Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin growth too slow?  (Read 11729 times)
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:31:36 PM

the possibility with the growth of bitcoin many people also switched to investing from altcoin moving to bitcoin so that the growth of bitcoin could be faster and altcoins that are only affected by the bitcoin pump move very slowly, but thus we can see which altcoins have good potential when there is growth, can to reference our investment going forward. over time if the bullish market can still survive I think everything will change better for the altcoin going forward, just be patient when it's time for a significant increase that will occur for all potentially good altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 12:13:39 AM

BTC's unpredictable movement may cause them to wait. In other words, a more robust and solid increase will influence to others. It needs some time to clarify everything.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:28:02 AM

altcoin growth indeed slow, maybe because many traders still focus on bitcoin if bullish ends or let's say the price of bitcoin is stable for a month. i guess traders will return to their altcoin assets and pump all altcoins. I am very sure of this.
Most investors tend to focus on big coins and this is definitely a great opportunity to buy cheap coins in this market. I think altcoin's slow growth is not a problem you need to worry about because whales will soon pump all those coins in the next few weeks because they have made a huge profit from Bitcoin. I personally will spend 30% of my assets on cheap coins and my choice is now XVG, NCASH, CELR

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:52:55 AM

Since today altcoin is in party, i dont think its slow again, look at ripple , stellar, doge, ethereum right now, it more than 20 percent grow and its going not in week but days..keep hodl
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:09:38 AM

Maybe because hype still on bitcoin. After bitcoin hype not really much and price stable again, maybe people start  to trade again. So altcoin volume can increased again and altcoin market can be full of traders.
Mostly yes, its just slow since bitcoin is the one who's being hyped right now and the eyes of investors and traders are still aiming
to catch up with bitcoin opportunities, afterwards for sure they will come back and find alts to invest and make a ride, be cool and
hold for your opportunities.
Right, if i be investor, i will look something that still hype and make advantage from it. Then if everything back to normal, i mean not about bitcoin dumped again. But it is like, bitcoin price be stable again, i will change to another thing like altcoins to trade.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:27:45 AM

when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
Because investors are aware already on what the best way to do

They are withdrawing from altcoin investing and converted or transferring to bitcoin so in the result bitcoin is growing while altcoins are dropping or staying neutral in this bullish market
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:41:31 AM

Patience is needed when trading altcoins, these guys always follow bitcoin. As btc went up a lot tou can see that today the altcoins have rallied. Pick the good ones and you will be rewarded

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:01:19 AM

It's always been like this. Right now we're in the calm before the storm. When the Alt boom begins, it will not happen slowly. More like huge title waves of growth.
On the moment alts are making spikes on CMC, almost non in the top100 is red and almost all 10%+ vs yesterday. cant call this calm.
LOL, don’t mind them , they are just impatient, that is why they are seeing this move as being calm, in the last bull run, which was during the time altcoin became dominant, some coins surged as high as $6000 from like $600, these are the type of run they are expecting again from all their investment, I know we will experience that again, but not too soon, BTC needs to first be on bull run for a while, then when it starts to go sideways, we can then expect all the expectations we have been having about them manifest. I think the time we will be seeing the alts season is will be when the halving ended, after which the bull run will start fully.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:18:56 AM

A few days on, and it's happening as normal now. The first sign of a major bull run is that Bitcoin increases dramatically, whilst alts move up less. Now we have reached the next phase, where Bitcoin starts to level off and alts have dramatic price increases. It is the same as usually happens when the markets start to move upwards: first BTC, then alts.
Personally I'm just glad we're out of that bear.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:36:44 AM

I had noticed that the price of bitcoin now had stability in the market in a range price of $8k, I guess that is the reason why altcoins following to bitcoin price when it is having a break of growing up. Finally, before the struggled movement of altcoin has been done and moving now slowly but it is continuously. We are now far away compared to the price last year 2018 when we are at a bottom price in the market which is all investors are almost worried.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:52:43 AM

What is happening presently is normal as the expected bull market is just starting. Money normally move from Altcoins to Bitcoin in order to preserve some profits. When Bitcoin begin to do correction now, the money will flow back to major Altcoins first before others.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:00:19 AM

As at yesterday and the day before yesterday, almost all the altcoins were in bullish trend and some of them has gained significantly.  I have also gone down in research for tokens that were not much visible and some of them has gained above 100% in the last seven days.  I think and I believe that few coins that were doing well in 2017 are not doing very Well currently and that should not mean other altcoins are not doing well.  We hope bitcoin will pull coins like lisk,  stratis,  neo,  Xem,  fuel and zcash that really benefited from last 2 years bull run.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:19:28 AM

when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
I bet to disagree with you on this bro, I have checked coinmarketcap during the growth of bitcoin, and I can see that majority of them are also Increase almost the same way bitcoin is increasing.

I guess the ones you are referring too are the ones that shoots as high as about 500% to 1500% and those ones only occur during the alts season, not when bitcoin is in bull run, the alts season is a period where bitcoin starts to consolidate, it is either going sideways.

Most altcoins even the dead ones that time tends to speedily grow which usually doesn’t take long before the dump again, I guess we just have to continue being patient.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:22:37 AM

What is happening presently is normal as the expected bull market is just starting. Money normally move from Altcoins to Bitcoin in order to preserve some profits. When Bitcoin begin to do correction now, the money will flow back to major Altcoins first before others.

The unique thing happened today, when bitcoin prices drop precisely the price of ethereum, Ripple and many altcoins up, I'm sure this will continue and altcoins will be worth and buying is a good thing.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:37:20 AM

altcoin is very boring.  I save a lot of altcoins but the price is very bad.  I think the altcoin consolidation is very long.  this proves to us that public enthusiasm for altcoin is very low and little.
as an investor who has a lot of coins, of course you have to have a very big confidence and patience, isn't alltcoin a currency that is very suitable for long-term investment and all of them require patience and a very long time of course
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 12:52:32 PM

If I see altcoin growth Now it is starting to stabilize, maybe investors are starting to sell their assets change to bitcoin investment, I see on the Exchange altcoin Not going up very quickly he is just stable

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:03:37 PM

altcoin is very boring.  I save a lot of altcoins but the price is very bad.  I think the altcoin consolidation is very long.  this proves to us that public enthusiasm for altcoin is very low and little.
as an investor who has a lot of coins, of course you have to have a very big confidence and patience, isn't alltcoin a currency that is very suitable for long-term investment and all of them require patience and a very long time of course

for me it is better as an investor and as a person who has enough coins we really have to be patient. because all of this requires a process and does not run instantly, of course, it takes time to grow slowly. so as investors we really need to wait for things to recover.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:05:45 PM

If I see altcoin growth Now it is starting to stabilize, maybe investors are starting to sell their assets change to bitcoin investment, I see on the Exchange altcoin Not going up very quickly he is just stable
I think the increase in exchange must take time. unable to experience a significant increase in tokens, so be patient with that
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:30:23 PM

Yes it's a bit different from 2017, altcoin growth is too slow if it compared with bitcoin growth.

I guess it's because most of crypto users prefer focus on bitcoin than altcoins. Altcoin is still go up though but not much as bitcoin. I believe altcoin will catch up with bitcoin later.
of course it's different, I don't expect that the price changes will be the same as in 2017. You have to know that the price changes for each altcoin are certainly different every year. moreover the market conditions certainly affect, in 2017 we are in the glorious day, the price of bitcoin skyrocketed high, and crypto is in bullish, of course we see the altcoin price is very good at that time, but comparing it with this year, there will be significant inequality.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:37:08 PM

Be patient, bitcoin is doing the first move and then altcoins are to follow, but yes it would not be exactly the same as the 2017, and we are yet to know what will actually happen this year of 2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: