Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcointalk accounts with e-mail / signed message / escrow accepted  (Read 494 times)
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:50:07 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 03:21:37 PM by fullypak

Hello, i'm selling original Bitcointalk accounts. There are fake e-mail addresses and sign message with old private key, you don't have to wait for 14 days.

Full member: $120
Senior member: $240

Only PM
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:09:24 AM

Hello, i'm selling original Bitcointalk accounts. There are fake e-mail addresses and sign message with old private key, you don't have to wait for 14 days.

Full member: $125
Senior member: $250

@DynamicA7 / Escrow ACCEPTED

Every time you sell a BitCoinTalk account I end up a week later getting a PM from some random butt hurt TM squeeling cry baby because the account you sold them has been slapped with Red Paint TM by me for something like being a shit poster or hacked account etc.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:17:10 PM

Every time you sell a BitCoinTalk account I end up a week later getting a PM from some random butt hurt TM squeeling cry baby because the account you sold them has been slapped with Red Paint TM by me for something like being a shit poster or hacked account etc.

It is pathetic. I've sold more than 600 accounts by this time, and I swear you didn't even detect 1 account I sold. There are seperated Bitcoin & Ethereum addresses. If you want to catch me, you must work more hard. Fullypak “always” guarantee these accounts. TRY AGAIN
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:57:41 AM

It is pathetic. I've sold more than 600 accounts by this time, and I swear you didn't even detect 1 account I sold. There are seperated Bitcoin & Ethereum addresses. If you want to catch me, you must work more hard. Fullypak “always” guarantee these accounts. TRY AGAIN

Not what the people you sell UID's I've already tagged are telling me...

Roll Eyes

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:25:13 AM

Roll Eyes

Prove it. I think, you can’t. Fullypak always work clean.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:49:28 AM

Roll Eyes

Prove it. I think, you can’t. Fullypak always work clean.

You only *think* I can't...?

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:58:17 AM

people you sell UID's I've already tagged are telling me

Prove it
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:00:21 AM

Fullypak always work clean.

Even the account you're using has been hacked and tagged - clean? You? Seriously?

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:20:15 AM

Even the account you're using has been hacked and tagged - clean? You? Seriously?

20 minutes later and s/he goes offline instead of responding... Says a lot doesn't it?

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:23:00 AM

Do you have evidence he is selling hacked accounts?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1785577.0
Quote from: theymos, Hacked invites/accounts are not allowed
You are only allowed to sell accounts/invites that you legally obtained yourself or through legitimate trades. If you did anything illegal in order to obtain an item, then you can't trade it on bitcointalk.org. Anyone found breaking this rule will be banned.
If you can prove this, he should get banned.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:25:07 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 04:38:52 AM by fullypak

Prove it. Where is signed message?

Prove it. You can’t because you are really pathetic.

Stop adhominem, use escrow. There are signed messages with private key and original e-mails. I said, escrow accepted. Anyone can’t detect accounts which I sell because they are original.

ESCROW ACCEPTED
WITH E-MAIL, PRIVATE KEY AND SIGNED MESSAGE
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:41:51 AM

Stop adhominem, use escrow. There are signed messages with private key and original e-mails. I said, escrow accepted. Anyone can’t detect accounts which I sell because they are original.
I was not accusing you of anything. I was merely inquiring as to what Timelord2067 was implying.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:46:34 AM

I was not accusing you of anything. I was merely inquiring as to what Timelord2067 was implying.

Okay i’m sorry.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:35:26 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 09:05:50 AM by fullypak

Prove it

i’m still waiting for your proving. Are you more reliable person than me? Prove it, where is proofs?
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:13:35 AM

People who've been sold dud accounts don't want themselves identified any further as they would face retaliation (identifying their alts etc) by fullypak

Besides, there's at least one accusation I've found recently that the account fullypak was hacked https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2545208.0 unfortunately the accusation is stale and they didn't format their reply properly so I can't verify their signed message.  Certainly their trust wall goes from Black to Red Paint TM at this time which indicates a change of ownership.

(The thread was started a two months after negative trust was posted by yahoo62278 who is/was on the DT I think at the time??)

yahoo62278   2017-10-01   0.00000000   Reference   Connected with accounts of klf and roadbits whom are currently cheating bitsler signature campaign

This link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17184461#msg17184461 from a year earlier (15 December 2016, 04:26:25 by TwitchySeal (?? not on the DT ?? at that time hence it was not seen)) has fullypak's alts cheating the "Rollin.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - NEW RULES Aug. 12th campaign".

ESCROW ACCEPTED
WITH E-MAIL, PRIVATE KEY AND SIGNED MESSAGE

Most if not all Escrow here will not peddle BTC UID's anymore, so any escrow you offer will be external and untraceable.  Very convenient.

i’m still waiting for your proving. Are you more reliable person than me? Prove it, where is proofs?

I'd hate to see how impatient you would have become if I'd been away from my desk for more than the few hours I have been just now.

As to being a "more reliable person" - I simply draw your attention to what I said in my first post that I don't want to be contacted by person's who've bought accounts only to find said account has been slapped by Red Paint TM by me prior to sale.

No doubt you'll use what I've said as more "gotcha shit"

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:24:49 PM

STOP AD HOMINEM AND PROVE IT, THANKS FOR BUMPS

You said:
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:59:55 PM

You said:

Nice deflection there.

What I actually said in my first post in this thread was:

So you are not even close to the truth.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:03:19 PM

You said:

Nice deflection there.

What I actually said in my first post in this thread was:

So you are not even close to the truth.

Timelord2067 squealing like baby because your lyings has been busted by Fullypak TM. You NEVER detect accounts which I sell, you are only pathetic liar.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:58:28 AM

This openly hostile angry post is why people won't come forward about having been scammed by fullypak

Timelord2067 squealing like baby because your lyings has been busted by Fullypak TM. You NEVER detect accounts which I sell, you are only pathetic liar.

Speaking of lying (deflection again BTW) are you still standing by your earlier assertion that you have sold over 600 BitCoinTalk UID's? Or, was that a lie to drum up business?

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:26:25 AM

Who was scammed by fullypak? I can’t understand why you are lying. If anyone bought an account and banned, send a message here. I guaranteed accounts which I sold. Fullypak is king of account selling, s/he never tells a lie like you. Stop ad hominem, prove your argumenets. If you can’t prove, don’t talk with me. I really don’t like liars.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: