Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone learn from Warren Buffett?  (Read 1013 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:33:50 AM

Well sometimes, it is not about the book and the idea itself. It is the motivation the author is giving.

People read books from their desired authors because they wanted to know how exactly that person made it.

If his contents are not working to you, then you have pick another book that would work for you.

I personally admire Warren Buffet. His investing strategy is different and also effective. If you're looking for a quick return of investment but unsure, then Warren Buffet is not your stuff because for him it doesn't work like that.
We don’t even have to rely on people’s opinion for us to be successful, if they had all replied on peoples opinion form the books they have read too, then virtually every one of them would have gotten their wealth from one direction out of the many ways available in the world for us to be successful.

Their books should only be there for us to be motivated, because if they can do it, we can also do it too, so when we read these books, they are not saying we should do exactly as they did, but like you said, it will, only show us some steps that they took first that led them to their success.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:55:39 AM

He is very successful investing using non emotional decision making which is most people's fault.  I've read some stuff of his and some of the best ideas I've taken away is dont be scared to buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying.  Holds true whether you are talking about stocks or crypto.
One of his idea has really been taken serious by some investors who are doing very well in cryptocurrency investment, which is to “buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying”, he might not like bitcoin, and many people might also not like him for this, but there are still some parts of his books that we can read which will be useful to our future activities.

Look at now, most traders have successfully applied that idea quoted above to their trade and anyone who has done that has really not made mistake with their investment, I have used it too, because every time I see the market dumping, instead of panic selling, I remember his words which eventually works for me later on.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:39:58 PM

We can't question people who believe and follow Warren Buffett's philosophy. He's famous and most people idolize him. He is an inspiration but I guess following his footsteps would be hard and we can never achieve the exact achievements that he had if we'll not have the same perseverance as he did.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:25:39 PM

Not all people learn from Warren Buffett because many people don't know who is him.
People only know Warren Buffett is a motivator, learner, speech and someone who knows many things so people will listen to him if that person needs advice from him.
You don't have to feel regret by reading his books because at least you can find how Warren Buffett teaches people to make an investment or have an investment.
I am not yet reading one of his books because if I want to do that, I should buy that book but meanwhile, I can get another information or add more knowledge from what I read on the internet.
right, so it was with me, I never knew who he was. how can I learn from him. many said that they followed him because he was interested in the story of his life and struggle and also learned from it.
but until now I did not know the story. so there is no reason for me to learn from him.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:00:53 PM

Even though Warren Buffet is strongly against crypto we can still take a lot of useful advice from him.

1. be patient
2. don't sell just because there is a dip
3. be very careful trying to catch a falling knife
4. buy when there is blood in the streets.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:33:41 PM

Warren Buffet is a special kind of investor. He is not seeking just for profit, while make investments he is also thinking at the human factor, like the employees from a factory. I like him! Grin
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:43:32 PM

We can't question people who believe and follow Warren Buffett's philosophy. He's famous and most people idolize him. He is an inspiration but I guess following his footsteps would be hard and we can never achieve the exact achievements that he had if we'll not have the same perseverance as he did.
We still have wall street traders who make up majority of the markets. Crypto is still a very small percentage of all the markets in the world. This is why people who want to trade mostly come from a background of trading stocks and bonds and then precious metals possibly after that they go for crypto. So the good people to learn for would be people like Warren Buffet.

Its not that he is the one who is a god but people tend to idolize someone in order to proceed in life - thats normal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:32:19 PM

There is a huge fundamental difference between how warren Buffett invests his money and how we invest our money, so I can't really say people in this forum do learnt anything from Warren Buffet. However, if you mean why people look at him and invest the way he does that is because his way of investing is something that could be replicated and looking at how he has became the richest man alive for a while and still high on that list means that his system actually works.

You have to find companies that will exists for a long time (like newspapers, Gillette, coca cola etc etc) and is criminally undervalued at any given time and invest your money into it. Dude literally gave over billions of dollars into a BANK so they can recover, he knew that with his money that bank will recover soon and he would be making stupid amount of money. It doesn't translate well into crypto but it works wonders in stock market.
raspberry1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:37:45 PM

There is near no possibility to invest like Warren Buffet being individual investor. First it's because Warren Buffet is mostly trying to buy preferred stocks because it gives guaranted dividends. Second i think he has confidential informations and it gives him more chances to make money on market than others. Third having so big amount of assets he can manipulate market by doing moves on market.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:02:57 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 11:01:24 PM by fabiorem

Warren Buffet is a "legend" to the fiat overlords, and as such, they will advertise him as a "guru" to cuck investors which are the majority in the stock markets.

Nothing of what he says have any weight with me. He is the owner of Walmart which is a network of shops in the US that pays low wages. Only cuckolds will hold him as a role model.

Actually I call anyone who is against crypto, but is into stocks and bonds, as a cuckold investor. The cuckolatry for Wall Street is strong, so the fiat overlords dont need to do too much advertising for their "gurus", the "guru" only need to open his mouth and his religious followers will praise him as a sect master dispensing wisdom.

In my country its very popular the category of state treasure bonds, where the cuck invest heavily in his own torturers. The money is locked in the fund, and the cuck can only take it back after some 5-10 years. Its like the cattle praising the butcher, very bizarre to see.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:23:35 PM

That's strange I am totally in the opposite position on where you are right now. If we are talking about the stock market then Warren Buffet's words about value investing is on point just so in any books about value investing I have read so far its really hard to blame the books especially when they are only talking about their own strategy on how to identify undervalued assets and how to make money from them, mostly the only ones to blame here are the readers itself as they fail to identify what the authors are talking about. While sometimes even if they pick the right stock or asset they tend to lose patience and give up just before it stars climbing upwards. If you are part of the latter group I am talking about then maybe the crypto market is really for you since its a more fast moving market as its a volatile one.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:20:03 PM

I don't know lot more about the Warren Buffett but after reading your topic there is something in my mind going on to explore more about his lifestyle and story and probably it is also helpful for lots of people lives in to change into a different dimension.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:55:00 PM

There could be investor like Warren Buffet only in USA in this time in history who has long position on Country's economy for so long time. If he would invest in any other country he didn't get scores like in USA.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:10:07 PM

I wonder why a lot of people like to quote the article wrote by/ speech by Warren Buffett. And most of them regard him the king of value investor. Also all the school praise how good he is, and all of us should follow his philosophy. I didn't make a lot of money following his books, and most of the time I found his books contradicting with each other, to be honest I loss a lot of money following his value investing, but once I get into bitcoin, I'm quickly to make a lot of money, and knowing that Warren Buffett do not like bitcoin from bottom of his heart, I don't know why, I think learning from Warren Buffett is a big mistake, and I regret reading his books altogether. And in contrast, I know none of the quote made by Satoshi, because I don't even know what it is behind the white paper, I can barely read them.

Even though Warren Buffet is a motivational speaker a d author, he doesnt believe in cryptocurrency. Also, if you are reading something like articles or books, just pick those who can help and not the whole thing because books are also based on the author's opinion. If you want to be successful then start with yourself by the help of the people you are inspired with.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:42:57 AM

I wonder why a lot of people like to quote the article wrote by/ speech by Warren Buffett. And most of them regard him the king of value investor. Also all the school praise how good he is, and all of us should follow his philosophy. I didn't make a lot of money following his books, and most of the time I found his books contradicting with each other, to be honest I loss a lot of money following his value investing, but once I get into bitcoin, I'm quickly to make a lot of money, and knowing that Warren Buffett do not like bitcoin from bottom of his heart, I don't know why, I think learning from Warren Buffett is a big mistake, and I regret reading his books altogether. And in contrast, I know none of the quote made by Satoshi, because I don't even know what it is behind the white paper, I can barely read them.

Even though Warren Buffet is a motivational speaker a d author, he doesnt believe in cryptocurrency. Also, if you are reading something like articles or books, just pick those who can help and not the whole thing because books are also based on the author's opinion. If you want to be successful then start with yourself by the help of the people you are inspired with.
I will share one of his quotations

“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Now tell me that setting up mining rigs, or staking some coin isn`t the best way to apply this idea? For now even investing in bitcoin and sleeping over brings very high profit. Many of his words can be applied on cryptocurrencies, maybe he doesn`t like it cause he didn`t invent it, or he didn`t see it from beginning.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:36:39 PM

Why he is the most successful investor?

Because he never revealed his success technique so following his geberic ideas will not make us a warren buffet but what we have to do is just take him as an example,he believed and invested that is why he is more successful than others.

Warren Buffett is just a stock market salesmen, most people sell goods, he choose to sell share, he create M2 money and sell it legal to the world while calling bitcoin a fraud because it backed by nothing, his shares is backed by his words and his books, also his promise, also he don’t want poor people to buy his share, he only want to sell to rich people.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 01:47:59 PM

There could be investor like Warren Buffet only in USA in this time in history who has long position on Country's economy for so long time. If he would invest in any other country he didn't get scores like in USA.
If you are pointing towards to American biased method of propagating information then I would agree, but it is also true that majority of big time traders dont reveal themselves. Buffet was no different. He didnt show himself when he was making profit. Instead he sold his public image out when he was done profiting and wanted to make people come into a social following for himself.

Obviously he has his own method of gains through it. Anyway this is less important for bitcoin unless if you feel that Buffet is trading on bitcoin, which is possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:51:07 PM

Why he is the most successful investor?

Because he never revealed his success technique so following his geberic ideas will not make us a warren buffet but what we have to do is just take him as an example,he believed and invested that is why he is more successful than others.

He was the most successful investor, don't forget about that. He's an old man now, 88 years old, and his brain is unable to process all that new information from the past 10 years. He said it himself, in one interview I watched, that he's relying on the opinions of his advisors regarding Bitcoin and blockchain technologies because they are younger and better oriented in the subject. Thus we can't know what  that Warren Buffett, 20-30 years ago, would say about investing in BTC, for instance.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:07:01 PM

Probably most of them didn't really follow Warren Buffett. They just like his idea, his life story, his motivational word or way become successful person without trying to do what he has done. And you are here with full of scars as a result for applying his idea on your real life. Of course, he hates Bitcoin, because this decentralize world could change everyone's philosophy and start to leave him.
yes i do think people will follow the success story and warren buffet is definetly not an open person and he did trying to make bitcoin looks bad cause bitcoin has a lot of potential to defeat the current market stock.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:51:51 PM

Probably most of them didn't really follow Warren Buffett. They just like his idea, his life story, his motivational word or way become successful person without trying to do what he has done. And you are here with full of scars as a result for applying his idea on your real life. Of course, he hates Bitcoin, because this decentralize world could change everyone's philosophy and start to leave him.
yes i do think people will follow the success story and warren buffet is definetly not an open person and he did trying to make bitcoin looks bad cause bitcoin has a lot of potential to defeat the current market stock.
He knows about bitcoin and it has capability of breakig the current centralized ecosystem of economics so which will make opportunity for everyone to be on so the current top people will not let it to happen.Just learn how to become rich but don't hear anyone's words because this is selfish world no one is going to help us without any personal benefits for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: