Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed! PayPal Joined Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Business  (Read 11177 times)
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:56:00 AM

This is a good news to all crypto enthusiast and also to those members here that has paypal accounts, this is something about the great development of cryptocurrency. I hope there a lre a lot more features that might come in terms of the development of cryptocurrency that many would benefit from it.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:58:38 PM

Oh wow, I use paypal almost all the time and i had no idea they would reach out to crypto. Twice the profit then! I think it’s one of the best services for future crypto expanding.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:04:33 PM

Oh wow, I use paypal almost all the time and i had no idea they would reach out to crypto. Twice the profit then! I think it’s one of the best services for future crypto expanding.

Twice the profit:) but for them or for all of us or for both?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:09:13 PM

Its been a long time since paypal is having an incubator of some projects that they know that have a big potential. Not new anymore, i would be surprise if they will anounce what altcoin they will use and accept in their platform that was the most exciting part. Big future incoming to the altcoin they will accept in platform.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:14:17 PM

The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world is expanding on daily basis, we have see JP Morgan, Fidelity and even rumors of facebook, and now it is PayPal becoming part of the technology.
"We have teams clearly working on blockchain and cryptocurrency" This was said by PayPal CFO in an interview.

source: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/128-we-are-working-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-paypal

This will mean a lot to crypto world.
This is a big one. For all those who had moments of doubts now we can say it was worth it. I am glad companies like PayPal manifest openly they interest to cryptocurrency.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:21:07 PM

It is very cool.  I also did not know that PayPal has such a function.  This suggests that the cryptocurrency develops and begins to be implemented.  And it is very good that makes me happy.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:37:53 PM

The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world is expanding on daily basis, we have see JP Morgan, Fidelity and even rumors of facebook, and now it is PayPal becoming part of the technology.
"We have teams clearly working on blockchain and cryptocurrency" This was said by PayPal CFO in an interview.

source: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/128-we-are-working-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-paypal

It’s really good news there as already some platform like utrust trying to give payment solution in crypto space . But PayPal entering in this market means it’s really great . Hope PayPal will integrate crypto currencies in their payment gateway.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:44:19 PM

it would be nice but for now there are just rumors there is not already a finished product, but for me it(paypal) has lost interest since it no longer allows withdrawal on bank accounts outside the U.S.A...
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:54:41 PM

this i great news, one of the first kind of e-money is finally looking on the bright side of utilizing this technology this is just a great news .but something is still bothering me what will come from this if the US still cease to support crypto? will paypal still continue to use their old technology in US or they will stop supporting US all together

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:13:41 PM

Cool, it is really big news for crypto adoption, paypal is real giant. Also ive heard that Paypal is one of the safest way to make payments, and if Paypal start to accept crypto it can be a good example for another big  companies, will see!
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:19:36 PM

paypal is a great giant in the digital payments sector, its entry into the world of crypto and great news will bring many benefits both to the world of crypto and to the fiat world, perhaps managing to approach them a little more
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

PayPal, Ebay, Facebook all of these big traditional companies are joining crypto and blockchain because they finally find out the huge potential of this market.  Cheesy

Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:00:04 PM

News of popular companies joining cryptocurrency is such a good news, with the rapid development, cryptocurrency future is surely secured.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:12:09 PM

This is very good for the development of blockchain technology. I was also pleased with the news about Microsoft's work with the bitcoin blockchain.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:14:16 PM

This is definitely some great news because it comes from such a popular person, the CEO of PayPal which is one of the biggest payments companies out there. But we still have to wait and see what they are preparing because it could be something similar to JPMorgan and that's not something I really like because they don't stick to the idea of cryptocurrency anymore. What I'm trying to say is that I hope this is not going to be another coin used only for business purposes.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:22:49 PM

That's good news and I hope the implementation of the cryptocurrency on PayPal will be released soon and maybe PayPal will start to be popular again, maybe also PayPal will provide a p2p exchange for the cryptocurrency they use
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:32:15 PM

And again they are developing something, but they don’t want to introduce ready-made products in order to control our funds and why are they better than any bank?
This is exactly one of my problem.. Why most they all introduce fresh start-ups.. Why not just use existing technology and grow?..In my opinion their are reputable platforms PayPal can adopt seamlessly rather than building their own blockchain infrastructure from the start..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:33:54 PM

That is great but there are already many projects and wallets coming up that will provide all the facilities that even paypal does not offer for example crypto to fiat and vice versa, crypto to card and vice versa and crypto to bank and vice versa and that too globally. I think with all these services crypto adoption is just around the corner.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:29:19 AM

I din think PayPal coming into crypto is a good fit.  Although it would be huge with their market share they have in their respective market I fear we would be moving towards centralization which is exactly what crypto stands against.
You are right, many of these big companies coming into the crypto space are not really coming to fully established a decentralized system, I am sure they have found a way around it and that is why they are all bold enough now to join cryptocurrency.

The only crypto project that I still respect till date which is the most transparent and reliable one is bitcoin, and no matter how much these people all release their own coin, they can still never compete with bitcoin and bitcoin will always find its way into most crypto user’s portfolio due to it reliability. Well, let us see what paypal really have in store for us.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:44:12 AM

Nice, big players are jumping in. Even samsung is now venturing into cyrptocurrency and might start their own crypto coin. Future seems so bright for crypto people

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: