Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:07:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who's the next one ??  (Read 152 times)
Ken_2019 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:04:23 AM

I want to be next one on MiaoA app
I think that the digital time to sell an individual is a very meaningful thing.
Now there are many celebrities and investors' personal figures on the MiaoA platform.
However, the ATTS model just gives us a chance to show ourselves.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:58:18 AM

I haven't heard about this app. And apps or projects like this are popping everywhere like mushroom and if you claim that there celebrities and investors that are into this app, put the proof in the table.

And make this discussion clear that you had started and what you really want to bring into this section.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:05:40 AM

I did not heard that app before but I think this is amazing and we will have smooth transactions but I am also scared that I can be used by the criminals like dealing with illegal transactions like drugs or other illegal matter that can easily transact online using that app. I hope this app will have a security features for the security of the seller and buyer.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 03:55:52 PM

I also don't like to use an app for trade, and i also don't heard about it, it may be a app with virus or bad to scam and steal coins after send them, i preffer exchanges better to be safe then to have problems.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:13:22 PM

All the persons are don't know about this app. I am also confusing the main purpose of this thread. Many scam and hacking apps are survive in this market so better research and explain the proof, then ask the perfect needs of you. Because we don't waste the time for everyone.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:35:11 PM

I don't really get what you are trying to say, why not put some description or something about the app you are talking about and let's really see its benefits as you are trying to claim here.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:14:59 PM

I don't really get what you are trying to say, why not put some description or something about the app you are talking about and let's really see its benefits as you are trying to claim here.

The author of this topic wants to promote the project in this way.
And he (or she) says about the application in which it's possible to buy or sell the time of celebrities, earn TNB tokens (they can be sold for fiat money or used in the application) and etc.

Link on playmarket
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uugty.sjsgj
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:30:28 PM

I have not really had about the MiaoA platform and I see this as a form of promoting this platform here? You claim that there are many celebrities and investors' personal figures on the MiaoA platform! I think you need to prove this either with Youtube video or otherwise, Secondly since many people don't really know about this platform you would have place a clear description of the platform along with your post for better understanding.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:16:31 PM

MiaoA is an exciting, innovative way to buy and sell the time of celebrities of all types. Within the app you can trade celebraties time in seconds and then use those seconds to buy experiences they wish to offer.

Examples of some experiences that could be offered include, a dinner date, online video chat, birthday greetings, learning their skill (like training with Olympic champions), private performances and so on, it is true to say the list is endless and unique to that specific celebrity. See what's available within the app.

You purchase seconds using TNB, a new currency developed solely for the MiaoA exchange that crosses international boundaries. This means that wherever you are in the world you can trade your favourite celebrities' seconds without international currency barriers.

If you don't want to spend your seconds on an experience, the amazing thing is that you have the option to sell the seconds back into the MiaoA platform.

Lots of options and amazing opportunities are waiting for you in MiaoA!
I do not think this app will give us anything. Besides, who are the celebrities spoken here? As I understand it, it is like simule.
For me it is not about the crypto world. Perhaps this should be the TNB recently spoken about in here.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:00:29 AM

I want to be next one on MiaoA app
I think that the digital time to sell an individual is a very meaningful thing.
Now there are many celebrities and investors' personal figures on the MiaoA platform.
However, the ATTS model just gives us a chance to show ourselves.
I don't understand what you are trying to talk about, what do you mean by selling an individual on an app, and if it's true that celebrities are registering on this app, then I believe by now we should have heard about the app, but it's obvious that a lot of us here don't know about the app so I believe you are just trying to shill. Besides can you really tell us what the application is all about so that we can know whether it would be of benefit to us or not.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:33:30 AM

I  haven't heard about this app.moreover we should be preferable to best exchange for security.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: