Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP/BOUNTY] 20,000,000 tokens up for grabs! [BLOCKCART]  (Read 718 times)
blockcart (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:19:32 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 02:39:11 AM by blockcart

20 Million tokens up for grabs!

About BLOCKCART:
Blockcart Token is a Cryptocurrency Curating the E-commerce Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) on Blockchain

BlockCart is an open, permissionless, e-commerce enabler powered by blockchain, with a vision towards establishing a trustless e-commerce framework where data can be openly shared for seamless consumer experiences. With AI and blockchain as the key to aggregating and distilling quality, relevant data for use, transactions are done through a secure open-source decentralised network, promising greater security and transparency for all.

With Blockcart, traditional e-commerce and retail will be transformed to more efficiently, accurately and securely utilise data and also creating an unprecedented ecosystem for end users, merchants, e-commerce stores and data consumers.

For more information on Blockcart, head to our announcement thread or website.

Join Airdrop: Closes 16 June 2019
Join Bounty: Closes 16 June 2019

Airdrop Campaign Status:
Starting 15 May 2019

How to earn from Airdrop Campaign?

EARN 100 BCART TOKENS: JOIN OUR TEELGRAM GROUP
EARN 25 BCART TOKENS: REFER YOUR FRIENDS!

Bounty Programme Status:
Starting 15 May 2019

How to earn from Bounty programme?

EARN 100 BCART TOKENS: FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
EARN 75 BCART TOKEN: TWEET US
EARN 5000 BCART TOKENS : WRITE A SHORT BLOCKCART ARTICLE
EARN 5000 BCART TOKENS : POST A VIDEO ON BLOCKCART

The entire bounty pool is capped at 16,000,000 tokens!
What are you waiting for! Join now!

BCART TOKEN PRESALE AVAILABLE 6 JUN 2019 12 NOON (GMT+8) - 15% DISCOUNT ON TOKENS UNTIL 31 JULY 11:59AM (GMT+8)

Buy BCART TOKENS NOW - Find out how on BlockCart's Medium Page!

Have questions? Post them here, or reach out to us on Telegram!

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ky123

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:53:47 AM

when will we get the tokens? great project - joined the telegram group and there're about 90,000 people in the thread, plus i got replies to my questions quite promptly. keep up the good work! when does the token sale begin?
blockcart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:45:31 AM

when will we get the tokens? great project - joined the telegram group and there're about 90,000 people in the thread, plus i got replies to my questions quite promptly. keep up the good work! when does the token sale begin?

Hi! Tokens earned from BlockCart's airdrop and bounty campaign will be distributed a month after the campaign ends on 16 June 2019. As for the token sale, we'll be revealing details very soon, so do stay tuned to this thread and our social media accounts! Feel free to ask any questions on our Telegram group, and remember to follow our social media accounts for the latest updates on BlockCart:

Medium
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Salome16

Activity: 337
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:47:05 AM

Hi! Tokens earned from BlockCart's airdrop and bounty campaign will be distributed a month after the campaign ends on 16 June 2019. As for the token sale, we'll be revealing details very soon, so do stay tuned to this thread and our social media accounts! Feel free to ask any questions on our Telegram group, and remember to follow our social media accounts for the latest updates on BlockCart:

Medium
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn

hello, where is project based?  and team members are from where?

AliceinCrypto.com
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
blockcart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:54:51 AM

Medium
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn

hello, where is project based?  and team members are from where?

Hi! Thanks for you interest in BlockCart!

The team members are from Seoul, Korea, and the project is incorporated in Singapore.

If you've got any further questions, do remember to join our Telegram group! Our Airdrop and Bounty campaigns are still ongoing until 16 June 2019, and our token sale will be announced really soon.
blockcart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:57:17 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 06:58:39 AM by blockcart

- BLOCKCART -
BCART TOKEN PRESALE BEGINS ON 6 JUNE 2019, THURSDAY!

15% Pre-Sale BONUS on BCART: Live on 6 June, Thursday!

The long wait for BlockCart’s (BCART) highly anticipated token pre-sale will go live on 6 June 2019, Thursday at 12:00pm (GMT+8) and end on 31 July 2019, Wednesday at 11:59am (GMT+8).

Exclusively available on the Concordia Ventures app, download now and complete your registration on the easy-to-access app to earn 15% bonus instantly.

A separate announcement will be made on Thursday when the token pre-sale goes live. Head on over to Blockcart's Official Medium page to find out how to gain exclusive access to this pre-sale on 6 June 2019!

Jimoh Wasiu

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:17:32 AM

when will we get the tokens? incredible venture - joined the wire gathering and there're around 90,000 individuals in the string, in addition to I got answers to my inquiries immediately. keep doing awesome! when does the token deal start?
blockcart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:14:08 AM

when will we get the tokens? incredible venture - joined the wire gathering and there're around 90,000 individuals in the string, in addition to I got answers to my inquiries immediately. keep doing awesome! when does the token deal start?

Hi, thank you for your support and interest in BlockCart!

Tokens from the Airdrop/bounty will be distributed a month after the campaign ends.

BCART's token pre-sale just began yesterday 6 June 2019, Thursday at 12noon (GMT+8) and will end on 31 July Wednesday at 11.59am (GMT+8), and the announcement has been made across all our social media channels, including on our Telegram group and Medium. You can purchase them right now, right here under 'Buy Tokens': http://blockcart.net/

Tokens can be purchased exclusively from Concordia Ventures, a crowdfunding platform (available on iOS and Android) that aggregates verified ICO projects. You can check out a step-by-step guide here: https://medium.com/blockcart/15-pre-sale-discount-on-bcart-live-on-6-june-thursday-6047d389c62a

If you've got any questions regarding BCART's token sale or how to use the Concordia app, do shout out on the official BlockCart Telegram group and we'll get back to you asap!
stf13585

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:37:06 AM

Hi! Tokens earned from BlockCart's airdrop and bounty campaign will be distributed a month after the campaign ends on 16 June 2019.

any update on the distribution?
trantam789654

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:12:49 AM

Proof of authentication

BTT username: trantam789654
BTT URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2593482;sa=summary
Joined Campaign: Article , Facebook, Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print