROY Partners with Harmony to Improve Scalability of Troy Platform:
https://medium.com/harmony-one/troy-partners-with-harmony-to-improve-scalability-of-troy-platform-97c0d5d0f171

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:54:13 PM

Summary of Nodes Operator Survey:
https://medium.com/harmony-one/summary-of-nodes-operator-survey-b104504ff9c5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: