Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YULI] - YULI Protocol using MimbleWimble  (Read 393 times)
yuliprotocol (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:54:43 PM

Hi, this is an announcement and booking of the name YULI

This project is in the initial phase, I hope to be able to complete it as I have planned.

I want to call the whole community to make their comment and opinion about the project.

Project developed using MimbleWimble Protocol, the implementation consists of creating a POW mining system with POS and Masternode support.

The payments for mining blocks and masternodes will still be defined, since the project is still in its initial phase.

But it was already possible to make mining POW and POS work.

I'm sorry for my English, I'm not very good.

Please enter the discord so we can discuss the project.

For the launch of Mainet I am thinking of using:
- PoW
- PoS
- Masternode
(MimbleWimble)

It's a project I'm developing from scratch, using my free hours because I work for a company during the week

I hope I can deliver a great project for the community, I accept suggestions.

Time: Only me, I prefer to remain anonymous
Reason: Unfortunately I live in a not very safe region, so I prefer to be anonymous.

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/2khvMbA

DenOfDevs
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:43:00 PM

Lol, why you have to apologize for staying anonymous. Only dumb asses are requesting teams in cryptos, forgetting what this technology is about. Most of them are using BTC without knowing founder. Knowing people behind project will just put it in more danger. Newbie investors will always get scammed as they invest in words and not deeds.  Good luck with project, hope you will make it Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: