Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin growth too slow?  (Read 11729 times)
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:16:46 AM

The situation is different when compared to the past. The altcoins at that time could move up quickly as it follows the Bitcoin pump. But what looks now Bitcoin price is rising very high, but Altcoin responds very slowly. The market is very difficult to predict, so you have to be careful of any investments.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:11:03 AM

the slow growth of altcoin is based on the dominance of bicoin in the market.
people believe in bitcoin more than altcoin, this is due to the large number of altcoins that die in the market which makes investors lose interest in altcoin.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:10:17 AM

The current alts are not slow growth, it is going backward against Bitcoin. This is a very bad sign. when the whole market is focused on Bitcoin only.
But this is also a good opportunity for people who believe in alts to buy more coins to hold in the long term.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:22:09 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 09:49:25 PM by PuertoLibre

Personally speaking, alt season would not be successful if dominance doesn't go down, many people already have an open long position of altcoins. It would be a bit boring again to get the same familiarity, this time altcoins will not be able to hit the all-time high easily. More than that crypto society doesn't need a pump of the useless projects, only potentially good projects deserve to live in the alt season.

i found the reason why alts are so low.
they are blindly sold. the price is the same but the price in sats got lower and lower.

btc influences alts MECHANICLY so normally the price MUST go with bitcoin.
it doesnt because sellers are pulling the price down.
when btc rises the worth of the las bid in sats also rises.
compare the worth of sats per altcoin before the bullrun and now.
alts lost nearly 33% in sats even if the price in dollars is the same.

i can suggest everyone to go out of the cryptomarket until the btc bubble pops.
alts will bleed to death and THEN its time to invest.
it will go price mechanicly down and there not enough optimism to defend the price surge
that it falls to death is a logical consequence not even speculation.

it sounds fudly but believe me you will thank me for that.

that btc bubble will pop soon. the patience of investors runs out.
investing in alts now is a high risk bet where you can loose a lot now.
wait until it pops. then you get alts EXTREMELY cheap. thats the best strategy i can suggest now.
Interesting but scary explanation, the bubble will not pop unless governments accept the law against the use of Bitcoin or any bigger resistance like quantum projects will appear. Everyone wants to buy from the cheapest prices but catching a falling knife can be harmful if the trader has no idea about catching the minimum dip of the markets.
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:11:08 AM

too much shiitcoin makes investors frustrated and suffer huge losses, this causes altcoin to be very slow and not have a large profit. investors are now beginning to move to bitcoin which is more profitable and clear
zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:42:15 AM

With this posted last May, OP is a Prophet. With bitcoin reaching 14k and with the bitcoin dominance that rose up to 70%, altcoin market is dying and we're not seeing an altseason soon, to support this, if you look at the charts, the resistance of BTC dominance that is 64% is broken and now acting as support and bitcoin dominance is not going below that soon.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:21:54 PM

Many of altcoins now gone dead because of the many reasons. Whether the projects itself went dead or the demand of the coins now no more. In which of the case the altcoins holders are went insolvent. PGL, MyBit, Datum etc are now also trading no where maybe. Whatever the remaining altcoins are seems no growth.

Some experts say that the epoch of a bullish trend is over, and we need to be ready for the next fall. It sounds scaring a bit, but I still hope that even the best experts can be mistaken. Bitcoin is dominating, and it affects the price of other altcoins. Now, they can go down even faster than BTC if bears come to the market again and the great fall starts.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:25:48 PM

the rise of bitcoin causes altcoin trading to not move. it's hard to get profits from altcoin trading.
except trading coins that are stable and have large volumes such as xrp, ltc and other coins.
we hope the altcoin season is coming soon, and bitcoin is more stable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:56:32 PM

Altcoin still no movement in the market due to dominance of bitcoin. It is too long we have seen altcoin season yet I still believe it will pump again in the market. Only those active projects and with development that makes the price increase with more investors in it.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:02:32 PM

When I see this year market movements. When bitcoin starts rising altcoin start to suffer and keep, and also when bitcoin dump altcoin would be dump too.
I think if we want to see alt season this year, then we need to make Bitcoin to sideway so that altcoins can move up easily.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 03:14:16 AM

altcoin has decreased because more and more altcoins are constantly popping up, investors are investing their money then the project is not developing well and most importantly many new projects have the same concept so investors prefer older projects that have been proven

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

I agree on what you've said. I am able to notice that, even bitcoin increase some altcoins are not following if it follows just a little movement then eventually will fall too much when bitcoin drops.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:22:49 PM

Actually this can be understood, because the growth of Bitcoin is also very slow so it has an impact on the growth of Altcoin. The number of new projects, may also affect the slow movement of the current price of Altcoin. Let's wait until the end of 2019, if there is a significant increase from altcoin.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:13:06 PM

altcoin has decreased because more and more altcoins are constantly popping up, investors are investing their money then the project is not developing well and most importantly many new projects have the same concept so investors prefer older projects that have been proven
all possibilities can happen and no one can predict with certainty these developments and as investors for now must be clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get in starting an investment
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:41:51 PM

when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
A year ago there was a bull market, so everything that happened with coins in this period is significantly different from what is happening now. Indeed, now the market is bearish, so you should not be surprised at such a slow rise in prices.
I assume that soon the phase of growth and tide will begin on the market for new investments, and in 2020 we will again see a real bull market.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:33:17 PM

since pump lasttime many people was compare it like you, they said why altcoin not follow bitcoin while it up.
but i see altcoin still follow btc even if slowly, and some people said altcoin will never grow again, i dont believe it we need more time for pump.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:40:54 PM

when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
A year ago there was a bull market, so everything that happened with coins in this period is significantly different from what is happening now. Indeed, now the market is bearish, so you should not be surprised at such a slow rise in prices.
I assume that soon the phase of growth and tide will begin on the market for new investments, and in 2020 we will again see a real bull market.
Everyone has bullish price predictions for 2020 due to the expected Bitcoin halving but market makers can play the dirty game with the crypto traders. The bull market already happened for the BTC and dominance climbed the highest point. Altcoins have no chance to raise their limits if BTC dominance stays on these levels.

the rise of bitcoin causes altcoin trading to not move. it's hard to get profits from altcoin trading.
except trading coins that are stable and have large volumes such as xrp, ltc and other coins.
we hope the altcoin season is coming soon, and bitcoin is more stable.
Stable prices are not going to make money for both sides of the traders, the market has to touch the resistance and support lines for providing enough liquidity. Large volumes are made with hunting stops, small marketcap altcoins don't act like the mentioned most elevated altcoins.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:54:37 PM

Although Altcoin is experiencing slow growth, we should also be able to think more positively. We can see that with the rising price of Bitcoin, so Altcoin is also experiencing growth, although it runs slowly. This situation will, of course, be different from the year 2017 because in that year the price of Altcoin rises very fast as it follows the rapid increase in Bitcoin prices.

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:32:55 AM

When #Altseason starts, altcoin will grow so fast that we will not have time to buy them. We will wait for a rollback, but it will not. Do not wait and prepare.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:29:16 AM

when bitcoin stabilizes at certain point in time we can expect altcoin growth and altcoin start to pump we can see altcoin pump in next  quarter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: