Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning dividends through hodling YUP  (Read 477 times)
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:51:38 PM

There are different ways of earning and getting a dividend is a safer way to have daily income without risking a lot.
Though you should be aware of where you are investing as everyone that provides dividend might not be legit or the dividend provided may be too low, lower than a bank saving account interest in which case it would be near to useless.

Every dividend given is of course a percentage, and clearly we must examine it first before going further for investment, because dividends are almost the same as bonuses that are applied to advance a product so that more people are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptowomba

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:34:41 AM

Hello crypto lovers,

i am a huge fan of Crowdholding, a platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback and completing microtasks. They are growing very quick and have over 37,000 signups and 100 startups on their platform.

Recently they announced that hodling their YUP will allow you to get dividends on tokens that are on the platform, what do you think? Below is the article that explains the system. Also today they gained over 50%.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/top-5-reasons-to-get-yups-get-dividends-for-holding-yups-xpjopk?a=GELe3POa69

Also I would check out the platform that the article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles / upvoting articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses.

This is music to my ears as it stops dumping of the token and helps build a community. Course right now they payout is rather low, but if they keep growing and have not jut one new task a day, but 4 / 5 and are getting tokens from all of those it could become a decent little earner just from doing nothing and using the site.

I like what they are doing, and the platform is great looking works and the community seems to be growing. I don't know many websites that have over 38,000 signups in the crypto world, never mind a community that interacts with the website, as you can see from the leaderboard.

Also thanks for the bit of advice about the blogging platform, i've signed up and earned some tokens from it already and what's better is that they are tokens that actually have some value, not ICO tokens that claim to have value.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:09:09 PM

What is YUP ? Is it a new coin / token ? Actually you can buying some STO token to earn dividends in some projects.
And you can buy a Proof of Stake altcoins in the market, and your coin will increasing by staking them.
I have some PoS coin and put it on the staking pool to earn my portion.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:03:32 PM

I also don't like dividends, usually on crypto people like PoS, staking because they hold the coins on wallet and rewards are given directly on wallet and after anytime the coins can be spent.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:25:45 PM

Hello crypto lovers,

i am a huge fan of Crowdholding, a platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback and completing microtasks. They are growing very quick and have over 37,000 signups and 100 startups on their platform.

Recently they announced that hodling their YUP will allow you to get dividends on tokens that are on the platform, what do you think? Below is the article that explains the system. Also today they gained over 50%.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/top-5-reasons-to-get-yups-get-dividends-for-holding-yups-xpjopk?a=GELe3POa69

Also I would check out the platform that the article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles / upvoting articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses.

I've been using Crowdholding for a a while, and i was once their Crowdholder of the month back in 2018. I think the platform is great. I look at the platform and:-

- They have had a working platform before their ICO and they consistently improve their user experience every month, they keep the userbase updated every month with user acquisition, development and changes to the platform. They are very transparent which is great.

- Even during the bear market, they were growing in users (38,000 sign ups) , startups on their platform (100+ startups) and tasks. Everyday pretty much their is a new task at least, I do not know many platforms that have that growth regardless of the market, I can't wait to see what happens when the market really takes off.

- Their token helps with the ecosystem, so it has a reason to be there, on top of the recent mention that if you store the YUP, you will get dividends meaning that it now has another reason to hodl it and creates more demand for the token!

- If you take part in the microtasks, you earn both crowdholding's YUP as well as the tokens connected to the project, so you earn two tokens for one task. Some tokens are new ICOs, some are established tokens (I have earned BAT, Adshares, DeeoOnion, USDT) which are all on exchanges and CoinMarketCap.

I am a massive fan of this platform, i see they don't splash a lot of cash on marketing, but it seems that the word of mouth marketing is working. If they keep adding projects on their platform and keep growing their token will rise. It is a joke that they are just over 100,000k because as a product they have more than 500 tokes higher up than them. i would advise anyone to try the platform, it's free and right now they are low valued.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform that the article. I have signed up and i've already started earning tokens off it. It's another great platform like Crowdholding and i'll use it more, think it' great that you can earn tokens that actually have a value (HYDRO and Bounty0x).
beetlejam

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:31:31 PM

Looks a very interesting platform and i'll look into the token and their platform.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, I've just signed up and i've earned quite a lot of tokens from it already. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:12:28 PM

I do not believe that Crowholding token is going to have a real value  Cheesy. With market cap 99 000$ only it is going to be the biggest investment opportunity this year, or I am wrong?  Cheesy

iloveturtles

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:19:36 AM

I do not believe that Crowholding token is going to have a real value  Cheesy. With market cap 99 000$ only it is going to be the biggest investment opportunity this year, or I am wrong?  Cheesy

You are right that the market cap is low right now, but you just have to look into

- Their community and reach - 38,000 signups and growing everyday and over 100 startups on their platform

- Their platform - It works great and they constantly improving it

All they need to do is keep getting the name out about the platform, keep landing more and more tokens on the platform (maybe a top 200 token) and to hit some exchanges with their token and i see their value 10x quickly.
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:25:31 PM

I've been using Crowdholding for a while and this is great news.

They are so close to being a strong token, i don't know many platforms that works as well as theirs, has that many followers and an active community and actually has a token that can work in a system and is so lowly valued.

They will grow in time, they just need to get on more exchanges and increase the fluidity of their token.

Cheers for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, signed up and already got hold of some tokens for simply upvoting an article (I've upvoted the article you shared as well).

I would recommend this website to all who want to earn tokens for free.
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:03:04 PM

What is YUP ? Is it a new coin / token ? Actually you can buying some STO token to earn dividends in some projects.
And you can buy a Proof of Stake altcoins in the market, and your coin will increasing by staking them.
I have some PoS coin and put it on the staking pool to earn my portion.

YUP is Crowdholding's token. It's an ERC-20 and it's what you earn from the platform + the other token connected to the specific micro task. I am a big fan of the platform and i would recommend their platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've been using it for a while and it's a great way to earn some crypto for free. I've already earned more than 6,000 HYDRO tokens and 1,500 Bounty0x tokens. It's nice to be able to earn a token that is listed on multiple exchanges as well as on CMC.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:58:35 PM

Any experts here who would recommend this kind of thing? Because it sounds like you have to do a lot of things in this kind of platform. Do you think doing bounties and trading coins will do the job easier than this? Or I should do the three?

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:01:55 PM

Are you in anyway part of the team there I am just wondering why so much enthusiasm about it and trying to lure others into it. Or is there a certain dividends for referral. Well I don't know much about the coin it self and before signing up I would first get a hand over it
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:04:48 PM

Any experts here who would recommend this kind of thing? Because it sounds like you have to do a lot of things in this kind of platform. Do you think doing bounties and trading coins will do the job easier than this? Or I should do the three?
Not an expert but I think there's nothing wrong if you'll try doing the three and see it by yourself if participating from this platform will give you some decent profits, it still depends from how you will manage to build your system around this venue, opportunities to get compensation is open for people that will try their Best.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:57:50 PM

Very interesting read, thanks for sharing the content with us.

Does anyone know when did they have their ICO? How long has the platform been operational? Works very well and i think they are on the cusp of something pretty big. I've signed up and i'll be using Crowdholding daily.

Also great find with the blogging platform, i've signed up to that as well, they have over 9,000 signups and growing, i think they will take the crown of blogging platforms soon from Steemit.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:07:05 PM

I don't understand why join this platform? You can just buy coins and keep them on your wallet. Those who know how to trade can get a good profit on the cryptocurrency exchange. I think that such platforms are parasites in the cryptocurrency industry.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:00:34 PM

The platform itself is great looking and there is a lot of activity going on, also the price is increasing and the amount of trades. It's gone up 100% today so they are doing something right.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto as there are a lot of token that you can earn as well as their YUP and if you get enough of their token you also earn dividends from your YUP every month. The first payout is today so i'm looking forward to that.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, its great and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.
repetecrypto

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:51:10 AM

I've been using Crowdholding's platform for around 6 months now, recently they stated that hodlers of the token will receive dividends every month from Crowdholding.

Their token has already grown quite dramatically over the last 5/6 days since they shared this information. You can read the article breakdown about the first payout in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-of-may-dividend-results-xerlrn?a=GELe3POa69

Sidenote, I would also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Today they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to that as well as Crowdholding to earn some crypto for free.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 05:54:58 AM

I have been using crowdholding and I have yup through the activities I have been doing on the platform but earning dividend is one thing I am not sure because I have never earned without completing a task so if doing tasks and earnings yUp is what you refer as dividend then you are wrong.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: