Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt Unofficial: (BETA) Updates Thread  (Read 1791 times)
TheCleanGame (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:28:46 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 06:06:19 PM by TheCleanGame

2FA Testing Has Begun!

The 1 Satoshi Bug is Gone! (It should be working.  Log out/back-in and try it again if you still have issues.  Please announce in chat if you're still having issues.  THANK YOU!)(Edit: apparently it's still running around.  Please subtract .00001 from the Total KHS number before placing your order if you're having problems.)

Admin came on today and stated that they would be implementing a few new changes for testing and was running a few tests on the 2FA earlier.  These guys are serious about security... a healthy respect for possibilities.  Loving their caution.

REFERRALS
Seems there's a misunderstanding going around that clicking on a referral link for Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt will somehow earn you less in mining rewards.  This is NOT the case.  Mining rewards have a set fee removed to cover electricity, labor, misc and possible referral fees.  Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt simply keeps the 5% on any account that wasn't referred.  So... if you're going to check out the site, please click on a referral link to reward the person who referred you. Thank You!

Hung Deposits
The BTC Blockchain has been getting hammered recently with a lot of DDOS attacks. Some deposits are getting hung up.
Should your deposit have more than 3 confirms and an hour has passed, please open the Support Chat and notify admin.  Should the Support Chat window not be open, please create a support ticket.
Admin has stated that support will be available more often when beta ends.  Until then, issues are fixed when Brazil is awake. Smiley

The New Face
A glimpse of the new website being worked on, Admin released a url today... http://postimg.org/image/l42lji7v3/
They plan on putting that up sometime between tomorrow and Monday... can't wait to see it! Cheesy

Some Helpful Tools for Placing Orders!

Auto-Reinvest Script  (Automatically re-invests mining rewards while you're not at the computer)
Ampbuster wrote a handy script and posted it here... https://scrypt.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16#p50

1. Bookmark any page. (I save mine to the toolbar for easy access)

2. Copy the script from the forum to a text editor and change the part that says '<<<< Your Pin >>>' to 'pin' where pin is the pin number you set up on your account.

3.  Highlight the entire script in the text editor and copy it.

4.  Right click on the bookmark you just made and select "Properties"

5.  Erase/Highlight the URL that's listed and paste the script into that window.

6.  Change the NAME to something like Auto-Buy.

7.  Login to Scrypt.cc and click the bookmark to start the script and click it again to stop it.

8.  Leave the window open and the script will continue to run.  You can open a new browser window and keep using the internet.

Auto-Buy-at-Best-Price Script (self explanatory)
Again, Ampbuster to the rescue!
https://scrypt.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=60#p60

Follow steps 1 through 5 above.  Step 6 I named mine Scrypt Instant Buy.

Log into Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt, click the bookmark and the script will purchase the cheapest khs it can for you, spending your entire btc balance.  Handy for when you spot that super low price someone just tossed up. Smiley

Informal/Unofficial IRC Chat and Help Channel
The site has been having massive ddos attacks against it.  You really can't tell now except that the chat window will duplicate posts.  Can be a bit annoying but that's all.
For a duplicate post free chattin experience, Lombriz started an IRC channel for us on freenode.  Stop on by if you have questions and I or someone else will be happy to answer what we can.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc

Things are getting exciting around here and I'm loving it! I've hung out in chat so much and helped so many people that when I applied for a job last week I was hired.  I start on Monday and I'm stoked!  Shocked

Thanks for reading and...

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:58:11 PM

Nice TCG! I likes. You get this, I'll cover cryptocointalk!
Hahaha  Cheesy
TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:54:55 PM

Nice TCG! I likes. You get this, I'll cover cryptocointalk!
Hahaha  Cheesy
Hey Pyo, Smiley

Sure thing, hehehe.  I just submitted a ticket to admin for the 1 Satoshi bug... looks like it's still crawling around. Gah! Cheesy

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:39:42 PM

Admin was on earlier and stated the New face of the website would probably be going up in the next 2 days. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:09:24 AM

Anyone interested in looking up the paperwork for the company...

Curitiba Brazil
MKT Tecnologia da Informação
All papers filed, taxes paid. Smiley

Tours
Anyone close to Brazil and interested in a tour of the facility?  Admin has mentioned they're more than happy to accommodate.  Sign up for a free account Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt and put in a support ticket.  Admin will be happy to arrange it.

Admin has also tentatively announced the possibility of hardware redemption at some point in the future.  Should be good news for some folks. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:02:21 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 07:03:14 PM by TheCleanGame

New Web Face Screenshot! Smiley
postimg.org/image/g10nfwl53/
Shared by Admin a few days ago, sorry for the delay.

A couple people have expressed a desire to see it, sorry this is going up so shortly before the new face is. lol  Should be up today or tomorrow I'd imagine. Yaaay!

Remember... Feel free to open a free account and watch the progress toward launch.  Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt Lots of great information and people in the chat.

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:37:13 AM

No new website appeared today... hopefully tomorrow. Smiley

Admin came on today and announced that the new design had been finished and delivered and that the coders were busy hooking the back end up to it. Smiley

More and more new faces in chat, couple have stopped by http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc and had their questions answered to their satisfaction... you next? Smiley

Accounts are free: Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Chillance

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:10:17 AM

Wow, much better looking site there man! I REALLY hope this will succeed! For all our sakes!
marryrose

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:40:56 AM

looks great,i hope this will succeed! Grin
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:21:23 PM

The site will do well.
A couple of us has been there pretty much since it opened.
No REAL complaints so far. No place is perfect, but this one comes close.
TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:55:46 PM

looks great,i hope this will succeed! Grin

MarryRose and Chillance Wink  The designer would be very happy to hear that I'm sure. lol

Very Professional looking, yes. :8

The site will do well.
A couple of us has been there pretty much since it opened.
No REAL complaints so far. No place is perfect, but this one comes close.

Hey Pyro! Wink

Yeah, the complaints are about little things you'd expect in beta. Smiley

Tell you what... my referrals love the site so far!  Just about every one that's bought some KHS has left it a few days to a week... and then invested another 20-90% more.  I don't blame them either... lol  Payouts are doing great! ;

Remember... you can open a free account Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt and watch what's going on.  Lot of friendly people in chat. IRC channel link is above. Smiley

See you there and...

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Chillance

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:12:35 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 01:27:21 AM by Chillance

Now, if the guy really concentrate on the security, this will be very successful! Especially if he is also open about it. Obliviously not revealing the critical security measures, but explaining what is done to make sure every transaction made is correct.

mtgox site wasn't particularly good looking. Looked actually the same for a long time, but they were early and it at least gave me the feeling of being quite secure. Having a USB key and all. I don't recall they ever saying how our data was protected, but I guess most of us expected it to be done in a good manner, it being so big and lucrative business. Anyway, I won't go into the rest, I just wanted to point out that if you are quite transparent with your customers, responsive you will succeed. Now, the design here really looks pro too, which is an additional bonus. I guess my main point here is that the design isn't the important thing. Security and customers are. Smiley

Edit: And, if you want to help out me that lost BTC at mtgox, feel free to use my referal link here: http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaNy I usually don't do this, but I thought, why not try.
bestcoinilike

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:38:10 AM

ok ,i will Keep it Clean Grin,watch you.
TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:10:28 AM

Hey Chillance! Smiley 

Glad you got a chance to QA with Admin this evening. Smiley  He's actually a pretty cool character. hehe  Didn't even mind so much when I cleaned his clock at poker earlier. heheheheh (bcpoker.eu)  Fun stuff.

See you tomorrow! Grin

ok ,i will Keep it Clean Grin,watch you.

Awesome!  Smiley  Have you been to the site yet?

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

minecoin22

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:46:40 AM

Watching Grin
TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:59:30 PM

DEPOSITS UPDATE!
Ok, you may have read my updates in other threads, not sure....

Admin came on this morning and they rebooted the website and announced that deposits should be 100% today. (Brazil time)

Again, much thanks and appreciation for everyone's understanding and patience during the last few days.  A lot of extra unplanned work has been done and work on connecting up the new site-face should continue shortly.

REGISTRATION ISSUES!
Some registration emails sent to gmail haven't been showing up for some reason.  Admin is aware and the matter is being looked into.  Please use an alternate email host if you haven't set up an account yet.  They're free at Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt and things are heating up! Wink  Remember to stop by chat at #scrypt.cc on freenode.net  (webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc) we have a nice little group starting to form there and you're welcome to stop on by. Smiley

Prices on khs are back up to normal, I know I picked up a little at some sweet prices but that seems over now....  looking forward to seeing new faces! 

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

TheCleanGame (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:47:38 AM

DEPOSITS at 98%!
Yeah... I was hoping for 100% today but there's a small timing issue. Some deposits are taking up to 3hrs to enter the system properly.  Should you happen to get a hung deposit with at least 5 confirmations, please put in a support ticket and Admin will manually push that through.

WITHDRAWALS at 100%
There shouldn't be any issues with the withdrawal system and everyone reports a smooth ride now.  Smiley

MISSING SUPPORT TICKETS!
Admin was looking at wading through thousands of support tickets for deposits and withdrawals that would be processed fine when the system was up and running.  Instead of taking a few days to go through them, the entire system was dumped of all tickets.

PLEASE... if you had a ticket that was in the system and the issue is still unresolved... submit a new ticket with as detailed a subject line as possible.

Thank yourselves people, your behavior has been great during such a troubling time to go through.  Admin and the team greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Haven't taken the plunge yet?  Please feel free to open your account now at Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt and come check out the fun.  Just watch or take the plunge and throw in $10 to check out the trade system and profits.  Smiley  There's a great community building in the chat and on the IRC channel at webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc.  You're more than welcome to come on by and see for yourself!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:33:07 AM

I am still awaiting the audit on my account. I now have some pretty hefty referrals as well as my own mining contracts on scrypt.cc - and where my mining returns are being credited, none of my referrals are being added to my balance.. this has been going on for more than a week now. 14 referrals (six active) and no returns from them. Since my last support ticket has been deleted, I've asked again today, in a new support ticket (the old support ticket was not resolved, simply closed)

Wow that sucks  Sad Hopefully it gets resolved.

ps. i'm a journalist. lets hope it gets fixed before i go back to work on monday.  Cool

ADD: my largest referral should be earning me ~502satoshi every 10 mins and my smallest <1sat. seeing none of this being added - previous support ticket (which has been closed and deleted) advised this was a bug in the system and that my account would be audited.

Hello Rus,
This is a known bug that will be fixed soon, once it is fixed a audit will be ran on all the affected accounts crediting all the BTC that did not get credited.
Sorry for the incovinience.
Take care
Admin

It would be really nice to know why a support ticket is deleted.  Shocked

it would be nice to see some form of customer service on this thread, actually.
assuredly, i'll be the first to post when this issue is resolved.. i don't have huge hashpower in scrypt.cc and as with my other cloud contracts, i was analysing; waiting to see the value of purchasing before going in with a large amount of BTC.
I'll post again with any updates (or an article on monday evening)

EDIT: i'll be patient. thank you for the above info.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:11:29 PM

repost from the other thread...
forgive me for not being totally up to speed with what is occurring with scrypt.cc but the whole entity seems to be a total shambles.
last month there were screenshots of a new website and plans which will be implemented 'soon'

NO.

the system is broken, referrals are not being credited and scrypt.cc are getting some massive buyers (my most recent referral paid over 3.5 btc for KH/s.)

I think it's about time someone (whoever is running this shambles) got their finger out from their ass and started treating this like a business, rather than an off-the-cuff hobby. The earnings it's bringing in are not small in any way.

Get this shit sorted.
Please.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: