Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitexFitures (DGTX) isn't an exit scam project, give it sometime.  (Read 348 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:19:27 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 01:22:49 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

I have been reading online some disturbing reviews and comment on the project DigitexFitures been an exit scam project. If you have been follow the project from their ICO stage that sold out in matter of minutes you'll know the project truely have something different to offer. SmartDec, an award winning Ethereum- approved developers have already confirmed their involvement in the project that's to should you how legitimate DigitexFutures is.

\1 We confirm that we are working with @DigitexFutures

\2 More details will be available later this month after we perform reasearch of the current state of the project.

\3 Patience, friends. More details later.

It's isn't a news seeing the community responding the way they have just because of a postponement on the exchange launch date but again people don't value projects that have working plans instead they patronize shit project and when they get scam they complain and blame the industry.

I didn't get paid to write this post neither is this some form of advertisment but I just want to remind you, there was a reason why you invested in this Projects in the first place don't give up along the way to regret later.

Digitex have something different from other projects in the crypto-ecosystem. Just give it time, good project take time to manifest their potential. SmartDec has already associated themselves with the project and from history they have never worked with a scam project. Be wise, don't fall for FUD neither should you FOMO into the project, just DYOR. What do you think about the project DigitexFitures?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptokrazy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:20:25 PM

Just watch this video and read Spotware's response to all of Adam Todd's allegation on Medium to see if you change your mind  Wink

https://youtu.be/4H8FW3r24pA

https://medium.com/@spotware/why-digitex-failed-spotware-reveals-62461fd580b5
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:28:42 PM

This project immediately seemed suspicious to me. That's why I'm not surprised that other people consider this project a scam. I would not advise you to buy these tokens.
CryptoNurse

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:33:44 PM

I am still bullish on this coin. Mistakes were made for sure, but I think they will bring the project to market. CEO is too up front and visible for an exit scam. It would be fairly easy for the authorities to track him down.
I took the opportunity to get in cheap since I missed it the first time around.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:04:00 PM

It seems dgtx wont join the bull of btc anytime soon. Expect this token to drop to 1 cent before adam and team delivers the product. Partnership announcement doesnt compensate the fact that you lied to your investors about bugs and videos shown not showing/telling us the bugs.

This is one of the tweet replies from the Smartdecteam tweet.I don't think that the guy,who posted the reply  is lying.
OP,you are advocating way too much on DGTX and I don't believe that the people will trust you about your statement that is not a paid post or advertisement.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:29:49 PM

The damning write up by Spotware against DGTX was just very constructive, although I pick hole in some sighting, but we can't just jettison such report, I told my community that if Adams think he has been maligned, he should seek a redress in a competent court of jurisdiction and lets see who actually told the truth. I have very few DGTX which I didn't see for the sake of sympathy to friends who hugely loss out. Just after DGTX launch postponement, BTC rose like wipe fire, by this time DGTX already dumped bringing losses to investors.
cryptokrazy

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:36:08 PM

I am still bullish on this coin. Mistakes were made for sure, but I think they will bring the project to market. CEO is too up front and visible for an exit scam. It would be fairly easy for the authorities to track him down.
I took the opportunity to get in cheap since I missed it the first time around.

Ease of getting busted in not a detriment for scammers. They do it anyway. If it is true that they were blindsided by the news, which I don't buy it for one minute given that this isn't the first time they experienced a delay, they should have provided proof that they didn't dump their tokens prior to and during the crash. It is very easy to do this. After all, this is the blockchain! Of course they didn't do that, even though Adam made verbal claims of tokens not being dumped by insiders. Of course, also the blind followers of Digitex (and believe me, they have quite a few) will come out and say that Adam's verbal excuses are good enough. They aren't!

Just look at the funky volume patterns that were present prior to and during the announcement https://youtu.be/4H8FW3r24pA. It's blatantly suspicious to say the least. Thinking that Digitex will dethrone or even compete with BitMEX is laughable at best.
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 01:16:56 PM

OP, you are advocating way too much on DGTX and I don't believe that the people will trust you about your statement that is not a paid post or advertisement.

Not associated to the project in any form although I bought some more token which I was privilege to buy around 0.02cents recently after the whole dumping process occured. I see something in the project I followed it from ICOs even when it reach a all time high of 0.1+ cents. Most Altcoin are just duplicates of already existing coins in regards to the utility they offer but I see something different in this particular token (I might be wrong but let's give the token something to prove itself).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:52:55 PM

I have been reading online some disturbing reviews and comment on the project DigitexFitures been an exit scam project. If you have been follow the project from their ICO stage that sold out in matter of minutes you'll know the project truely have something different to offer. SmartDec, an award winning Ethereum- approved developers have already confirmed their involvement in the project that's to should you how legitimate DigitexFutures is.

\1 We confirm that we are working with @DigitexFutures

\2 More details will be available later this month after we perform reasearch of the current state of the project.

\3 Patience, friends. More details later.

It's isn't a news seeing the community responding the way they have just because of a postponement on the exchange launch date but again people don't value projects that have working plans instead they patronize shit project and when they get scam they complain and blame the industry.

I didn't get paid to write this post neither is this some form of advertisment but I just want to remind you, there was a reason why you invested in this Projects in the first place don't give up along the way to regret later.

Digitex have something different from other projects in the crypto-ecosystem. Just give it time, good project take time to manifest their potential. SmartDec has already associated themselves with the project and from history they have never worked with a scam project. Be wise, don't fall for FUD neither should you FOMO into the project, just DYOR. What do you think about the project DigitexFitures?
I also reviewed the Digitex project and the number of tokens they sold was quite slow when their tokens were sold at lower exchange rates. I had a bad review about Digitex about that and so I didn't invest in it anymore.
I'm really not sure about this investment but it seems to be quite risky for investors.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:08:16 PM

When you lose people's trust and confidence, you lose everything, that is what has happened to digitex. Have promised launching their exchange and failed so many times and this recent once came as a shock. This is making a lot of people doubt what the exchange promised to offer by providing a free to trade exchange. Have made a lot of persons lose fund and it is not fair. I saw it that the developers know what they are doing, announced and quickly dumped.

cryptokrazy

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:22:19 AM

When you lose people's trust and confidence, you lose everything, that is what has happened to digitex. Have promised launching their exchange and failed so many times and this recent once came as a shock. This is making a lot of people doubt what the exchange promised to offer by providing a free to trade exchange. Have made a lot of persons lose fund and it is not fair. I saw it that the developers know what they are doing, announced and quickly dumped.

Exactly. Agree 100%. Also, it is very possible that team members/insiders dumped their shares prior to the last delay announcement and Adam's rant about Spotware. Just look at the evidence presented by this YouTuber along with the wallet addresses it happened on:

https://youtu.be/4H8FW3r24pA
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 10:35:09 AM

I saw it that the developers know what they are doing, announced and quickly dumped.

All this are assumption and as people are free to assume I won't say much but remind everyone (doubters) to give the project sometimes to deliver. Currently the price of the token is showing some positive signs towards mooning once again. I believe it's currently trading at $0.047 which is 50% profit from when i created this post.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:55:40 AM

I stop trusting digitex the very year they launched, i detect the team are not sincere because i helped promote the project but till date i was denied of my rewards, after few confrontations i detect they don't care, for a project with lots of hype when released i just move on

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:22:18 PM

The price is still suspicious, however, science the big fall, the price has doubled itself. I believe that they are moving towards the right goals, but it would be definitely really hard to come back to the price level that was achieved at the end of 2018.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:34:53 PM

The price is still suspicious, however, science the big fall, the price has doubled itself. I believe that they are moving towards the right goals, but it would be definitely really hard to come back to the price level that was achieved at the end of 2018.

I think so! Digitex is recovering from being a dead coin! I gave up on this but now I saw an airdrop campaign launched by the DigitexFuture recently, it means they are trying to a legit project! Digitex seemed great to me, I thought it will make a tough competition with Binance, but the project plan failed miserably. I hope DigitexFuture project's this comeback will be successful!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 05:47:45 PM

I think so! Digitex is recovering from being a dead coin! I gave up on this but now I saw an airdrop campaign launched by the DigitexFuture recently, it means they are trying to a legit project! Digitex seemed great to me, I thought it will make a tough competition with Binance, but the project plan failed miserably. I hope DigitexFuture project's this comeback will be successful!

$1,889,935 USD is the volume for today, it can't be right if we are to see a dying coin. but then of course we can't dispute the fact that something was very wrong when coins are sent out to the different exchanges where DGTX were listed.  I guess a lot are dumping this DGTX back then and probably the dev itself as well. just after that tweet all crashes to the ground, very suspicious.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 05:55:34 PM

Digitex just successfully launch it's beta platform after weeks of indoor testing by selective traders, you can read more on this here; https://digitexfutures.com/news/digitex-beta-is-officially-live/

Also, just created a prediction/discussion thread for the token Incase you'll be interested in reading what others think or air your views concerning the development of the project and price of the token.

Thread; DigitexFuture [DGTX] price speculation thread. (Predict 30th dec, 2019 price).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:41:28 PM

I stop following Digitex at some point because there was nothing interesting any more about the project likewise metamorph pro, i did have high hopes on this 2 project back then but unfortunately the hype surrounding this project was more than the reality, lots of anticipation and expectations over Digitex exchange, but that never happen, many where disappointed because of the postponement, they say in crypto, taking a day off is just like taking a whole year off, they kill the momentum of the project, lots of people have already moved on.
But if the dev are still working towards achieving their goal, then good for them.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:07:08 PM

I know that 3rd round of pre-registrations is live. I am thinking about participating and getting some referrals, but I am little bit uncertain whether they will ever launch the exchange platform and it is not just a waste of time.  Roll Eyes
Nadziratel

Activity: 1568
Merit: 321

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:28:51 PM

I stop following Digitex at some point because there was nothing interesting any more about the project likewise metamorph pro, i did have high hopes on this 2 project back then but unfortunately the hype surrounding this project was more than the reality, lots of anticipation and expectations over Digitex exchange, but that never happen, many where disappointed because of the postponement, they say in crypto, taking a day off is just like taking a whole year off, they kill the momentum of the project, lots of people have already moved on.
But if the dev are still working towards achieving their goal, then good for them.

I think the same as you. It does not seem to be easy to succeed in projects where such disturbing things occur. I think we can find a lot of projects which has a big potential.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: