Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What trading strategy do you guys use?  (Read 1204 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:44:04 PM

Hey guys, what kind of trading strategy do you use? and Why? What's the effectivity rate?
I don't even know what is the strategy that I'm using in trading because I am not a professional trader and I am trying to who get the profit for my investment otherwise I don't know lot more about the percentage of involvement and percentage of investment everytime money invested I got a little profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:07:53 PM

snip~
I don't even know what is the strategy that I'm using in trading because I am not a professional trader and I am trying to who get the profit for my investment otherwise I don't know lot more about the percentage of involvement and percentage of investment everytime money invested I got a little profit.
I understand you mate, trading isn't the place for you, you have that uncertainty and worries of losing that makes you afraid of.
You have that decision and also to know that trading isn't for everyone but only those person that are willing to lose and have courage.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:15:04 AM

On this situation my only strategy were doing technical analysis because market had no stable pump nowadays so i preferred to make TA time on time just to gain quick profits especially if there's a pump in the growth rate, because im not comfortable in long term. so in order to make small profits when there's a pump i always make TA just to mark my target and to get the right timing to sell off.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:54:47 AM

Hey guys, what kind of trading strategy do you use? and Why? What's the effectivity rate?
No one is going to reveal their best strategy and even you find and follow it will still won't work for mostly so go and make your own strategy.Keep practicing crypto trading as much as you can to get better at it and you can find what is best for you.
most people only use the crypto price fluctuations, with that I think they get a lot of profit. but, from that, I think finding information before doing it is a good strategy. besides, targeting low and high prices can make you avoid big losses.
The strategy has always been the best among them all. Invest in the down run when the cost of investment is the lowest and once you have done that, you do not need to trade it for low profit in the crypto market. You could make it big and big if you try to HODL in the bullish market. That being said, try to prefer high long term profits in the bullish market and not the low quick profits.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:35:42 AM

Majority of us are using this strategy lile buy low and sell high, but I added some twist with that right now and I think it id very effective for this market now. What ever startegy that we used right now atleast you know what is the consequence if you that.
Every trader in the cryptocurrency use different startegy that they works for them and also most of that works very well.
In reality there is no definite strategy because everything can happen very quickly. we have to make decisions according to the situation and conditions and every trader must be able to make good momentum. don't be late in making decisions because every trader must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that exists.
Yea I agree that we shouldn’t be late in making decision and at the same time we should not be too quick at making decision. We just have to be careful not to use emotion in trading, I think we have to rely more on using technical analysis with fundamental analysis, because naturally, making decision on a trade is something that is not so easy.

Just like what happened to me recently, I wouldn’t say I was too late in making decision buying bitcoin at $8k after waiting to see the price dump from $8200, but shortly after I bought at $8k, the price deepened more, which means I was too quick in making decision without reading my Technical analysis.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 07:45:48 AM

When I'm starting, I spend 4-5 hours a day watching the charts because I tried to get a profit in just minutes but I see it very stressful so I stop it after a few weeks. Now I'm doing the buy and hold where I will just hold a coin until my target selling price has reached. This will give me lesser profit but it has lesser risk too. I'm not an expert trader so I'd prefer holding while doing short trades.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:46:14 PM

I use a short-term method, now I only have capital, around 2 eth. from this little capital, I can only get a little profit, but it promises when prices are going up like this. more or less like in general, my daily target just get a minimum profit of 5% per day from total capital. can be more but not less.
This is also one of my suggestions for you. no matter how much your capital, the key is not to be too greedy when trading. stop when you have reached the daily profit limit.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:21:14 PM

Everyone has a strategy and secondly my own strategy may and may not work on your own overview, and also it's all depends on the the pattern we all use. Try and get hold of your own techniques and master it. Not everyone can predict the market trends.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:52:06 PM

There are three strategies :

• Fundamental Strategy : A passive strategy, when you only see Bitcoin from factors like total supply, halving process, etc. It's the easiest one when you can simply buy and leave for long time. It can be best way to play safe and for long-term investment, unfortunately you can't accumulate your Bitcoin through this strategy.
  • News Strategy : This is semi-active strategy, you need news to act properly. Bad news give negative effect, good news gives positive effect. Just take the best momentum and earn your profit. This is actually good for mid-term investment. If you are a bit busy in real life you can use this strategy.
  • Technical Analysis Strategy : This one is an active strategy, you must keep your eye on the charts everyday, every hour, every minute to be able to find an opportunity to earn profit. This strategy is the hardest one but could be the best to accumulate your Bitcoin with your profit.

From those three strategies, currently I use the first one as it is the simplest one and take my time less so that I can use my time more for real life business.
I did the trading method the first way, because it proved with me and I only bought it when the price was low and affordable and then held it long to wait for the highest price and sell it.
I consider investing in the long term as a promising future savings in an unspecified time, on the grounds that I have a permanent job that meets my needs.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:02:29 AM

Everyone has a strategy and secondly my own strategy may and may not work on your own overview, and also it's all depends on the the pattern we all use. Try and get hold of your own techniques and master it. Not everyone can predict the market trends.
I agree. My opinion may not work with others so we should learn to master our own strategies. I still prefer to go on long term holding for now with my bitcoins and do some day trading with some of my stable coins and when the market also is in a good condition. We may differ in our own strategies but as long as we know what we are doing eventually in trading, then we will still end up trading profitably.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:28:39 AM

I agree. My opinion may not work with others so we should learn to master our own strategies. I still prefer to go on long term holding for now with my bitcoins and do some day trading with some of my stable coins and when the market also is in a good condition. We may differ in our own strategies but as long as we know what we are doing eventually in trading, then we will still end up trading profitably.

I see that your strategy is pretty common , long  term hodling and trading . That strategy can work on all people because others love to trade while other love to invest or hodl  . The only difference is the peoples mindset , some are patient enough to continue what they do without getting bored to early while some are impatient and will prefer to sell even at a loss  . I dont trade so i dont have my own strategy but i do invest . My strategy is also common , that is to buy low and sell high   .
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:29:18 AM

Recently due to the market bullrun, I had started in trading, I am tempted to enter the trading field. To cut the long story short I am now starting trading and my strategy is only basic, buy low and sell high. I'm not a day trader I am a long term trading because I am afraid of how it works in day trading. But these things make me worried now I saw the market dumped. I have no choice to stop trading for a while.
This is nice. Actually the Bull Run attracts so many enthusiasts to get into trading and this helps them make money. The best thing about your preference of trading is that you chose to be a long term trading and a long term trader make it to the maximum gains. You need to learn and expand you knowledge about trading and the way things work in the crypto market along with trading. Focus on the best coins.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:29:08 AM

Recently due to the market bullrun, I had started in trading, I am tempted to enter the trading field. To cut the long story short I am now starting trading and my strategy is only basic, buy low and sell high. I'm not a day trader I am a long term trading because I am afraid of how it works in day trading. But these things make me worried now I saw the market dumped. I have no choice to stop trading for a while.
This is nice. Actually the Bull Run attracts so many enthusiasts to get into trading and this helps them make money. The best thing about your preference of trading is that you chose to be a long term trading and a long term trader make it to the maximum gains. You need to learn and expand you knowledge about trading and the way things work in the crypto market along with trading. Focus on the best coins.
Trading is never easy, it will not make is rich overnight. However, if we are armed with the right tools and put proper time to learn how to effectively use them then we can make a good living in trading. It's best to do research, explore for more learning, and not be too dependent with others, they too are busy dealing with their own. Their strategies may or may not work for you. It's important that we know what we are dealing with, find our own strategy and stick with it religiously.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:25:33 AM

When I'm starting, I spend 4-5 hours a day watching the charts because I tried to get a profit in just minutes but I see it very stressful so I stop it after a few weeks. Now I'm doing the buy and hold where I will just hold a coin until my target selling price has reached. This will give me lesser profit but it has lesser risk too. I'm not an expert trader so I'd prefer holding while doing short trades.
By holding your coins you would be able enough to reach out at your desired market price where you want to sell it and get the profit. But all this will happen only if you an active trader who checks the price movement hourly and stick to the market. By watching and analyze the charts or price movement will help you out to make decisions which will be in your benefit only if you are good at dealing with it.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:33:07 AM

When I'm starting, I spend 4-5 hours a day watching the charts because I tried to get a profit in just minutes but I see it very stressful so I stop it after a few weeks. Now I'm doing the buy and hold where I will just hold a coin until my target selling price has reached.
I remember myself years ago when I am addicted to spending with charts and tried every different method and tried different indicator Grin. I even tried also to trade the scalping method that I keep watching every price action within a minute. I realized that it is very time-consuming and I lost also a lot of BTC before since I am a newbie and don't have any risk management.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:32:03 PM

I use a short-term method, now I only have capital, around 2 eth. from this little capital, I can only get a little profit, but it promises when prices are going up like this. more or less like in general, my daily target just get a minimum profit of 5% per day from total capital. can be more but not less.
This is also one of my suggestions for you. no matter how much your capital, the key is not to be too greedy when trading. stop when you have reached the daily profit limit.
This is only applicable when the market tends to rise and it is easy to earn 5% per day if you have a smart investment strategy. Now is the opportunity to change your life so apply the strategies you have learned but also be careful because the market is always changing and it can make you have a big loss if you don't monitor the market situation in a few hours

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

I'm still scalping+holding a long term coins that I deem good.

I don't know what is this was called, but I remember a "spot" where certain coins fall in support. I just buy at that price and sell a quick bounce.

I remember myself years ago when I am addicted to spending with charts and tried every different method and tried different indicator Grin. I even tried also to trade the scalping method that I keep watching every price action within a minute. I realized that it is very time-consuming and I lost also a lot of BTC before since I am a newbie and don't have any risk management.

I'm still at that phase, scalping with BB 5M low time frame..It's time-consuming because the "dip" only happens under 10 sec. So you must act fast and always have a plan when shit happens.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:21:44 PM

Everyone's trading strategy is different but for now the trading strategy that I use is buying low, selling high. and when the price is not high I still hold until the coin is in a high position and earns a profit

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:21:20 AM

It is not so much the effectiveness rate, you can not see the trading in that way because if you see it like this the probabilities of losing are many, in my case I only apply to 3 open trading, which are a few days, because I consider the scalping is very risky and you have to have a lot of capital to do and have good profits.

However, of the 3 trading I do, that is, I open 3 positions, within which I place my profit margin and margin of losses, if I make 3 successful trading is the best, if I fail in 2 it does not matter, because with at least 1 trading that does well recover what was lost in the previous positions.

My strategy is based on studying the market following the theory of Wyckoff, and following the ideas and advice of Livermore, if I understand the market, there is no need to follow chartist figures or follow indicators of technical analysis, I only use few tools. It could be said that the success rate is good with respect to what should be done, since the balance is always positive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:18:56 AM

I like your style mate, there is no point killing oneself over what is too difficult for one, it is really not so easy to read those chart, and imagine after carefully reading those chart for hours, you then still end up making a wrong move either through entry point or exit point.

I think it is much more safer to just buy these coins and hold, we don’t have to wait till eternity to get profit like you said, once we get the little profit we can get in a short time, we can pull out to use that profit for a real life project in a mini way, then continue looking for another good dip to buy later for a long term holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: