Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:13:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pick one. Cardano or EOS  (Read 10211 times)
rotaryfurball (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:35:35 PM

What does this community think of Cardano and EOS? If you had to pick one which one would you choose?
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:51:13 PM

As you know EOS ranking is better than Cardano ,bot coins have potential but i suggest to buy 50:50 and invest half investment in both coins , i hope will be good return back.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:20:48 PM

What does this community think of Cardano and EOS? If you had to pick one which one would you choose?
I just consider from its utility and cardano is better for me personally, I don't wanna invest in a crap coin like EOS. Carndano looks very stable on its development progress compared with another competitor like EOS. but that's not the problem. You must get into the market as soon as possible before the price of both coins getting increase even more. I can say both fully with non sense targets.
 But the system that built by ADA looks very solid compared with EOS. I will vote for ADA and i hope you can invest based on how useful the protocol

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:40:29 PM

For the choice of course I chose EOS because I have never used ADA at all, and EOS is very easy to use, only the weakness of EOS is making a wallet that has to spend a little capital first NO THERE I don't know whether it also knows no, and also some projects I see are many that use EOS compared to ADA

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:49:20 PM

if I personally would choose a cardano, because the price of the cardano tends to be stable, and they have a good community to maintain the market compared to EOS, if you want to choose from them I advise you to take a cardano before the market price changes.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:50:38 PM

In my opinion, EOS is a better investment. As stated in Dan's article on Cardano, it uses their own consensus mechanism which represents a modified dPOS, algorithm used by EOS. The main difference is that Cardano algorithm is slower therefore it is not so fast as EOS.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:40:44 PM

For me it's EOS. Lower supply, an already working platform with many tokens and dapps and smart contracts. EOS is going to give a tough competition for Ethereum. Cardano could be a investment for long term but their development seems to be halted at the moment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:49:57 PM

For me it's EOS. Lower supply, an already working platform with many tokens and dapps and smart contracts. EOS is going to give a tough competition for Ethereum. Cardano could be a investment for long term but their development seems to be halted at the moment.
EOS still trying to develop their platform, there already many existing and still finding ways to improve to compete in Ethereum platform, Cardano compare to EOS will be needing to put more effort to be notice by users.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:53:06 PM

I am not an EOS fan. I think that Cardano has very little use now. Also Cardano does not have a developed ecosystem. By this, I think that EOS is better than Cardano.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:55:24 PM

i prefer to use EOS because there is many DAPP in the EOS blockchain and there is a few DAPP that can give you a good profit by investing in their platform
but the one thing that i don't like about EOS is the steps for creating a new wallet is a bit hard for newbies to start
malcovi2

Activity: 1264
Merit: 74

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:33:23 AM

EOS - lacks community support, cant see enough dapp developed by the community going on unlike tron
Cardano - recently launched their mainnet.

I would choose Cardano because its cheap with a potential to get good profits.

halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 01:05:27 AM

I already had chosen Cardano.
Why?
Because it is more innovative and friendly for newcomers in crypto.
EOS is not so bad but choosing between these two I prefer Cardano as much underrated project

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:08:53 AM

I prefer to invest in Cardano than EOS. Cardano have a promising team which can lead them to more progressive project and of course the price for the 2 coins has a big gap. with my $500 USD i would be able to buy more Cardano than using it to buy EOS which will only give me few pieces of EOS. Cardano only 4 ranks lower than EOS.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:33:05 AM

My bet on this are Eos and Cardano because both have a good volume in the market,
moreover, in some ico project EOS platform was being used by the new utility token, while Cardano also
have a good insight in the future, according to their its supporters investors and holders too.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 01:36:20 AM

Both overhyped. I have been following cardano since 2017, yet to see any real progress, all i see is meetups here and there. I will go with EOS.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:42:25 AM

I cannot pick one on these two stated platforms since it seems to me that they are both equal and have their sets of amazing features and capable developers and both also has a thriving community. Instead, I have already chosen both of them to be part of my portfolio because I know both of these projects have great things to offer up ahead in the near future. Smiley
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:55:31 AM

Both are good but i hear good news about EOS yesterday,they burning some token and that mean total supply will decreased. But if i have more money i will invest in that both good alt (ADA
,EOS)
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:56:22 AM

I prefer to invest in Cardano than EOS. Cardano have a promising team which can lead them to more progressive project and of course the price for the 2 coins has a big gap. with my $500 USD i would be able to buy more Cardano than using it to buy EOS which will only give me few pieces of EOS. Cardano only 4 ranks lower than EOS.
I also invested in the ADA because the technology of this project is far more potential than EOS. In fact, Cardanno's team has performed very well recently and this is the reason many people choose to invest in this long-term coin. I will personally spend 30% of ADA for short-term investment and will sell this coin later this year if there is a high value.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:20:57 AM

EOS is the reason because eos fees are very cheap. and I think their platform is good for now. he uses POS consensus and that's good for now. cardano is also good but their community is still not as big as EOS. even so, I also pay attention to the cardano because it could be that this project would be good in the future. Cardano has a team of experienced developers and it can be an attraction for investors.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 02:26:27 AM

Both are good coins to include in your portfolio, but my bet is on Eos, I have seen so many gambling sites based on Eos and they are all successful but both coins will give you profit, they are not in the top 10 for nothing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: