Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: market price suspiciously stable on Bitstamp  (Read 890 times)
Blinken (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:32:10 PM

I don't understand how Bitstamps price can be so stable, trading within a narrow margin. Any explanation for this?

Also, I can't even get BTC-e to work, even with Javascript turned on, the site just flickers and does nothing. Do they want cookies too?

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:40:29 PM

Also, I can't even get BTC-e to work, even with Javascript turned on, the site just flickers and does nothing. Do they want cookies too?
works fine for me, with cookies, scripts enabled.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
arepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

this statement is false

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:18:59 PM

I don't understand how Bitstamps price can be so stable, trading within a narrow margin. Any explanation for this?

trading within a range occurs at the tail end of patterns that started with large movements. we're almost done tracing out the repercussions of the big drop from the ATH, and there isn't enough volume to push the price around much. as bid and ask depth fill in on either side, it locks the price into a smaller and smaller trading range until a large volume push can break us out into new price territory.

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
Blinken (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:23:27 PM

trading within a range occurs at the tail end of patterns that started with large movements. we're almost done tracing out the repercussions of the big drop from the ATH, and there isn't enough volume to push the price around much. as bid and ask depth fill in on either side, it locks the price into a smaller and smaller trading range until a large volume push can break us out into new price territory.

LOL a technical analyst. That's funny.

arepo

this statement is false

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:35:40 PM

sorry, maybe you should ask a botanist for an explanation of price behavior next time? Tongue

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
Blinken (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:47:35 PM

sorry, maybe you should ask a botanist for an explanation of price behavior next time? Tongue

The upside down W-pattern is telling me that there is extended resistance coming up to the stork curve right after the inverted peak which is predicting heavy buying interest in the falling triangle wedge.

arepo

this statement is false

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:51:14 PM

The upside down W-pattern is telling me that there is extended resistance coming up to the stork curve right after the inverted peak which is predicting heavy buying interest in the falling triangle wedge.

i can assure you that what i said makes a whole lot more sense than your humorous word-salad. i've bolded the key terms for you, so let me know which words you failed to comprehend Wink

longlivebitcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:07:21 PM

OP trolling his own thread...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: