Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban Appeal - Roboabhishek  (Read 866 times)
Alt_robo (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 10:45:46 AM

Are you currently texting with an alt account or you regained access to that your banned account?

I am currently texting with an alt account.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1216

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 09:52:14 PM

I'd really appreciate if members bump up this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526260.0 (It's still unresolved)
What would you like to be added to the thread?

The case is from 7 years ago, that's quite a long time. Stunna as we speak has now also been inactive for a good number of months. In that case, it looks like he sent you a PM. Are you trying to say, he didn't help after that?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Alt_robo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:17:46 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2024, 02:15:08 PM by Alt_robo

I'd really appreciate if members bump up this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526260.0 (It's still unresolved)
What would you like to be added to the thread?

The case is from 7 years ago, that's quite a long time. Stunna as we speak has now also been inactive for a good number of months. In that case, it looks like he sent you a PM. Are you trying to say, he didn't help after that?

Hello JeromeTash  Smiley

After speaking with Stunna the case wasn't resolved, Stunna said they don't remember any bug about autobet being fixed in our PM convo.

Then Edward took over in telegram chat and offered me 0.01 BTC to mark the case as solved rather than compensating the whole amount.
I did sent the emails to MICRO (Primedice's head support) and he said there's a possibility it might be compensated for me for the bug caused.
After that email I didn't hear from Primedice's team, they ignored my case. And now they've also deleted my account "Wyane" from their database (Most likely becasue of our clash)

If someone can bump up the thread stating something like "The case isn't resolved yet, Robo_alt is accusing primedice in 'scam accusation' section of the forum"
Maybe they will respond, the timing of me getting banned in the middle of this scam accusation was bad.
I admit getting banned was a major mistake on my side.

Quote from Edward.
Add me on Telegram and we will sort this out. I would like to call you out on a lot of stuff publicly but I would rather not.

This is upsetting you're putting this under scam accusations as it's certainly not.

@EdMiroslav on TG

Here are some people having the same issue with autobet bug when it was launched.

After the new PD4 launch am experiencing lot of display problems that turn my gaming experience annoying  Undecided

Betting, either manual or auto, it's OK but site is constantly glitching (every few seconds) : monitor turns all grey (same kind of grey as the upper horizontal bar where deposit withdraw faucet buttons are located) for a second or so and then come back to normal.

This glitch (dunno if it's the correct term to use to describe this "bug") doesn't affect autobetting proper run.

Is it only me or anyone else s having same problems?

Yes there is very horrible bug in auto-betting which is making players without money, PD4 is full of bugs and problem of instability as the ratio of downtime is more bigger than the previous version, we can say this it's bad launch ever from the team.

Autobet on Primedice had problem also on previous versions, it's time to fix it guys

If the staff of primedice reads this and want to correct their mistake then contact me on telegram: @Leblock
Alt_robo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 12:34:11 PM

I just messaged Eddie on their telegram regarding this bug. Let's see if he still wants to make things right from his side.

Guys, please bump up my old accusation thread, it will help my accusation thread to get exposure.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1904
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2024, 10:58:45 AM

I just messaged Eddie on their telegram regarding this bug. Let's see if he still wants to make things right from his side.

Guys, please bump up my old accusation thread, it will help my accusation thread to get exposure.

Do you still want to bump the accusation thread?
I can quote your post above this one. Since you've made your point clear, let us know if you like it.

Stunna was last active a long time ago, so I don't know if it will help you with your accusation.

*meoww*
Alt_robo (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 05:20:12 PM

Do you still want to bump the accusation thread?
I can quote your post above this one. Since you've made your point clear, let us know if you like it.

Stunna was last active a long time ago, so I don't know if it will help you with your accusation.

I appreciate it a lot, thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: