Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market season change to bullrun?  (Read 2614 times)
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:07:19 PM

Studying the market trend, you will see that sometimes the market turns red but the green is dominant. We can say that the bear market period has ended and bull run is the trending time now. This has given crypto enthusiasts hope once again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:12:06 PM

Studying the market trend, you will see that sometimes the market turns red but the green is dominant. We can say that the bear market period has ended and bull run is the trending time now. This has given crypto enthusiasts hope once again.
we must keep thinking positively about the market situation. we all realize that the market might be red because that's how it works from the crypto market. for those who understand, the price decline can actually be a chance to get bigger profits.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:35:40 PM

we must keep thinking positively about the market situation. we all realize that the market might be red because that's how it works from the crypto market. for those who understand, the price decline can actually be a chance to get bigger profits.
a chance to get a huge profit exists only if you have the money to buy low-cost cryptocurrency. Otherway you only lose.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:13:13 PM

I want to hear your opinion about changes in current market conditions. Has the bear season really ended and changed into the bull season? Then how do you make a strategy in trading. Buy large quantities of altcoins? Share your opinions to share experiences here. Thanks.

I am not into trading, but the best preparation for a bull run is to always buy in the bear market if you have not done that and you are just buying now you missed a good percentage of profit but it's not yet late market is still moving up and down there is still a lot of correction going.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:17:06 PM

a chance to get a huge profit exists only if you have the money to buy low-cost cryptocurrency. Otherway you only lose.
why should I choose cheap crypto? choose crypto with good market potential and progress not based on cheap prices. lots of altcoins are cheap to exchange without trading, and that is the same if you buy it then you buy garbage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:22:45 PM

Changing in market seasons always occur and I predict that they will continue to increase until at least the end of this year. This year will again be the heyday of crypto currencies that will benefit many people. This situation made me even more challenged in playing on crypto currencies. I formulated a new strategy in this game with a focus on daily trading because the very fast movement of coins made me even more challenged to get the chance to be lucky.

▔▔▔▔▔
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:50:44 AM

The changes that happened now I think are very remarkable. I stopped investing in long term. My coins are selling and with sales results, I use for daily trading. And the trade provides a pretty good profit. But be prepared with all conditions if the price of the coin is suddenly dropped again.
How is it going on with day trading? Is there enough profit if you day trade Bitcoin? I think there would be profit of course but they would rather be a bit low as compared to what you might make in the long term. By long term, I mean you HODL you Bitcoin till you make as much a twice or thrice the value you have invested. This is what people are very up to these days.
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 12:51:39 PM

My strategy now is this - I bought Bitcoin, sit and wait until Bitcoin grows to $ 10k. Then I can buy Altcoin. I do not see the point of buying altcoins right now, while bitcoin is growing, altcoins will stand still.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
watchagotcha

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:01:00 PM

My strategy now is this - I bought Bitcoin, sit and wait until Bitcoin grows to $ 10k. Then I can buy Altcoin. I do not see the point of buying altcoins right now, while bitcoin is growing, altcoins will stand still.

In this regard, you can also watch the index of btc dominance over altcoins. I would not recommend you to mark the market by the price level, as then you may miss the altcoin rally if btc starts side movements below 10k. While btc grows, altcoins are getting cheapter in btc but not always in USD, so investing decisions should also proceed from what you invest, btc or fiat (USD or USDT or USDC etc.). The best strategy is to track the sure downtrend for btc dominance and pick up altcoins traded on big exchanges. But if some risk is your case, you can also watch for undervalued alts on minor exchanges, as such alts can make tons of X, though many of the will be wiped out eventually.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:46:30 PM

I must say that we are in the bull season now. If you are holding a coin which is still struggling to rise then you should know that the coin is a dead coin so you better sell and leave the project.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:50:37 PM

I must say that we are in the bull season now. If you are holding a coin which is still struggling to rise then you should know that the coin is a dead coin so you better sell and leave the project.
why are you thinking too fast to make such speculation? some projects even have different plans for developing their own projects. some have to wait until 1-2 new years we can see growth. although now there is no value, but I still believe those who have a good developer team can rise even though it is very long.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:08:41 PM

The bull market is here, it's good to buy altcoin but be mindful of altcoins you buy, i believe this is an opportunity to buy altcoins before altcoins season begins i think big 5 after bitcoin will be a good purchase.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:13:19 PM

The bull market is here, it's good to buy altcoin but be mindful of altcoins you buy, i believe this is an opportunity to buy altcoins before altcoins season begins i think big 5 after bitcoin will be a good purchase.
for the short term until the end of this year I believe in etheruem investment. I buy a lot of ethereum now and I will hold it back until the end of this year. maybe many people don't believe that growth will happen in the near future. but I have full confidence for the end of this year.
aishteru

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:32:10 PM

I want to hear your opinion about changes in current market conditions. Has the bear season really ended and changed into the bull season? Then how do you make a strategy in trading. Buy large quantities of altcoins? Share your opinions to share experiences here. Thanks.

it seems like a bull run for bitcoin as of the moment,and because of that im hoping aswell that the alts also follow which as these moment not that much hype for some coins.still trying to save some altcoins and hoping for a pump as btc is rising these days.well we are all open with the fact that crypto prices are unpredictable so we still never know.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:59:03 PM

well the bear season is over, so now I think we are in the first step to unlock the bull season as you can see the market is slowly recovering.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:06:38 PM

In my opinion, seasonal changes have no effect on increasing markets. because the market movement knows no season. because market conditions are volatile.
ParabellumLite

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:55:28 PM

When prices fall, I think we are afraid again, not thinking about investment opportunities. At that time everyone was afraid that the market would fall, and they always wanted to buy at very cheap prices
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:38:51 PM

for the short term until the end of this year I believe in etheruem investment. I buy a lot of ethereum now and I will hold it back until the end of this year. maybe many people don't believe that growth will happen in the near future. but I have full confidence for the end of this year.
  ETH is good coin which we can hold and it will make good investment for us coming future days ETH will be good in price, bull is on the way for so many coins along with ETH and bitcoin as well, so I am happy prices are rising i am investing to get better output, BTC and ETH is best and the most beneficial investment.
Al-e_x

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:15:05 AM

In recent days the price of bitcoin has been rising quite high and that makes many traders speculate that a bull run will come, but I think also the bull run will happen in the near future, but this is only an estimate.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:28:21 AM

In my opinion, seasonal changes have no effect on increasing markets. because the market movement knows no season. because market conditions are volatile.
I think it does . if we look on the past price history of the cryptos we can see that every 3rd and 4th quarter of the year are the best time for cryptos because in these period crypto prices are skyrocketing  but this isnt fix or theres still no guarantee that it will occur on every year because if we look on other year like for example on the year 2018 , we can see that cryptos didnt pump but instead they remain stagnant at the red zone  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: