Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Asset Management platform  (Read 130 times)
akeegan (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:45:44 PM

What would you say are the top platforms that apply asset management to the blockchain? I am familiar with Bytom because of CMC but am wondering if there are other up and coming projects
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:37:23 AM

i'm not to familiar with bytom what exactly does their project do?
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:14:47 AM

What would you say are the top platforms that apply asset management to the blockchain? I am familiar with Bytom because of CMC but am wondering if there are other up and coming projects
When you talk about asset management,  what are you really referring too, are you referring to Blockchain that deals with real estate or are you talking about a Blockchain that just tells you how to manage your assets, I really need to know what you are talking about in order to give you the best results you desire, so please it's not necessary but it would be cool if you can actually tell us what you are referring too when you talk about asset management and maybe then we would be able to give you list of Blockchain following the pattern you are looking for. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: