Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥  (Read 4471 times)
Gash

Activity: 658
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:56:51 PM

Great news for this project. The more shopping pairs with this coin, the greater the total volume of sales.
CoinGecko really good and popular resource, they use a lot of people.

I think that the next target for this project will be the listing on the cryptocurrency exchange Crex24. This site has available listing rules and very good volumes.

Probably u could of had more trading pairs with this coin if u pumped it to 30 billion. ETH would of ended up being displaced one place to the bottom then. Exchanges have been known to create new markets for top volume coins, etc XRP ETC and stablecoins. On the other hand, i think its dangerous to poke this shitcoin. Someone may very well lop off your eyes if they get to know about your riches.

ThunderA4DLightning

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:19:05 PM

Great news for this project. The more shopping pairs with this coin, the greater the total volume of sales.

I think that the next target for this project will be the listing on the cryptocurrency exchange Crex24. This site has available listing rules and very good volumes.
The second exchange would not be superfluous, there are problems on crypto bridge
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:41:38 PM

The second exchange would not be superfluous, there are problems on crypto bridge
About what problems are you talking about? As for me cryptocurrency is safety only at col wallets on your PC.
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:19:33 PM

About what problems are you talking about? As for me cryptocurrency is safety only at col wallets on your PC.
It was a very long Deposit a few days ago. And the exchange was unstable.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:15:35 AM

That still didn't explain why you can't reveal team's identity, as all you explain was about development, not team. All newly recruited personnel can be added later once the "deal" are signed. You certainly already have core team that can be subjected to KYD.
about the website and the whitepaper, all look's very good. from my point of view. about the team I think we should believe in the project without a team right now but when the development starts, I think we need to know.
just look to the project like a POS/POW project like some other project.

The whitepaper and website looks very good? If you go back few pages behind, following my questions of their project details, you'll probably get similar impression as me, that they didn't really think this project thoroughly. Combined with unknown team, most would dare to compare their similarities with hit-and-run projects
Everyone looks at the price, if they see growth and earnings, write a good project, if the price drops and losses, write a bad Wink

People are characterized by emotions and experiences.Always look at things objectively.
No need to give in to emotions.Nevertheless, the price is stable, there are more and more participants.
The desire to enter the project strongly depends on the stability of the coin price. Since the moment of entering the stock exchange, the price is only growing and it is very pleasing.
It's very good.Who bought the coins at the preliminary auction is already in profit.
Already seen coin forecasts to 0.002 BTC-well, time will tell/
Umka.Beliy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:24:48 AM

It's very good.Who bought the coins at the preliminary auction is already in profit.
Already seen coin forecasts to 0.002 BTC-well, time will tell/
Yes, as long as demand exceeds supply. To 200 like the trends are not visible, it looks like the price is trending sideways.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:18:58 AM

Did you solve your problem ? Support helps you with this question?
Umka.Beliy

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:34:34 PM

To it there is no need to address, to me the Deposit nevertheless reached, though in 10 hours.
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:16:13 PM

To it there is no need to address, to me the Deposit nevertheless reached, though in 10 hours.

10 hours it’s not so big period of time to be worried. Next time you will know that!
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:26:31 PM

What profit is it now from POS mining in percentage?
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:43:23 PM

POS don't know, Noda brings while good, gave the same link where to watch https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/
kolnides

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:27:27 PM

POS don't know, Noda brings while good, gave the same link where to watch https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/
Every masternodes lover already known that web-site.
For me is also interesting the reward for staking.
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:49:04 PM

Difficulty
PoS: 729.63738656
Masternode Online: 51
Block reward: 1.25
PoS reward: 0.18750000
Masternode reward: 1.06250000
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:35:38 PM

Difficulty
That’s current numbers or last?
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:18:27 PM

Difficulty
on Today at 02:43:23 PM)
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:23:48 AM

Difficulty
on Today at 02:43:23 PM)
As I understood from the above information that at the moment stacking is not as beneficial as the nodes but is much easier to set up.
Umka.Beliy

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:50:15 AM

As I understood from the above information that at the moment stacking is not as beneficial as the nodes but is much easier to set up.
On a long period of time nodes are generally always more profitable than POS
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:00:37 AM

Masternodes earn ten times more than smaller holders.
Very bad centralization of power in one place. And if we take into account that the team controls the main part of the masternodes, then the situation is generally centralized.
kolnides

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:23:43 AM

Very bad centralization of power in one place. And if we take into account that the team controls the main part of the masternodes, then the situation is generally centralized.
The main differences is that we need to pay for VPS if we want to use masternodes.
Umka.Beliy

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:25:35 PM

The main differences is that we need to pay for VPS if we want to use masternodes.
If you have a static IP address You can use your computer, but will pay for electricity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: