Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Fork/Airdrop Total Balance Checker  (Read 369 times)
ducatitalia (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:42:41 PM

Been hunting around for a comprehensive Bitcoin address total balance checker that will show the total balance of all BTC forks and airdrops, along with current FIAT market value calcs and totals. I know about https://someone235.github.io/btc-forks-balance/, but it's limited and only shows a few forks, several of which show errors fetching balance. Searched Bitcointalk to no meaningful avail...guessing there are threads on the forum addressing this? If anyone could point me in the right direction for resources along these lines, it would be much appreciated...

Top Bitrated Escrow Service: Racer Great BTC Resources: www.thebtcboss.com
Interest Free Loans: Here BTC:1MBFDLK3s9Nzk7Anfzx2GvhUo7DEBqFz7W
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:19:03 PM

You can use ForkMyCoins. It can check 20 addresses at the time as long as they don't have more than 50 transactions.
ducatitalia (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:59:48 PM

You can use ForkMyCoins. It can check 20 addresses at the time as long as they don't have more than 50 transactions.

This is helpful...thank you. Any way to also check airdrops like CLAMS?

Top Bitrated Escrow Service: Racer Great BTC Resources: www.thebtcboss.com
Interest Free Loans: Here BTC:1MBFDLK3s9Nzk7Anfzx2GvhUo7DEBqFz7W
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:07:48 PM

I can't understand exactly what this website does. Can you explain how does it work? And what is the point of airdrop or bounty?
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:13:01 PM

I can't understand exactly what this website does. Can you explain how does it work? And what is the point of airdrop or bounty?

that website is just to help people know if they have a forked coin and if you have a forked coin so you can able to redeem it

How to claim forked coins?
The most common method to claim forked coins is to use your private key to send the forked coins to a new address on the forked chain. To obtain a new address you will either use a wallet compatible with this fork, or use an address provided by an exchange. Do not install the first wallet you find, document yourself and seek advice from the community to avoid installing a misbehaving wallet. Also, remember that claiming comes with risks!

If you feel comfortable enough claiming the coins by yourself, you can make use of Ymgve's or Ayms' scripts. After searching for coins on our site, open the Advanced report to find the transaction IDs and indexes needed to claim the forks.

If that's a bit too complicated, we suggest that you get in touch with Walleting Services as they offer an automated coin claiming service for a fee. Note that this also comes with some risks. Alternatively, some apps have been known to be used to redeem forked coins, namely Coinomi and Bitpie.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:52:41 AM

This is helpful...thank you. Any way to also check airdrops like CLAMS?
I guess it's just for bitcoin fork.

I just know that we have 36 forked coins from bitcoin thus only bitcoin cash still kicking, but of course it's just for a moment. lol
However, seems the last two forked coins haven't included in the list so therefore there's total of 38.  Shocked

If it's just from airdrop and bounty, just forget it. I mean among on the forked coins only bch have decent value, so it's totally pointless.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:26:20 AM

I don't think there's a built in program anywhere who provide balances for all forked coins. You can try writing your own, I don't have much knowledge on this. I have searched for same couple of days ago for calculating Net Asset of Satoshi Nakamoto.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114058.msg49910809#msg49910809

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: