Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market season change to bullrun?  (Read 2614 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:20:06 AM

The real bull has not come yet. The market is growing very slowly. But it gives confidence in the arrival of this bull in the near future.

This is what I have been saying all along. In the real bull run,,, there will be no more doubt and no more hesitation. Bitcoin will lose 10% of course in a few hours, this is the prime example of volatility, but it will shoot back up in a bull run. This has not happened yet and will probably already lose momentum.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:25:11 AM

I do not buy large quantity of altcoins. Only a small quantity of coins is enough for me to make good profits. But my portfolio should be good enough that it will give me more profits. I do not want to amass many shit coins. With regard to changing crypto market condition, I think bullish trend is setting in and it will last until the end of 2019 year. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:28:15 PM

i think its possible but not at all, as you can see altcoin price is growing slowly.. at the moment its just the bitcoin is on rally- at the moment 9800 usd and we are reaching the 10k usd price (hopefully)..

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:32:02 PM

i think its possible but not at all, as you can see altcoin price is growing slowly.. at the moment its just the bitcoin is on rally- at the moment 9800 usd and we are reaching the 10k usd price (hopefully)..

Yes not yet time for altcoins to grow becasue the time for growth is for Bitcoin only. Let us not be in a hurry but ensure to wait for a full blow of bull run that will includes altcoins alongside with Bitcoin. Although the movement of some altcoins are encouraging, lets wait for July for the full run. But 2020 will be the greatest as we are expecting Bitcoin halve.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:41:18 PM

I think it's not a bull run that we saw in later 2017. It's uptrend beginning. And it's only last for few month from March. So we can see new highs in year or two when exactly bull run will begin

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:00:05 PM

The Patter of this season Bull run is quite different  though we really know where it is heading to but i see only Bitcoin doing excellently well and most people are selling their altcoin to buy bitcoin which is having bad effects on altcoin. Of course it is Bull run but it is in a different pattern unlike in  2017 where altcoin and bitcoins performed well together . No one can still predict  let keep watching.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:03:06 PM

Yes each and every currency developed from the previous situation so we will easily made a Conclusion and the decision that the Bull Run already started and growing the value little by little we don't expect a huge development in a very quick time but it developing again and again after some drop.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:19:25 PM

It is not wise to think in extremes.
For the market, there are more conditions than just bear and bull.
We are definitely not in a bear market, but I wouldn't say it's bearish.

So isntead we have had great, stable growth with some of the volatility usual to crypto still going on.
That means that instead of trying to do huge trades and flips like you would in a bull run, you make set percentage trades.
Buy when your coin dips 3% or more, than relist to sell for 5% more.
Rinse and repeat, you should be able to get some sustainable gains.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:29:06 PM

Yes, there are certain signs of market growth, but for now we must be more careful. You need to watch the coin before buying. It is better to choose the most convenient time and then your trade will be profitable.

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:38:28 PM

Taking a look at the market today, I can't really say for sure if we are in bull run or not.
I used to tell my friends that the crypto market is only correcting gradually after what happened last year while getting ready for bull run; but with current market nature we might already be in bull run.
Nevertheless, let's be careful and trade cautiously.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:09:16 PM

The market is only bullish with some coins in USD. Bitcoin pairs ain't bullish let's hope the trend changes.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:29:06 PM

The market is only bullish with some coins in USD. Bitcoin pairs ain't bullish let's hope the trend changes.
To keep the coins is definitely worth it , I think bitcoin will not grow for long , I believe that it will go to the correction , and many altcoins will begin to grow very much!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:49:00 PM

Yes! Today everyone sure about it that the bear market has ended and it turns into the most awaited bull run! If the Bitcoin cross the 10K USD then it will hit 15K USD within the next month and we may see a new all-time high in this year. Right now, BTC and some altcoins price are growing, after getting a stable BTC price the whole market will be well pumped!

the increase for bitcoin is currently in process. the increase in bitcoin will not just happen immediately. although currently bitcoin is increasing quite high but the altcoin has not improved in value. so there are still many things that require a best solution. Hopefully indeed the increase in bitcoin is the beginning of the increase in crypto going forward.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:54:44 PM

Obviously that is what it is, when bitcoin broke every supposed resistance and never met any stiffened one on its rally shows that it has entered the bull season, this can be seen with bitcoin almost at $10,000 having pumped from around $3500 to its current price and a lot of altcoins are following suit.

endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:03:39 PM

Obviously that is what it is, when bitcoin broke every supposed resistance and never met any stiffened one on its rally shows that it has entered the bull season, this can be seen with bitcoin almost at $10,000 having pumped from around $3500 to its current price and a lot of altcoins are following suit.
the market can continue to increase and we can see its growth, the season will change.
Bitcoin is rising higher and I'm sure Altcoin will also increase for those who are strong to grow.
Market season is always changing, and not always in this condition so we can use it according to the season or market movements.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:07:42 PM

To keep the coins is definitely worth it , I think bitcoin will not grow for long , I believe that it will go to the correction , and many altcoins will begin to grow very much!
i hope the same too.bitcoin movement unstopable at this time, price keep moving till now reach $9900.i hope it will make correction soon , so altcoin season could started and we get cheaper bitcoin  price to buy.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:21:26 PM

Yes! Today everyone sure about it that the bear market has ended and it turns into the most awaited bull run! If the Bitcoin cross the 10K USD then it will hit 15K USD within the next month and we may see a new all-time high in this year. Right now, BTC and some altcoins price are growing, after getting a stable BTC price the whole market will be well pumped!

We're still at the midst of exciting moments, that we should wait for the right time altcoins will become sustainable by the time btc reached at expensive price. Indeed bull run had caused more potential to create a better future of our assets, we just need to wait and be patient prior achieving the right and perfect time for our coins to be sold.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:26:05 PM

I think this bear market is slowly disappear and we will celebrate bull run soon. The price of bitcoin is growing in the past and current months. Let’s hope the best that 2019 will be a bull run year.

rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:29:46 PM

Yeah we really had overcome the bearish season for bitcoin, but sad to say altcoins wasn't following. This was in reverse to the scenario of last two years past, and I expect this year of 2019 will be the biggest impact on how we're going to become positively by our motivations as well.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:48:45 PM

The only permanent thing you can find in life and which is also applicable to cryptocurrency is change. It is inevitable and will always come.
It will be a mistake to think that the bear market will continue. The opportunity presented itself. Therefore, recognising and being part of it is a great blessing for all those who partook and are still partaking of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: