Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed! PayPal Joined Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Business  (Read 11177 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:50:38 AM

Nice, big players are jumping in. Even samsung is now venturing into cyrptocurrency and might start their own crypto coin. Future seems so bright for crypto people
Yeah, these all good news will makes cryptocurrency become bigger than before. If Paypal success released their own crypto and used by all paypal users, it would be big. Crypto market will react positively and make all crypto price increase so high for sure. Let's see the update later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:17:08 AM

This is what i've been waiting. With so many people using Paypal, I would say that if they will surely plan to create their own coin, many investors will be interested about it. I will look forward for their proposed platform and projects.  If PayPal already decided to go on their plans, this is indeed a good news and definitely will gonna affect btc's price.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:24:18 AM

The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world is expanding on daily basis, we have see JP Morgan, Fidelity and even rumors of facebook, and now it is PayPal becoming part of the technology.
"We have teams clearly working on blockchain and cryptocurrency" This was said by PayPal CFO in an interview.

source: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/128-we-are-working-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-paypal

This will mean a lot to crypto world.
very interesting how they are going to do that, we all know Paypal is so strict to their clients, they are so centralized and very compliant that I consider this a new territory for them to explore, or they just want to be in a bandwagon but will still enforce what they have been doing all these years, we'll soon find out.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:14:19 PM

The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world is expanding on daily basis, we have see JP Morgan, Fidelity and even rumors of facebook, and now it is PayPal becoming part of the technology.
"We have teams clearly working on blockchain and cryptocurrency" This was said by PayPal CFO in an interview.

source: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/128-we-are-working-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-paypal

very interesting how they are going to do that, we all know Paypal is so strict to their clients, they are so centralized and very compliant that I consider this a new territory for them to explore, or they just want to be in a bandwagon but will still enforce what they have been doing all these years, we'll soon find out.

As they seem interested, it's so important to understand that this market will grow despite everything..
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:18:37 PM

OMG this is the best information  Grin
Paypal join in cryptocurrency and it more and more close to change a real currency in this world.
Blockchain is really good system and someday money is just number that can use everywhere.
I will wait for that.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:39:50 AM

It will be good if some leading companies starting to adopt cryptocurrency as their alternative currency beside fiat currency.
Paypal is a good start for one of the big companies in the world and can give influence to other peoples and companies.
Let's see how paypal going to use cryptocurrency in their platform.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:15:07 AM

This is great, the hype effect from 2017 really attract a lot of big companies to learn more a bout crypto and blockchain, its good if paypal really want to implemented crypto, it sure make the adoption become easier and gives a lot of easier transactions payment globally
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:43:23 AM

More big company with huge reputation join in cryptocurrency and using blockchain technology. This indicating that cryptocurrency market will shift to higher level and will change current bussiness face

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:48:00 AM

I don't know how to interpret the statement made by John Rainey. He has admitted that the staff is working on both blockchain and cryptocurrency. But this can mean a lot of things. GIven the hostile stance taken by PayPal with regards to decentralized crypto-currency, I suspect that at the most we can expect something like FB Coin from them. They are not going to support any of the major cryptos in the near future. But Blockchain technology is different. It is something that can be merged with the fiat structure of Paypal.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:14:58 AM

Oh wow, I use paypal almost all the time and i had no idea they would reach out to crypto. Twice the profit then! I think it’s one of the best services for future crypto expanding.
PayPal considers it too early to announce the use of Bitcoin as payment method worldwide because it needs accomplish more strength and stability in its price to reduce the angle between the highest and lowest price region of Bitcoin. However, PayPal pronounced and showed interest in joining Blockchain and crypto currency. It is a very good sign for crypto industry and soon it might join the Bitcoin.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:24:51 AM

This is makes totally sense, since Paypal is part of ebay and ebay have said that they are working on implementing bitcoin and crypto payment in the future, it does not come to a surprise that they may be working to create their own crypto, and since crypto has really made quite an impact the past 2 years and the number of users is increasing significantly every day, you know that companies are definitely going to jump on the hype train either to not be left out or to get a piece of the cake and claim profit for this revolution that is going on in the finical field.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:55:54 AM

More big company with huge reputation join in cryptocurrency and using blockchain technology. This indicating that cryptocurrency market will shift to higher level and will change current bussiness face
This is no doubt great news for the crypto geeks and freaks. This will give people the freedom t o use the service of PayPal to buy or sell Bitcoin and would result in an inflow of new users and further expansion in the crypto circle which is what every crypto enthusiast wants. More inflow, more spread of the technology and hence more people to make use and take benefit of it.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:21:06 AM

That statement already impacted a lot. Well, I didn't hear it from the horse's mouth, but it's really fascinating if PayPal will join the crypto space. I think the big players are gradually stepping in, the likes of eBay, Facebook etc . Mainstream adoption is gradually coming through, but will still take more years.
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:09:33 AM

Wow I can't wait for it, Imagine I can send BTC to a paypal wallet and then I can use it to shopping in various online stores  Roll Eyes
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 09:29:33 AM

Wow I can't wait for it, Imagine I can send BTC to a paypal wallet and then I can use it to shopping in various online stores  Roll Eyes
It would be cool! I think that such innovations contributed to the spread and popularization of cryptocurrency throughout the world!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:03:39 AM

It would be cool! I think that such innovations contributed to the spread and popularization of cryptocurrency throughout the world!
You right, almost all the online shops that I meet receive payments via PayPal.
if it happens, it will certainly have a big impact on cryptocurrency.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:03:09 AM

PayPal even now can not realize the normal operation of the service. (who uses it for a long time, will understand me), I'm afraid to imagine how they implement the function with cryptocurrency.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:28:16 AM

Please stop spreading unconfirmed details on here ,this news reached out to PayPal and guess what? They denied ever getting into crypto space at all ,I think we should stop spreading unconfirmed news until its officially been confirmed ,it would have been a great news for crypto space if it was true

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:02:04 AM

I remember that Paypal CEO said a lot of good things for blockchain and crypto before. Currently, not only that, but many investment funds and companies are also involved in research and application of blockchain for themselves
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:13:28 AM

I can't still believe it.
It's a good surprise for AT&T accepting bitcoin payments. But paypal working on cryptocurrency seems absurd.
Paypal is a pure evil. They have everytime insulted crypto and did everything to defame it.
Even though they come up with any crypto, I wouldn't ever use it out of my deep rooted hatred for Paypal.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄