Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What trading strategy do you guys use?  (Read 1200 times)
marycrazy08 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Peace and love

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:17:40 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 01:08:01 AM by marycrazy08

Hey guys, what kind of trading strategy do you use? and Why? What's the effectivity rate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:47:41 AM

I think that depends on the market situation, and the amount of capital that each trader has. if the owner of a large capital I think daily trading can be done with a profit of 2-10%. Long-term trading can also be combined with daily trading by holding coins stable and having large volumes.
Scalping techniques are fast trading, and you have to monitor them at all times.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:54:31 AM

Its easy to trade in this kind of market where everything is going up, the only thing you need to know is when the market dips. When somehow you see its oversold, you buy and then sell when you see its overbought. This sometimes doesn't work much for me though but i kept trying which my success rate is fairly good. If you are a holder then just keep holding.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:30:17 AM

Hey guys, what kind of trading strategy do you use? and Why? What's the effectivity rate?
There are many trading strategies, from candlesticks formation and patterns to momentums ' indicators and fundamentals analysis to sentimental views. The most important thing about this is that you can learn all this strategies and used them as the market conditions enable you.  I trade commodities and oil before and there is no much different from what we are seeing in cryptocurrency market now than oil market during the oil boom. You should endeavour to spend sometime in learning and developed a strategy that you think can put money in your pocket.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:42:01 AM

There are three strategies :

• Fundamental Strategy : A passive strategy, when you only see Bitcoin from factors like total supply, halving process, etc. It's the easiest one when you can simply buy and leave for long time. It can be best way to play safe and for long-term investment, unfortunately you can't accumulate your Bitcoin through this strategy.
  • News Strategy : This is semi-active strategy, you need news to act properly. Bad news give negative effect, good news gives positive effect. Just take the best momentum and earn your profit. This is actually good for mid-term investment. If you are a bit busy in real life you can use this strategy.
  • Technical Analysis Strategy : This one is an active strategy, you must keep your eye on the charts everyday, every hour, every minute to be able to find an opportunity to earn profit. This strategy is the hardest one but could be the best to accumulate your Bitcoin with your profit.

From those three strategies, currently I use the first one as it is the simplest one and take my time less so that I can use my time more for real life business.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:46:34 AM

There are three strategies :

• Fundamental Strategy : A passive strategy, when you only see Bitcoin from factors like total supply, halving process, etc. It's the easiest one when you can simply buy and leave for long time. It can be best way to play safe and for long-term investment, unfortunately you can't accumulate your Bitcoin through this strategy.
  • News Strategy : This is semi-active strategy, you need news to act properly. Bad news give negative effect, good news gives positive effect. Just take the best momentum and earn your profit. This is actually good for mid-term investment. If you are a bit busy in real life you can use this strategy.
  • Technical Analysis Strategy : This one is an active strategy, you must keep your eye on the charts everyday, every hour, every minute to be able to find an opportunity to earn profit. This strategy is the hardest one but could be the best to accumulate your Bitcoin with your profit.

From those three strategies, currently I use the first one as it is the simplest one and take my time less so that I can use my time more for real life business.

I also use the first one, I trade very often and I just accumulate bitcoin since the bear-market started. I am not actually good at technical analysis that is why the best option for me is just to stick with the first option. Whenever I earn something I put some of my extra money in crypto and diversify for a long-term purpose.

N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:17:30 AM

My main strategy applies the cost-average effect. Building up positions by averaging the buying price to a reasonable level.

If you like, you may follow My Bitmex trading diary.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:22:47 AM

If you have a trading pattern that work for you, please stick to it. You can be a scalper, intraday trader or swing trader but hold tightly to technical analysis.

A scalp trader is the type that does not stay long in the market after a trade has been ordered, it can be within 1-5/15 minutes.
An intraday trader is a daily trader and
A swinger stays longer in the market usually more than a day.

So, it depends on what works for you, check if it is profiting you.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:24:23 AM

I think no one share the personal trading strategy, But if you want to invest in trading platform you must prepare the one year results then top altcoins pump and dump. Because direct investment make loose in trading but current market is growing well so you invest Bitcoin or promising altcoin surely you will earn good profit.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:32:59 AM

I think that depends on the market situation, and the amount of capital that each trader has.
But if a trader is a well experience he can still manage to get profit though it's just small.

Long-term trading can also be combined with daily trading by holding coins stable and having large volumes.
This is the safest, by far.

Scalping techniques are fast trading, and you have to monitor them at all times.
Indeed fast yet risky especially for beginners. So try at your own risk.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:10:49 AM

If you have a trading pattern that work for you, please stick to it. You can be a scalper, intraday trader or swing trader but hold tightly to technical analysis.

A scalp trader is the type that does not stay long in the market after a trade has been ordered, it can be within 1-5/15 minutes.

Personally, I prefer the long term HODLING strategy since it has always helped me earn healthy profits in the long run through minimum stress.

When I do engage in day trading on rare occasions, I prefer scalp trading over swing trading since the risk seems to be lower in this case which is why I always recommend scalp over swing trading.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

I buy low from the demand zone (which normally is resistance turned support) and then sell high from the supply zone (support turned resistance). I am able to determine this through Price Action (PA). I am more of a TA (Technical Analysis) trader. I must confess it's a very rewarding way of trading even though it isn't that easy identifying these zones and knowing the trend.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:45:51 AM

It all depends on each traders we have different types of trader some prefer to do a quick trade but others prefer for a long term ,
So you should only decide for your own strategy and look for what suits well.
But right now I prefer to do a quick trade just make a small profit and roll again .

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:44:12 AM

Honestly, I have never determined which strategy to trade because I usually trade by adjusting to market conditions, if possible for the short term, I usually take it. but if not I usually wait and keep holding.

BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:11:19 AM

i use fundamental analysis for longer time holding , and technical for shorter time frame trading news is what is dont use at all it confuses a lot and decrease my confidence  
mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:47:50 AM

I don't know what kind of strategy is this but here's what I do:
1. I bought a crypto of my choice
2. If it reaches 3-5% I'll sell it immediately
3. If the price falls I will just let it sit on my wallet until I reach 3-5% profit.

That's what I did, I don't know what I'm doing but I'm happy with this kind of trading that I did. If anyone can give suggestion I would happily appreciate it.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:57:31 AM

When market goes crazy with the pump and dumps i always do scalping but when there are bearish trend like last few months i do long term trading hoarding up as much as i can and wait for the pump and sell then scalp again

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Boker kecut

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:34:20 PM

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:56:01 PM

When market goes crazy with the pump and dumps i always do scalping but when there are bearish trend like last few months i do long term trading hoarding up as much as i can and wait for the pump and sell then scalp again
Scalping is very effective if we are in focus in our trades, yet it could be difficult if you are just doing this as a part-time. It will be a big struggle for starters when they don't have knowledge in crypto cause even we apply basic trades will require our deep understanding of the current situation.
Never look trading will just an easy job but to have commitment and focus will help it out from losing into a profitable trader.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:07:04 PM

First of all traders will not tell you the exact strategy they use in trading industry its better to research,study and practice your own method, I'm not a pro trader but I have a knowledge in trading first thing I learned in trading is no easy money, no quick lambo you need tobe hardworking to gain knowledge in trading I used tradingviee to watch the price action of altcoin and bitcoin then I used some trading indicators like macd, rsi and 4emas.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: