Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin growth too slow?  (Read 11728 times)
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:41:50 AM

maybe it's still focused on bitcoin price movements and when bitcoin is more stable the altcoin will grow and some altcoins will get a pump, and for me it's time to buy altcoin and save for the next few months but I don't think all altcoins have the potential to go up so please look for one that has a good future.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:39:31 PM

Be patient better at responding to slow market conditions, keep calm and let the market move and by itself you will get the price you want.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:22:41 AM

Just in the market there is no significant influx of new money. In this case, when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altmonets will fall. When the prices of BTC attract a lot of new money to the market, the altcoins will stand and/or rise. But which of these altcoins will survive?

Bitcoin is the determinant of whether the market is red or green, when prices go up, most people will move to bitcoin so that many altcoins drop and even die, I hope this will concern us all so that it can be wise to buy or sell.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:34:30 AM

This is the inflow of funds that do move the market up and that inflow should be expected when bitcoin is full enough. I like the slow but consistent steady grow the market is having this days and that makes it good for all of us to be part of it if we take the right investment decision now.
As long as Bitcoin can increase slowly and stably, this market will soon enter the period of uptrend. I think now things are still under control and you don't need to worry too much during this time. If possible, choose big coins to invest because I believe that CMC top 10 will have a very good recovery this year and Bitcoin value may soon reach $10,000 so don't worry too much and trust crypto again

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:58:25 AM

The market growth I see is not slow. precisely in May this market showed a considerable movement. able to ride high enough. some altcoins have decreased but they will recover when the stability of bitcoin prices occurs. due to an increase in the uncontrolled altcoin it has dropped
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:01:26 AM

The market growth I see is not slow. precisely in May this market showed a considerable movement. able to ride high enough. some altcoins have decreased but they will recover when the stability of bitcoin prices occurs. due to an increase in the uncontrolled altcoin it has dropped
it seems that the increase that occurred in this year occurred in several stages, but still in an upward market trend. that's actually good, although there have been corrections several times, but altcoin should begin to improve their market demand to be able to quickly adjust the market.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:49:10 AM

when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
You should be familiar with it. because this is a market that is not controlled by any government and whales can manipulate its price any time they want. Therefore, that's why so many people get rich quick and have a lot of people go poor quicker.
This is a tough market and it is not for those who cannot withstand the pressure. You can rethink this job.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:41:51 AM

Alt growth is similar to BC growth now, and some alts have outpaced BTC. The earliest stages of the bull market were driven by BTC, but alts are now starting to play more of a role. I would say just give it a bit more time, and alts will recover strongly - not all alts of course, but certainly those with a good project.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:10:03 AM

altcoin is very boring.  I save a lot of altcoins but the price is very bad.  I think the altcoin consolidation is very long.  this proves to us that public enthusiasm for altcoin is very low and little.
before starting an investment with altcoins or other crypto currencies, of course there are already understand and understand with all the risks that will be obtained if we understand and understand of course the value and price will not make us panic and fear in investing
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:25:10 AM

Just in the market there is no significant influx of new money. In this case, when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altcoins will fall. When the prices of BTC attract a lot of new money to the market, the altcoins will stand and/or rise. But which of these altcoins will survive?
The top ten coins in the market will always rise with the price of bitcoin and we have seen that even in the present rally as the price of all the alts moved up along with bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin starts a huge rally like we saw in the past, we might see people selling off their alt coins just to enter the bitcoin rally and if that happens, the price of alt coins will move down while the price of bitcoin moves up.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:42:00 AM

Alt growth is similar to BC growth now, and some alts have outpaced BTC. The earliest stages of the bull market were driven by BTC, but alts are now starting to play more of a role. I would say just give it a bit more time, and alts will recover strongly - not all alts of course, but certainly those with a good project.
yes, for now, only a few coins affect the current situation. most altcoins that I hold, the price is not so developed. however, currently it may not be time for some altcoin pumps. but, some coins have pumped first to follow the development of bitcoin.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:07:43 AM

yes, for now, only a few coins affect the current situation. most altcoins that I hold, the price is not so developed. however, currently it may not be time for some altcoin pumps. but, some coins have pumped first to follow the development of bitcoin.

That's the reality, I feel you mate, I am also holding a good portion of altcoins, so I am also expecting a rise from the altcoins.
If we are being patient on waiting for bitcoin to rise, I guess we should put the same patience to alts or even more patience so by the time the bull run will come, we will be able to sell it and find a success because of our patience.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:52:33 PM

Overall I see altcoin usually adjust based on bitcoin value.
Also altcoin have more risky value so it's more volatile than bitcoin. I'm only recommend if you want to trade on altcoin, make sure that you have fully analyze the detail about it !

Smiley
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:16:41 AM

Just in the market there is no significant influx of new money. In this case, when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altcoins will fall. When the prices of BTC attract a lot of new money to the market, the altcoins will stand and/or rise. But which of these altcoins will survive?
I am not so sure that its lack of money that is stopping the altcoins from going because we still have the top 20 coins that is constantly increasing in value, and if there is no money being pumped in daily, they will not be getting the value they get on a daily basis.

I think the reason why other coins are not just growing is because investors are paying less attention to them as a result of the scamming that has already spoilt the reputation of altcoins, so investors believes more in old already existing coins which is why the top ones are increasing. I therefore do not see any of these coins below top 100 really survive the next bull run has people will virtually sell them off for bitcoin.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:20:23 AM

Growth does not go well and is very slow. But with the growth of Bitcoin, it is able to provide hope for us as the owner of Altcoin. Altcoin will continue to grow to respond to the growth that occurs in Bitcoin. Some of my altcoins now cost growing because Ethereum is also experiencing a price hike.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:39:49 AM

Altcoins are not growing at the moment. They are not in the bull market. Many of them are not even finish their bear season. Before the start of the alts bull run, they have to break their weekly and monthly resistance first. And of course ETH bull run is also very important.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:02:39 AM

the bull this time confuses everyone where the increase occurs only for other bitcoin and coins that have popularity, bull run doesn't happen for altcoins, maybe because the increase isn't stable so it's hard for the altcoin to go up so we just wait then increase for altcoin

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
simms089

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:47:44 AM

yep it is slow. but I dont think its because of bitcoin and all its just that projects that are being introduced now are kinda lame that they are not really in the demand of people. they are really needed in any ways. no use cases.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:04:54 AM

the bull this time confuses everyone where the increase occurs only for other bitcoin and coins that have popularity, bull run doesn't happen for altcoins, maybe because the increase isn't stable so it's hard for the altcoin to go up so we just wait then increase for altcoin
I don't know what made the altcoin price slow down, but I think in the near future, the price will definitely rise. even now the price of ETH is still equivalent to 0.03 bitcoin. well, when the price has reached 0.1 btc / ETH, it will definitely make the price of bitcoin rise high.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

I don't know what made the altcoin price slow down, but I think in the near future, the price will definitely rise. even now the price of ETH is still equivalent to 0.03 bitcoin. well, when the price has reached 0.1 btc / ETH, it will definitely make the price of bitcoin rise high.
it seems to be reversed. because the influence of bitcoin's growth on market growth will certainly be greater than the influence of ethereum growth on bitcoin. I think altcoin now has their growth. maybe because of the effects of rising bitcoin in recent days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: