Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:24:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about automation?  (Read 108 times)
HyperionXtech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:21:29 PM

Most consider automation to be the death of the middle class...The truth of the matter is that automation and labor work hand in hand. An experienced mind utilizing an automated process can exponentially increase efficiency. The ultimate goal of automation is to maximize output, which can be done cooperatively between human and machine.
Source: https://www.hyperionx.org/news/all-about-automation

The concept of automation is to create a process that improves society. From the steam engine to automated assembly lines, innovative technologies have always disrupted the standard in one way or another.

What do you think about automation and how it is being implemented into society?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Evolving the way we think about economy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● HyperionX.org ●  Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization  ● Peerion.io
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  #PlayWithPurpose #WithRootForce  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⬢ ⬢ Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization ⬢ ⬢
⬢ ⬢ Smart products to connect the world ⬢ ⬢
▂▃▅▆ https://www.hyperionx.org/ ▬▬ https://peerion.io/ ▆▅▃▂

[ Whitelist Feb 20, 2019 - March 6, 2019 ●●●● Tree Propagation  MAR 7 2019 - Dec 31 2019 ]
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:41:58 PM

I think automation is not impossible because all we know that our technology is continue to grow and innovate but I am also thinking that it is also possible in help of regularization and legalization so crypto industry can support government to things that we want to happen like automation and other process to innovate our system.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 12:36:56 AM

We should take care that we don't introduce too much automation because people still need work to earn money and keep the society in shape. Automation should be used where human work isn't desirable and hard to do, especially if people are suffering from the work.
Like farmers can use technical devices to grow their corn and collect it later. That's useful and saving problems for farmers.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:10:22 AM

Most consider automation to be the death of the middle class...The truth of the matter is that automation and labor work hand in hand. An experienced mind utilizing an automated process can exponentially increase efficiency. The ultimate goal of automation is to maximize output, which can be done cooperatively between human and machine.
Source: https://www.hyperionx.org/news/all-about-automation

The concept of automation is to create a process that improves society. From the steam engine to automated assembly lines, innovative technologies have always disrupted the standard in one way or another.

What do you think about automation and how it is being implemented into society?
Well I am a developer and you should know the direction I am driving at, as a developer we believe that it is good to make everything automated, I don't see any reason why we need a manual system when it has failed us so many time, it is cool if I we can make everything automated because it's not only going to save time but it's going from cost too .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: