Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] qCoin v0.4.2.0 - Invest in quantum computing  (Read 847 times)
qcoindev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:18:37 PM

When is the team resolving the windows wallet issue, it is still not working, why not separate the windows 32 from 64, to me it makes sense maybe this is what is creating issue for the users. I am using windows 64Bits and the wallet is not working, maybe those that claim is working are using 32Bit

We will take your comment into consideration. We are actively in the process of fixing the Windows wallet and should have the new version up by today. I will post here when we have it completed.
grilledcheese48

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:34:43 PM

Question - a family member wants to participate in the airdrop reward, but we both live in the same house and therefore have the same IP address. Is there any way we can both get the airdrop reward? Or is it limited to only one per household too

Please send an email to qCoin support and we will sort this out for you

Can't find support email?

EDIT: Nvm, found it
h0dlurc01nz2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:08:31 PM

Looking forward to the progress of this project. Do you have any estimates on when qcoin will get listen on an exchange?
qcoindev (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:54:41 PM

Looking forward to the progress of this project. Do you have any estimates on when qcoin will get listen on an exchange?

We're guessing it won't be until around mid/late 2019. We still have a bit to go
h0dlurc01nz2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:46:16 PM

We're guessing it won't be until around mid/late 2019. We still have a bit to go

Is there a way I can subscribe to a mailing list to get notified about this? Thanks
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:08:53 PM

The wallet doesn't work  Sad
I have been tested on my PC running with Windows 7 64bit, when I open the wallet then nothing happens (I have turned my antivirus OFF)...
Please Fix it ASAP, coz I want to join qCoin airdrop too...  Cheesy

Anyway, where are your chat group and social media account?  Huh
qcoindev (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:14:15 PM

I have been tested on my PC running with Windows 7 64bit, when I open the wallet then nothing happens (I have turned my antivirus OFF)...

First of all, never turn your antivirus off - especially when running programs you downloaded online.

Secondly, we're in the process of fixing the problem. We estimate it to be completed by today.

And as far as chat/social media - we will be publishing a chat, twitter, and more within a day or so. We've been held back due to the issues with the wallet.
h0dlurc01nz2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:04:58 PM

First of all, never turn your antivirus off - especially when running programs you downloaded online.

Secondly, we're in the process of fixing the problem. We estimate it to be completed by today.

And as far as chat/social media - we will be publishing a chat, twitter, and more within a day or so. We've been held back due to the issues with the wallet.

I can help create the official social media pages if you're looking for someone that has experience in Social Media publishing.
qcoindev (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:40:13 PM

I can help create the official social media pages if you're looking for someone that has experience in Social Media publishing.

We actually already have someone to manage the social media platforms. We will be starting a referral bounty program where you can earn QCO by posting about qCoin on social media. This will be available within the next coupe days
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:05:11 PM

Quantum computing seems like the next threat blockchain has to address. However, can't find any detailed literature about how you're addressing this problem especially in light of something like quantum1net existing

qcoindev (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:19:34 PM

Quantum computing seems like the next threat blockchain has to address. However, can't find any detailed literature about how you're addressing this problem especially in light of something like quantum1net existing

I agree, quantum computing will change the entire world of cryptography. qCoin does not yet address quantum computing in the technical aspect like you're talking about. Right now, qCoin addresses investment into research and development of quantum technology
h0dlurc01nz2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:36:09 PM

We actually already have someone to manage the social media platforms. We will be starting a referral bounty program where you can earn QCO by posting about qCoin on social media. This will be available within the next coupe days

Are there any bounty rewards now? Or is it just the airdrop?
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:34:14 PM

Is the wallet fixed? I tried yesterday but it didn't work on my windows 64 laptop.
qcoindev (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:46:39 PM

UPDATE:
The Windows wallet has been updated and should now work.

Please let us know if you still run into any problems as we haven't tested it out on all machines.
andronikos

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:03:35 PM

Trojan detected from my antivirus
qcoindev (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:08:14 PM

Trojan detected from my antivirus

What AV do you have? And did it give the false positive before the update?
andronikos

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:21:31 PM

Kaspersky. Very reliable
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:34:03 PM

boring ass copypasta shitcoin
scrypt, yuck. dosent really fit the forward thinking of quantum computing haha
shoulda made it a custom algo, something hardcore cryptography wise Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
qcoindev (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:42:28 PM

boring ass copypasta shitcoin
scrypt, yuck. dosent really fit the forward thinking of quantum computing haha
shoulda made it a custom algo, something hardcore cryptography wise Tongue

Personally, I would tend to agree with you about the algorithm. There are plans in the future to develop an entirely new algorithm
qcoindev (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:36:37 AM

We found a compatibility issue that we're pretty sure we patched. Please let us know if you get an error while running the wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: